Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1891. (Read 4670606 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
how are you giving out a ten percent mining bonus?

where is that coming from?

I mean like, if everyone is mining for you and paying a 2 percent fee, you should only be getting 2 percent of the coins. So how are you giving ten percent as a bonus?
From his pocket. Is it not obvious?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
moneropool.com should be removed from the OP, or at the very least remove "Note: when this pool's hashrate gets close to 50% of the network their fees will go up to 15%" which is not true and only attracts more attention to moneropool.com.

There used to be a comment on the OP that pools would be removed from the list if they got above 20%. I'm not sure why that isn't there any more.

Activity: 294
Extremehash.com pool just hit a block!!

Server's been upgraded and tweaked, ready to take on more hashes!

Best of all, 10% mining bonus is still on!

how are you giving out a ten percent mining bonus?

where is that coming from?

I mean like, if everyone is mining for you and paying a 2 percent fee, you should only be getting 2 percent of the coins. So how are you giving ten percent as a bonus?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
It's almost always better to buy coins than to mine, but mining is essential, so I hope that every MRO user and holder will mine, if only to protect themselves, and decentralize the network.

That that is your goal (and I wholeheartedly support this goal) then solo mine from the wallet:

[wallet XXX]: start_mining number-of-threads

Maybe you get lucky and score a block but even if you don't you are helping to protect the network.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
It's almost always better to buy coins than to mine, but mining is essential, so I hope that every MRO user and holder will mine, if only to protect themselves, and decentralize the network.

I am so happy to have bought this long ago. Mining for me I suppose is a decent payout. I get about 4-8 MRO a day with 1khs.

What is the power draw of this mining rig, please?
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
moneropool.com should be removed from the OP, or at the very least remove "Note: when this pool's hashrate gets close to 50% of the network their fees will go up to 15%" which is not true and only attracts more attention to moneropool.com.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500

I am so happy to have bought this long ago. Mining for me I suppose is a decent payout. I get about 4-8 MRO a day with 1khs.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
^On your machine for 8 cores you are getting about 20% increase in hash rate compared to 4 cores, but about twice increase in the electricity used (100%). On my machine it's about 7-10% faster with 8 cores compared to 4, so I'm currently mining with 4.

That's why I love my FX-8320 more than my 4700k. The second one is spinning arround 210 H/s on 4 core-8 cores doesn't make mcuh of a difference- while the the first one blast through 320 H/s full core...no HT shit, just raw brute power.

Can you recommend a barebones PC with the FX-8320?

TigerDirect sells a few FX-8320 barebone systems, and I was considering getting the cheap $340 one as a miner for MRO. However, decided I would likely be better off just buying MRO directly on the exchange...

Short term yes
But in 6-8 months do you think MRO will still be the same price it is today?
Activity: 505
^On your machine for 8 cores you are getting about 20% increase in hash rate compared to 4 cores, but about twice increase in the electricity used (100%). On my machine it's about 7-10% faster with 8 cores compared to 4, so I'm currently mining with 4.

That's why I love my FX-8320 more than my 4700k. The second one is spinning arround 210 H/s on 4 core-8 cores doesn't make mcuh of a difference- while the the first one blast through 320 H/s full core...no HT shit, just raw brute power.
wow. i have about 250 H/s with 7 threads on FX 8320 factory clocks. Is yours overclocked?

Yes, slightly OCed, like 15%.

legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

Nice!

How many coins are you getting a day?

Mine runs on a spare Asrock 970 Extreme 4 I got from GPU mining, but it shouldn't be  difficult to find something suitable.
Activity: 543

wow. i have about 250 H/s with 7 threads on FX 8320 factory clocks. Is yours overclocked?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1030
Sine secretum non libertas

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Extremehash.com pool just hit a block!!

Server's been upgraded and tweaked, ready to take on more hashes!

Best of all, 10% mining bonus is still on!
Activity: 252
when are we getting the gui wallet???

this would make the price of mro sky rocket

and ecrypted messaging would be kool
Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
^Let us know what it shows. It won't be twice, because there are other things taking power (monitor, ram, gpu....).
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Good call I never thought to check power. I have a watt meter so I can measure at the wall to see whats going on. Just have to find the meter now lol......
Activity: 794
Monero (XMR) - secure, private, untraceable
Jump to: