Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] Working on a GPU miner for Primecoin - page 3. (Read 102789 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
mtrtl could give the miner to people he chooses weeks before he gives the miner to idiots trying to resell it.... and 1 week later he could release the miner to public.

And he wouln't break his word that way.

LZ
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1072
P2P Cryptocurrency
Or he could make note of the resellers and then not send them the advance copy.
In fact, he can not do this, as it will be a violation of the public offer.

As an additional bonus, every donator of 1 BTC or more gets early access to the beta version at least a week before the miner is officially released.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

We request that you do not release the beta to anyone that is publicly soliciting funds from others.  

Thanks

No can do. They paid. They're getting the beta. That was the agreement. You can't change stuff afterwards like that.

It wasn't a payment, it was a donation. The ability to test the miner is a bonus perk and not something you directly paid for. But again, lets not turn this thread back into an argument about what constitutes a donation or a payment. If we do that it just wastes everyone's time and clutters the thread with more nonsense nobody really wants to read.
mtlrt could also decide he's had enough of people trying to profit by reselling and just open source it as well, pissing off everyone.  Or he could make note of the resellers and then not send them the advance copy.  The few resellers upset would be nothing compared to the happy true donators.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

We request that you do not release the beta to anyone that is publicly soliciting funds from others.  

Thanks

No can do. They paid. They're getting the beta. That was the agreement. You can't change stuff afterwards like that.

It wasn't a payment, it was a donation. The ability to test the miner is a bonus perk and not something you directly paid for. But again, lets not turn this thread back into an argument about what constitutes a donation or a payment. If we do that it just wastes everyone's time and clutters the thread with more nonsense nobody really wants to read.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Thanks

I also posted early on in this thread that donating might not be the smartest idea, as people who get access to the beta will just resell it cheaper to cover their cost.
Activity: 406

Thanks

Activity: 67
hehe, the coin address isnt the punch line.
Activity: 434
Valid coin addresses are things to laugh at/funny things. Yeah right.
I think everyone bar the messiah has been joking...
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
When I get the miner I will hand it out for free!!!!! This means that people paying to re-sellers will Loose compares to getting itit for freefree from me. I will ask for tips After youve downloaded instead! If someone offers the same without asking for donations I will start paying people for downloading it from me!!! I might or might not dodo this?! Pay me donations toto find out if this is true. I will also throw inn a fix for liars paradox inn the deal. Extra good opportunism now!

Please go back to skewl and learn how two spell.

I was joking. Thought it was obvious but perhaps not.
Activity: 644
When I get the miner I will hand it out for free!!!!! This means that people paying to re-sellers will Loose compares to getting itit for freefree from me. I will ask for tips After youve downloaded instead! If someone offers the same without asking for donations I will start paying people for downloading it from me!!! I might or might not dodo this?! Pay me donations toto find out if this is true. I will also throw inn a fix for liars paradox inn the deal. Extra good opportunism now!

Please go back to skewl and learn how two spell.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 464
Merit: 252

We request that you do not give the beta to anyone that is publicly soliciting funds from others. 

Thanks

+1
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Thanks

Oh no..a reverse bidding war!!

Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Independent Analyst
rofl!

When I get the beta, I will be willing to share it with anyone who donates 15xpm to me for my hard work getting the 1 btc together that I donate to the op for his hard work programming one for us.

My offer is better than yager's, only 13 XPM Cheesy

ATNbE5nWYUQUe9HryqpGgj7GyyHSyhWFjX
lols
Activity: 378
Merit: 255
When I get the beta, I will be willing to share it with anyone who donates 15xpm to me for my hard work getting the 1 btc together that I donate to the op for his hard work programming one for us.

AMRDdzf7trjGALy2rA3MSADAZbspRgZa3j

Turtles all the way down!

AMRDdzf7trjGALy2rA3MSADAZbspRgZa3j

Activity: 406
like sleeping with your cousin. You learn a lot,and you definitely get some practice, but youre not running around telling everyone about it.

Oh glob. I'm dead. I'm laughing so hard, you've killed me.

I have to perform CPR now. Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: