Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 1987. (Read 4670562 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
i just keep getting no conection to daemon please make sure daeamon is running blocks recevied 0

Is the daemon running ?
made my question a bit more indetail =/

The blockchain should be a .bin. Try changing it to that.

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
i just keep getting no conection to daemon please make sure daeamon is running blocks recevied 0

Is the daemon running ?
made my question a bit more indetail =/

Is the daemon running ?
i just keep getting no conection to daemon please make sure daeamon is running blocks recevied 0 im very confused on what im doing wrong im running the simplewallet.exe while running bitmonerod.exe i have generated a wallet key, and the simplewallet is saying 0 blocks received while the other exe bitmonerod is syncing but extremely slowly, is there a command to have it speed up or connect to the blockchain i downloaded and put in %appdata% bitmonero folder (note i had to make this and the only file inside is the blockchain i saved it as a .dat) atm there is no new blocks being synced and the simple miner say's refresh failed daemon is busy please try again later blocks received 0
Activity: 543
Merit: 500
a good cpu coin,but as we know,many cpu mine only coin that become gpu coin lastly
hope it will stay cpu only. but dev of Boolberry suspects that there is already GPU miner.  Angry

i think guys we have a GPU miners there.

if someone is ready to share his GPU miner, or ready to implement it - i will put sources to project repo with copyright.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
a good cpu coin,but as we know,many cpu mine only coin that become gpu coin lastly
=/ im to simple to figure out how to mine this coin
Activity: 295
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
MinerGate cryptocurrency mining pool now supports Monero mining!
To start mining Monero on Minergate you just need to sign up and download a multiplatform miner.

Monero, please add MinerGate to your pool list in the original message.

Nice job guys, used your app with BCN - worked well. Switching to MRO now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
We've added Monero to MinerGate by a popular demand.
You can check MinerGate thread and you'll see that lots of users asked about it.
We care about our users and trying to implement features they are asking for.
If you want to mine on an open source pool you are welcome.

Last I checked, even the "open source" pool just uses simpleminer pointed at a closed source backend--is this still the case? Have the various withdrawal issues been fixed? Honestly you guys were so cagey with releasing any details when Bytecoin first came on the scene that I struggle to see why I should choose Minergate over an open source pool.

Open source back end, pools are fully functional and operational.

https://github.com/zone117x/node-cryptonote-pool.

There is no reason to use Minergate particularly with their high fees.
Activity: 79
You can check MinerGate thread and you'll see that lots of users asked about it.

Last I checked, even the "open source" pool just uses simpleminer pointed at a closed source backend--is this still the case? Have the various withdrawal issues been fixed? Honestly you guys were so cagey with releasing any details when Bytecoin first came on the scene that I struggle to see why I should choose Minergate over an open source pool.
Activity: 79
I'm currently pointed to extremepool.org. You can check the pool block info here http://extremepool.org/#pool_blocks. But as of now the last blocks found was 7 hours ago, maybe due to the fact that the net hash is getting higher by the hour.

Both moneropool.org and extremepool.org worked for me (payouts received).
Activity: 280
Who cares?
What a surprise, your coin got dumped. Maybe try to get some strong fundamentals first and your price might hold up. Maybe take DarkCoin as an example.

This is so cheesy.  
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
To start mining Monero on Minergate you just need to sign up and download a multiplatform miner.

Minergate uses CLOSED SOURCE SOFTWARE for their pool.  Monero devs, pool developer and numerous others have been working hard to create the OPEN SOURCE mining pool code.  Please support the Open Source concept and keep your miners pointed at one of the Open Source mining pools.

Minergate uses CLOSED SOURCE SOFTWARE for their pool.  Monero devs, pool developer and numerous others have been working hard to create the OPEN SOURCE mining pool code.  Please support the Open Source concept and keep your miners pointed at one of the Open Source mining pools.

Tell me a good pool to mine with simpleminer please

Take your pick from any on the first page.

http://monero.crypto-pool.fr/

Seems to be the biggest though.
Activity: 322

Tell me a good pool to mine with simpleminer please
Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
LOL it's like Kindergarten here.

Keep the DRK news in your own thread, DRK isn't as stable as you want everyone to believe anyway, price jumped around today quite a bit when ppl dumped...
Activity: 294
What a surprise, your coin got dumped. Maybe try to get some strong fundamentals first and your price might hold up. Maybe take DarkCoin as an example.

id hardly say that 550%+ up since launch 24hours ago was a dump  Grin
Jump to: