Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1794. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 251
I deposited some XMR to Poloniex some minutes ago, but I still don't see it on "Deposit History (Last 25)", how long it takes normally?

EDIT: Received!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
Monero Evangelist
You can merge mine (any CN coin) with FantomCoin, but I think FantomCoin is worthless.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Sorry,if posted.
Can i merge mine xmr with another cryptonote coins with gpu?
Thanks.

Doesn't seem like it...anyone knows if there's a legit merge mining enabled pool?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Sorry,if posted.
Can i merge mine xmr with another cryptonote coins with gpu?
Thanks.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Looks like the hashing power is much more decentralized now.  Cool

Wonder what DDoS protection service pool.cryptoescrow.eu is using..
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
@GreekBitcoin thanks for the IRC suggestion, will try.

Spoke with the "wallet manager" poloniex guy there. He assured me he will push Tristan on this matter, but nothing else for the moment. He said he couldn't credit my balance back too. So this big withdrawal literrally vanished as of now.

well at least i'm not alone. sorry for your loss as well. Sad

edit - not poloniex but transfer of 1.25 XMR from minergate.com never appears in my simplewallet. maybe this is why the coin appears to be dumping a bit... Sad

It's not a loss. I've had several of these issues, they always get it worked out.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Spoke with the "wallet manager" poloniex guy there. He assured me he will push Tristan on this matter, but nothing else for the moment. He said he couldn't credit my balance back too. So this big withdrawal literrally vanished as of now.

well at least i'm not alone. sorry for your loss as well. Sad

edit - not poloniex but transfer of 1.25 XMR from minergate.com never appears in my simplewallet. maybe this is why the coin appears to be dumping a bit... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free

Activity: 57
I did a withdraw yesterday, and it failed with status "COMPLETE: ERROR". The money was deducted from my account anyway, and it hasn't come back yet.
Trying to withdraw right now doesn't seem like a good idea.

I had the same problem. Just ask in poloniex trollbox moderator to solve it and they correct it in one minute (at least in my case they did).

Thanks for the tip, that worked perfectly (and very quickly).
legendary
Still wild and free
^This COMPLETE: ERROR is happening quite often. Write them a ticket and they'll return it to your account and you'll be able to withdraw again. If you want to withdraw more just do it disregarding the error - one COMPLETE: ERROR doesn't mean the other withdraw won't pass.

+1
I had that exact same error, opened ticket and got it fixed! Then withdraw another time without problem.

My current situation however is worse, and I have absolutely no answer. Ticket went to Tristan since 2 days, I wrote him on this forum, I wrote in Poloniex thread, nothing. I'm talking of more than 12BTC worth of XMR  Sad

They can't sent you again before it's out of the mempool. If they send you second transaction and the first one is mined from an old code miner they'll end sending it twice. It's quite some time and i hope it'll get fixed soon.

They still could say it if I must wait. I also explicitly ask them if I could withdraw additionnal XMR or not, so I'd be happy to know. I'm not a day tradder but still having something stuck sucks.

Also other people were in the same situation at the same time as me and had it resolved since quite some time now.

Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
^This COMPLETE: ERROR is happening quite often. Write them a ticket and they'll return it to your account and you'll be able to withdraw again. If you want to withdraw more just do it disregarding the error - one COMPLETE: ERROR doesn't mean the other withdraw won't pass.

+1
I had that exact same error, opened ticket and got it fixed! Then withdraw another time without problem.

My current situation however is worse, and I have absolutely no answer. Ticket went to Tristan since 2 days, I wrote him on this forum, I wrote in Poloniex thread, nothing. I'm talking of more than 12BTC worth of XMR  Sad

They can't sent you again before it's out of the mempool. If they send you second transaction and the first one is mined from an old code miner they'll end sending it twice. It's quite some time and i hope it'll get fixed soon.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org

+1

talk to them at #poloniex
legendary
Activity: 1106
Fellow, Miners,

We have some important information:
http://pool.cryptoescrow.eu
2014.06.17 20:30GMT: Moving to a new DDOS protected server
Pool stats can get very crazy - Dont Worry
Point your miners to:
stratum+tcp://5.254.116.138:3333 or
stratum+tcp://mine.cryptoescrow.eu:3333

Good luck, mining!

Please switch to the new address
legendary
Still wild and free

+1

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I did a withdraw yesterday, and it failed with status "COMPLETE: ERROR". The money was deducted from my account anyway, and it hasn't come back yet.

I had the same problem. Just ask in poloniex trollbox moderator to solve it and they correct it in one minute (at least in my case they did).
Activity: 57
FYI, this issue with Poloniex is still not resolved:

Yesterday I've withdrawn some XMR from Poloniex. The transaction was listed as "COMPLETE" quickly. However today, when checking my wallet (and after refresh), the funds are not there. And indeed the tx id that poloniex shows for this tx is unknown on http://monerochain.info.

I just opened a ticket, but I wonder if somebody else encountered this?

Currently, this failed withdrawal is still shown as "COMPLETE" in my account, with tx id 777d943c86acf4ee22f65505f71732f00152d0af3b1b5ff7194292d46de212d3, which does not exist in the blockchain.

The answer 2 days ago to my ticket was:
"Hi binaryfate,
Okay, I will escalate your ticket to Tristan to resolve.  Thank You and Warm Regards, Angela
"

I commented 1 day ago:
"Any update?
I'm in touch with other people that were in the same situation, they received their withdrawals by now. What about mine?
I also have more to withdraw now. Please tell me asap if I can do it or if you are still resyncing.
Thanks for the work on XMR by the way.
"

I bought more later, and now I am scared to withdraw it that the same thing would happen.
I am starting to worry a bit, between that amount that simply disappeared and the second amount I have now but cannot withdraw, this is very significant to me.

Thought it was worthy for everyone to know, will update you.

Activity: 348
Merit: 102
^remove <>:
That I'm stupid. Thank you very much =)
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
So i withdrew 1.25 XMR from minergate.com to simplewallet address, but it was an hour ago and my wallet shows no sign of it, and also the txid is not findable on moneroblockchain... is this normal? i double checked my public address, but i don't know how to see it on the blockchain, or if you can (yes i don't know a lot about xmr yet ) Smiley

edit - the tx hash is : 7e04abb9b94e7a5438cab2e868952ecadae71545b94b414bf950b299a0b9fed6

(yes i've run refresh etc etc) Wink

thanks!

Owlcatz
^remove <>:
Code:
transfer 0 463tWEBn5XZJSxLU6uLQnQ2iY9xuNcDbjLSjkn3XAXHCbLrTTErJrBWYgHJQyrCwkNgYvyV3z8zctJLPCZy24jvb3NiTcTJ 10 4666468863ae4a57b7db0e05071cfaf4e5751709d10c452aad7284de22870750
Jump to: