Author

Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency - page 670. (Read 4670673 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
Down 1% for the past hour. Cmon buys you can do better. Let it all out. You don't want to be the victims here do you?

"Nobody ever lost money taking a profit." - Bernard Baruch

Don't be a victim. Kill the pumpers and sell before they end their pump. Hate me now, thank me later.

1 hour candle currently shows up 5.45%.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Down 1% for the past hour. Cmon buys you can do better. Let it all out. You don't want to be the victims here do you?

"Nobody ever lost money taking a profit." - Bernard Baruch

Don't be a victim. Kill the pumpers and sell before they end their pump. Hate me now, thank me later.
legendary
Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000
I actually really wanted to see what's up with his coin. I wanted to check if the hype and price action could have any real merit. The fundamentals of this coin however are really rotten. The clients are a sad joke. They don't work out of the box.

The devs running this coin should go to jail for defrauding investors, fooling them into buying into an orchestrated pump.

They've paid some Poloniex day traders few k to fool around with the coin.

From a coin with a shitty daily volume of 20-30k/day USD few weeks ago it grew to 800k volume. Give me a break. Anyone who reads this and thinks that's normal deserves to lose all the money put into this broken turd.
Do tell, what are the fundamentals of this coin?
Do tell how the dash pyramid scheme is of higher moral fiber?
Do tell how xmr's volume differs from the rise on dark and most recent rise on dash?

You sir are a "broken turd".

So you can't fight my claims with facts and you come back with some silly childish questions? How mature. Are you gonna pull a tantrum on me and throw yourself on the floor kicking and screaming?
You have no quantifiable claims. And to be quite honest, I'm just having fun.

Quantifiable enough for you: "From a coin with a shitty daily volume of 20-30k/day USD few weeks ago it grew to 800k volume." ?

That's not a claim -- that's just what happened.
I actually really wanted to see what's up with his coin. I wanted to check if the hype and price action could have any real merit. The fundamentals of this coin however are really rotten. The clients are a sad joke. They don't work out of the box.

The devs running this coin should go to jail for defrauding investors, fooling them into buying into an orchestrated pump.

From a coin with a shitty daily volume of 20-30k/day USD few weeks ago it grew to 800k volume. Give me a break. Anyone who reads this and thinks that's normal deserves to lose all the money put into this broken turd.
Do tell how xmr's volume differs from the rise on dark and most recent rise on dash?

So you can't fight my claims with facts and you come back with some silly childish questions? How mature. Are you gonna pull a tantrum on me and throw yourself on the floor kicking and screaming?

Quantifiable enough for you: "From a coin with a shitty daily volume of 20-30k/day USD few weeks ago it grew to 800k volume." ?
Activity: 896

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

So you can't fight my claims with facts and you come back with some silly childish questions? How mature. Are you gonna pull a tantrum on me and throw yourself on the floor kicking and screaming? Do you need a napkin?

Activity: 462
Merit: 500
Monero starting to get the recognition it deserves... nice
Finally mined 1000 XMR with my miner at Monerohash.com   I mined other XMR at other sites before Monerohash went active.  Still haven't broke even but with the recent rise in XMR price you never know.  Glad I bought all those XMR back when they were .20₵ US

Hodl !

You're just telling people to hold until you get to sell it all. Wink
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Finally mined 1000 XMR with my miner at Monerohash.com   I mined other XMR at other sites before Monerohash went active.  Still haven't broke even but with the recent rise in XMR price you never know.  Glad I bought all those XMR back when they were .20₵ US

Hodl !
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141
For those following, there is a glibc exploit that affects all Bitcoin nodes (and all nodes of Bitcoin clones).

Here is Google's writeup on the issue: https://googleonlinesecurity.blogspot.com/2016/02/cve-2015-7547-glibc-getaddrinfo-stack.html

It can be exploited by an attacker in a number of scenarios, primarily when resolving DNS seeds.

Monero is unaffected by this, as we do not use glibc's getaddrinfo().

Bump, this probably got a bit lost in the discussion.
Price goes up, trolls come out to play. It's like an immutable law of physics that price and troll activity are positively correlated Tongue

Quite the opposite - troll developers paid whale spineless traders to create a pump and a value trap for unsuspecting victims. When this moNERO black turd tanks, it will go to 2-3 million mkt cap, lower than before.

ah damnit. I am the troll developer, so I guess I'm responsible. Sorry guys (or you're welcome).

Did u get any client to work yet?

The clients are shit. They don't work out of the box. I really wanted to see what moNERO has to offer. It's not much though.
Price goes up, trolls come out to play. It's like an immutable law of physics that price and troll activity are positively correlated Tongue

Quite the opposite - troll developers paid whale spineless traders to create a pump and a value trap for unsuspecting victims. When this moNERO black turd tanks, it will go to 2-3 million mkt cap, lower than before.

Here you are little bitter shill. Smiley
And we were all kindly answering your questions...
At least some answers will be useful for newbies genuinely interested.

The best revenge is to show your enemies how much they've helped you.

(I think Nietzsche said that, but the internet won't confirm)
Sounds more like Sun Tzu if he had a love child with Buddha.

“A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.”
― Baltasar Gracián, The Art of Worldly Wisdom

“We do not merely destroy our enemies; we change them.”
― George Orwell, 1984
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud

The best revenge is to show your enemies how much they've helped you.

(I think Nietzsche said that, but the internet won't confirm)
Activity: 1873
Merit: 840
Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

So you are saying that every single one of the many devs monero has concocted some plan to:

1) Develop a coin that has completely different code base from bitcoin
2) Develop miners, OS, wallets, etc.
3) Not pre mine
4) Take time out of their day to continually work on it for a fraction of what their skills would normally acquire at a "normal job"

just to rip off some people for a couple of extra BTC's?

Really?? Wowwee!  Shocked

Wink

Edit: Not to mention, PAY someone to do the pump and dump for them??

Quote from: Herp
*Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is TROLL!*
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

ah damnit. I am the troll developer, so I guess I'm responsible. Sorry guys (or you're welcome).

Did u get any client to work yet?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Still wild and free

Jump to: