Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1792. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 794
Merit: 1000
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
^Are you running it by double clicking on it? Did you double click on a .bat file yesterday instead of an .exe? Any errors it gives you?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have one big question:today,when I run bitmonerod.exe ,but it shut down immediately,what happens? Yesterday everything is OK. Who can help me? Thanks a lot.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
So i have a few VMs that i want to solo mine but only port 80 is open. So they cant connect to peers.
Is it possible to make my laptop for example to be a node for those VMs so they can connect to the network?
If yes how?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007
My vote just put Monero at #1 on Mintpal. ^_^

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Thanks for the link. Just voted as well.

Mintpal's contribution to DRK volume was substantial, it seems. Would be a good exchange to be listed on.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Seem's XMR will add mintpal next monday Grin

it certainly looks like it, someone bought a LARGE amount of votes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Seem's XMR will add mintpal next monday Grin
Activity: 56
If its possible theres quite a few interested parties that would pitch in (other than me) and I guess alot of other people I don't know would be willing to aswell.

Opensourced the probabilities are much higher of customizing and getting better hashes.

Claymore has added a few bug fixes but I think theres alot more power that can be generated out of our GPU's.

Alot of people are turning to GTX750Tis atm due to the lower power costs and cbuchner1's miners would work wonders for a different target group of miners.

The miners that are left in crypto are the smart ones (most of them that is) and are investors to.

Right, I don't own Nvidia cards. Many people still own AMD. Nonetheless, I will add to a second bounty for an open source Nvidia miner of the same amount. We will need both types of cards covered.

Again, Claymore's miner has been described as very unoptimized by more than one knowledgeable source. It's nice that the miner was released, but it won't be able to cut it. FFS its closed source. What kind of garbage are we promoting when that's a good idea? Crutch - sure. Final product? Absolutely not.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Just 44 votes untill Monero is #1 on mintpal, then expect a gradual slow rise turning into a large pump by monday. except this isn't a shitcoin, this is going to blow your minds. monero's volume counts up for over half of the total volume on poloniEX. Yup that means moneros volume is more than 100s of other coins put together. i can see litecoins replacement on its way. cryptonote is the future. you dont always get an opportunity like this one.

I hope this will not end in an uberpump - best thing on mintpal is additional liquidity + wider user base. monero is full of smart money and some huge whales who have long term interest in this project, as well as the high inflation rate - I think it will steadily rise and we do not see the price go full retard as it was the case with darkcoin.

your last part is probably true in the long run.

Smart money and some well known dev names got me interested in the project.

4 Votes for #1 on Mintpal btw Wink

I think if some miners are interested we can help fund and opensource Claymores GPU miner and the Nvidia one (cant remember the members username) maybe Lucas's and Wolf's projects also.

I think creating a frontend GUI with temperatures (instead of Realtemp and Afterburner) would be a big +1 for newbs to the algo.

The diff should help the price imo.

Im looking longterm for XMR so I invested 30% of my BTC into coins, a private pool (due to DDOS issues) and helped the votes alittle on Mintpal.

Not a dev but I hope I can help the project flourish with a few ideas.

This is a very good idea. cbuchner1 announced that he has a miner. I think it's time to ask them (more than just one of us would be great) what they would consider accepting to open source their projects. This just seems like a crap joke at this point. It's great that claymore made a program .. but it's been described as terribly unoptimized by very knowledgeable sources. It needs to be open source, because claymore does not have the time to optimize it.

The problem here is that guys like cbuchner1 could be left with highly optimized miners, and we're just burning GPU power at this point. Mining is getting rough right now and it's really starting to choke off interest. People who aren't mining this right now aren't going to be the one's to come in and ask Claymore and cbuchner these questions .. it's kind of on us. There's one person in particular I know has a serious CPU farm here. I'm sure the private nvidia mining operation is somewhere near that at this point. We need to get on top of this.

If its possible theres quite a few interested parties that would pitch in (other than me) and I guess alot of other people I don't know would be willing to aswell.

Opensourced the probabilities are much higher of customizing and getting better hashes.

Claymore has added a few bug fixes but I think theres alot more power that can be generated out of our GPU's.

Alot of people are turning to GTX750Tis atm due to the lower power costs and cbuchner1's miners would work wonders for a different target group of miners.

The miners that are left in crypto are the smart ones (most of them that is) and are investors to.

Activity: 817
Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com
My vote just put Monero at #1 on Mintpal. ^_^

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 518
Is there a stable GUI wallet for XMR? BBR has a decent one.
I think if some miners are interested we can help fund and opensource Claymores GPU miner and the Nvidia one (cant remember the members username) maybe Lucas's and Wolf's projects also.

I think creating a frontend GUI with temperatures (instead of Realtemp and Afterburner) would be a big +1 for newbs to the algo.

Im looking longterm for XMR so I invested 30% of my BTC into coins, a private pool (due to DDOS issues) and helped the votes alittle on Mintpal.

This is a very good idea. cbuchner1 announced that he has a miner. I think it's time to ask them (more than just one of us would be great) what they would consider accepting to open source their projects. This just seems like a crap joke at this point. It's great that claymore made a program .. but it's been described as terribly unoptimized by very knowledgeable sources. It needs to be open source, because claymore does not have the time to optimize it.

The problem here is that guys like cbuchner1 could be left with highly optimized miners, and we're just burning GPU power at this point. Mining is getting rough right now and it's really starting to choke off interest. People who aren't mining this right now aren't going to be the one's to come in and ask Claymore and cbuchner these questions .. it's kind of on us. There's one person in particular I know has a serious CPU farm here. I'm sure the private nvidia mining operation is somewhere near that at this point. We need to get on top of this.

Update 1: Claymore does not provide open source miners, period. We will need to start a fund for an open source AMD miner. I will kick it off with 150 XMR. I'd like to use an escrow or something if necessary.
Activity: 742
Just 44 votes untill Monero is #1 on mintpal, then expect a gradual slow rise turning into a large pump by monday. except this isn't a shitcoin, this is going to blow your minds. monero's volume counts up for over half of the total volume on poloniEX. Yup that means moneros volume is more than 100s of other coins put together. i can see litecoins replacement on its way. cryptonote is the future. you dont always get an opportunity like this one.

I hope this will not end in an uberpump - best thing on mintpal is additional liquidity + wider user base. monero is full of smart money and some huge whales who have long term interest in this project, as well as the high inflation rate - I think it will steadily rise and we do not see the price go full retard as it was the case with darkcoin.

your last part is probably true in the long run.
I have one question:
Can i have delete this files -bitmonerod.log and simplewallet.log  whithout any problem, because they to big?

Yes, you can delete those if you want. It's just an easy way to see what you've done with your programs. They will be re-created and grow again though.
Activity: 687
novag
I have one question:
Can i have delete this files -bitmonerod.log and simplewallet.log  whithout any problem, because they to big?

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 565

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com
May I know the public key version of Monero so that I can use it create a vanity address for my Monero wallet using vanitygen on my pc.

This isn't a Bitcoin fork, so you can't use vanitygen.
legendary
Activity: 882
the price isnt keeping up the high dificulty Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
its becaming to be non-profitable Huh Huh Huh

to many dumpers naturally, and i suspect a massive botnet given how quickly the hash rate went up....
Activity: 698
Merit: 511
the price isnt keeping up the high dificulty Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
its becaming to be non-profitable Huh Huh Huh
Jump to: