Pages:
Author

Topic: [XPM] Working on a GPU miner for Primecoin - page 4. (Read 102789 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Alright, I've debugged the GPU prime tester, didn't finish yet though. For some reason the main part, the modular exponentiation, isn't working right but I'll figure it out. I can't give precise speed estimates, but right now it seems fast. Wink

dont rush and do  a good job. cheers
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Alright, I've debugged the GPU prime tester, didn't finish yet though. For some reason the main part, the modular exponentiation, isn't working right but I'll figure it out. I can't give precise speed estimates, but right now it seems fast. Wink

Awesome Cheesy
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 356
Merit: 268
ok fellas; back on topic/ enough address posting.

continue to spread the word of XPM to the btc-e lemmings  Wink
So true, he already damned himself worse with his last post than I ever could have done.

Damned myself? Damn that's a shame.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
dame read most of the thread and most are people looking to scam
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

continue to spread the word of XPM to the btc-e lemmings  Wink
So true, he already damned himself worse with his last post than I ever could have done.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

continue to spread the word of XPM to the btc-e lemmings  Wink
About the GPU Miner:

It will be released in the upcoming days, Work has resumed.

Litecoin Donations are welcome at LbBfPYCGCw3H1vU1sw2pCzD76w7keaJCXr, Reply to me if you donated.

Thank you.
TROLL SCAMMER FAKE

How am i scamming? If asking for Donations was not allowed on this forum, then we won't be seeing posts like this.

Also, if by any chance the balance of http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LbBfPYCGCw3H1vU1sw2pCzD76w7keaJCXr reaches 40 Litecoin (1 BTC), Users who donate 5ltc+ will get a copy of the beta testing software released to the donators to Stalast's original donation fund.

I can't do any returns though if he doesn't release the beta testing software once i convert the funds to 1 BTC.

You're trying to solicit donations for someone else's work not your own.  That is the definition of a scam.

OK, now how am i soliciting donations for someone elses work?

The OP said himself he is giving the file out to users who donate to him as an early advantage.

There is no legal binding contract or term which states that i can't give a copy of this file to users who i DECIDE to send a copy to if they donate me some Litecoin. i will use the litecoin to fund the donation and indirectly fund the op too.

I am also giving the file out to users who donate 5 LTC to me, if the OP releases the beta release out.

There are already 70 Donations, I may or may not have already donated on behalf of the users to secure a copy of an early release Wink

Really and truly, i haven't really asked for donations specifically so they donate for the mining software.

I just asked for donations Smiley

My choice to send the file to whoever i like.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
like sleeping with your cousin. You learn a lot,and you definitely get some practice, but youre not running around telling everyone about it.

Oh glob. I'm dead. I'm laughing so hard, you've killed me.
About the GPU Miner:

Litecoin Donations are welcome at LbBfPYCGCw3H1vU1sw2pCzD76w7keaJCXr, Reply to me if you donated.

Thank you.
TROLL SCAMMER FAKE

How am i scamming? If asking for Donations was not allowed on this forum, then we won't be seeing posts like this.

Also, if by any chance the balance of http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LbBfPYCGCw3H1vU1sw2pCzD76w7keaJCXr reaches 40 Litecoin (1 BTC), Users who donate 5ltc+ will get a copy of the beta testing software released to the donators to Stalast's original donation fund.

I can't do any returns though if he doesn't release the beta testing software once i convert the funds to 1 BTC.

You're trying to solicit donations for someone else's work not your own.  That is the definition of a scam.
About the GPU Miner:

Thank you.
TROLL SCAMMER FAKE

About the GPU Miner:

Thank you.
TROLL SCAMMER FAKE
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
About the GPU Miner:

Thank you.

Oh boy... some poor souls will fall for this...

-tb-
About the GPU Miner:

Thank you.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Donate 1 BTC or more and get early beta access!

Realy?
Activity: 574
Hey guys. I am working on a GPU miner that uses mathematical calculations to detect whether or not a Primecoin GPU miner is out!

Where do I download it?

It's not ready yet. I have a working GPU proof-of-concept, but it's not any faster than straight-up CPU mining. Donate 1 BTC or more and get early beta access a week before others! The address is in the bottom of this post. Thanks!

When will it be released?

If all goes well, there should be a closed beta on August 25th! The official release will be after a week or two of beta testing.

Why should I trust you?

Because I'm a stranger on the internet! Nothing can go wrong here!

To fund the development of the miner, I would appreciate it if you could donate a sum of BTC, it will motivate me to work harder and faster, and thus you'll be able to enjoy the miner sooner. As an additional bonus, every donator of 1 BTC or more gets early access to the beta version at least a week before the miner is officially released.

Donation address: 1D1GeuuFSPCubgkUKZmchw5GUTo9kVqysF

+ Cheesy
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey guys. I am working on a GPU miner that uses mathematical calculations to detect whether or not a Primecoin GPU miner is out!

Where do I download it?

It's not ready yet. I have a working GPU proof-of-concept, but it's not any faster than straight-up CPU mining. Donate 1 BTC or more and get early beta access a week before others! The address is in the bottom of this post. Thanks!

When will it be released?

If all goes well, there should be a closed beta on August 25th! The official release will be after a week or two of beta testing.

Why should I trust you?

Because I'm a stranger on the internet! Nothing can go wrong here!

To fund the development of the miner, I would appreciate it if you could donate a sum of BTC, it will motivate me to work harder and faster, and thus you'll be able to enjoy the miner sooner. As an additional bonus, every donator of 1 BTC or more gets early access to the beta version at least a week before the miner is officially released.

Donation address: 1D1GeuuFSPCubgkUKZmchw5GUTo9kVqysF
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
still waiting anxiously Smiley
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
I'll crap my pants when this is done and working. Im just about to buy a gpu for mining (and for gaming FTW) and I really want to mine the hell out of a coin. I have been stuck cpu mining, which is like sleeping with your cousin. You learn a lot,and you definitely get some practice, but youre not running around telling everyone about it.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Dont tell me the chic  got pregnant? nahhh just kidding Wink

Well hopefully it will be smooth sailing from here..

The beta testers (aka donators) are dying to test your gpu miner...

cheers..
Pages:
Jump to: