Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 2022. (Read 4670562 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250
Where do i see how much i have mined?Huh I'm mining for an hour now, didn't receive shit

maybe the pool didn't find any blocks.

simplewallet: type refresh

I opened simplewallet.exe and it says 'wallet file name:' what do i have to type?

Have you already created a wallet address? If so, you will have a file in the same folder as simplewallet.exe, probably called wallet.bin. So type wallet.bin

If you have not have this wallet.bin file, I'm not sure how you can be mining, since you must enter your wallet address to begin mining.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Where do i see how much i have mined?Huh I'm mining for an hour now, didn't receive shit

I opened simplewallet.exe and it says 'wallet file name:' what do i have to type?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Automatic payment went out for moneropool.org. Was everyone paid? TX ID: fb379aa81ce5360ed7d43e9589b9e492d16a09fe5d57d8faa7658fc642f6e44f

Was paided too. Thanks!

yupp, received 0.023 for the first block i participated in and 0.9 for the second.

way too little btw ;P

i'm thinking about mining in a pool with simpleminer.exe, does this support to select number of threads to mine ?

i have a 8-core cpu, i guess simpleminer.exe will automatically run with 8 threads ?
Type cores=8 to config file

then there's only one instance of simpleminer? or does it still launch 8 windows?
legendary
Activity: 1386
we need to go on coinmarketcap asap

is there a explorer that show the number of mined coins in real time?

then i sent a request
Activity: 560
"Trading Platform of The Future!"
Moneropool.org has added support for mining on port 8336 for miners that have port 5555 blocked!
Activity: 308
When you run pool. My balance: 15.997700000000, but you wrote about 16 MRO yesterday
Sent another 4 MRO.

moneropool.org found another block. Payments go out after 60 confirmations (~1 hour).
received
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
http://extremepool.org
http://extremepool.org/#getting_started

you can now pick which port to mine on based on your cpu power.
0% mining fee!!!
When you run pool. My balance: 15.997700000000, but you wrote about 16 MRO yesterday
Sent another 4 MRO.

moneropool.org found another block. Payments go out after 60 confirmations (~1 hour).
Automatic payment went out for moneropool.org. Was everyone paid? TX ID: fb379aa81ce5360ed7d43e9589b9e492d16a09fe5d57d8faa7658fc642f6e44f

I didn't get payment. 4AqWKmfKGGshBuG6qHEM5KNTmZwY3Vqn4Ev2KioFSmokNe3vjWamkxmJnYCpySpATnHQAdnxSKJ2BWm RuVjBps3R5xYhCzP
When did you start mining?

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
i also got paid from moneropool.org

I didn't get payment. 4AqWKmfKGGshBuG6qHEM5KNTmZwY3Vqn4Ev2KioFSmokNe3vjWamkxmJnYCpySpATnHQAdnxSKJ2BWm RuVjBps3R5xYhCzP
When did you start mining?

I downloaded easy miner from the pool website and started mining with 8 cores, it opens 8 windows. Some of these windows say 'job didn't change' and 'getting next job' what does this mean? And other windows say 'share submitted successfully' can anyone explain?

On the poolwebsite it stated that atm i'm mining with 8H/sec, but it gets more over time it seems. How do i know if i have mined some monero?

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I noticed a couple of other people mentioned getting the "Returning false because of wrong state machine. state: 5" error message but I couldn't find anything about a solution. Did anyone manage to figure out what was causing it?

Have you updated to the latest version of simpleminer? If the problem persists, the only solution is to restart the miner when it disconnects and crashes or to use cpuminer-multi instead of simpleminer.

Yeah I only installed it yesterday. It's odd, it seems to come and go with it being more of a problem with some pools than others.
Seems to be running smoother now though (I'll find me some monero yet!).
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i'm thinking about mining in a pool with simpleminer.exe, does this support to select number of threads to mine ?

i have a 8-core cpu, i guess simpleminer.exe will automatically run with 8 threads ?
Type cores=8 to config file
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
how much time to sync without the blockchain? I cant realize where to put the chain in order for the wallet to use it. srsly.

long time.

are you on windows 7 or 8? If so, it goes here: C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Bitmonero\blockchain.bin

thank you very much, it synched alright, but now when I open my wallet.bin it says it couldnt connect to daemon host:8080 w/e ....

Can you provide more details of what you are doing, what platform, commands etc.  You error message refers to a different port from when I try to start wallet without daemon running:

F:\>simplewallet.exe --wallet-file wallet.bin
bitmonero wallet v0.8.6.295(0.1-g7620d55)
password: ********************
Opened wallet: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon (http://localhost:18081). Daemon either is not started or passed wrong port. P
lease, make sure that daemon is running or restart the wallet with correct daemon address.
Use "help" command to see the list of available commands.
[wallet xxxxxxx]:

I am running simplewallet.exe, input wallet.bin(the name), then password, and then it shows error:failed to connect to daemon(localhost:18081) etc. I have windows 7 64bit, and I have created the original bat in the OP and synched correctly with blockchain(or at least it seems so)
Jump to: