Pages:
Author

Topic: $XQN Quotient Takeover #Board Of Community #Asset Fund - page 18. (Read 47020 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Hello community!

Thank you community for your exeptional patience, you should all be proud of how strong this community is...
Usually in situations where dev/team gets problems, major havoc is released on forums like this, we do not have this kind of behaviour in our community.
I wished i could tell you everything we got going, but we still think the aproach we choose is the better one.

Update on our situation:

XQNPOSFUND

During December/january we reinvested and added some new exiting holdings.
These are the most important coins we did re invest into:

G3N, doubled our holding and we now have 60k+

SWAGBUCKS, traded us 500 bucks for XQN, we did some trades, sold some we now hold 400 BUCKS as our base holdings and and got back more BTC value than we initially bought for.
Our SWAGBUCKS holding is now risk free for XQNPOSFUND... Smiley

BCR, bought us 3 BN (masternodes) we will also mine to.
150k BCR total.

TX, bought us one masternode and 3500 coins for staking. 13500 TX total holding.

ADDED holdings:
We have held XRDN=RADS since the beginning and with the recent attension it got we feel its a good time to add to our staking solution.
We stake 10k RADS as our base.

REVENUE DISTRIBUTION

There is 500k+ XQN waiting to be distributed since our last payout.
Congratualations to our asset holders, you are now one of the biggest cloud staking pool.
We did not explain this properly before, but all un redeemed XQNTOKENS is staking and all stakes counted towards the payout.
No individual calculations, all stakes split equal based on assets.
This staking address is now 3. on the richlist, and we should pass the holdings of staisybit with our current payout.
Signed msg from that wallet/addy will be given on request from asset holders.

UNCLAIMED SHARES
We need to distribute the remaining assets before we can launch any new ones.
One of the reasons is all new assets will distribute portions of profits/shares to XQNPOSFUND holders..

We want to giveaway those assets donated to community, this equals to 1000 XQNPOSFUND assets to be used for giveaways.
We want to set aside some for new and current team members, 2500 shares for this.
I have used my personal assets and incomes for now to distribute to team members, and will continue to do so.

The remaining shares we would like to sell to all of you, the incomes from those sells will be used to increase our holdings so we can get faster to a 15BTC minimum level.
To sell them, we want to do auctions with no minimum price reserve, in batches of 100-500 Shares.
You, the holders and community will set your own price what you think its worth.

PROJECT GATEKEEPER

Some of you may have noticed XQN is not the only coin we are taking over, we did offer all masternode communitys a swap/merge option.
We are still working out the details on this, but yes we will setup a self sustaining fund and income revenues to fund a major swapover to our solution under XQN umbrella.

Full details and all info is planned to be released during Q1-Q2 this year, so please hold your coins or sell them to us.
This includes ALL masternode coins/holders who want another option.
Crave is what we want as the "Main" node coin, and a rebrand to CryptOS and service nodes instead of the old masternodes, this will be masternode tech 3.0 when complete.

NOTE:
My personal health is getting better, lots of pains and a long way to go but will get there.
Do not worry it will remove my/our motivation for our projects...
Infact, it only makes our desire to come thru with ALL our solutions even stronger.

IW
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Hi, all
Unfortunatly my health issue and recovery reversed so is back to hospital again.
Since i am the only one with acsess to our funds, this will sadly be further postponed...

Will update once i know more, asset holders can pm me to get my email addy if you want more info.

IW
Hope all is OK. When going through poo keep your head up.
Hi, all
Unfortunatly my health issue and recovery reversed so is back to hospital again.
Since i am the only one with acsess to our funds, this will sadly be further postponed...

Will update once i know more, asset holders can pm me to get my email addy if you want more info.

IW
legendary
Why disabled at bittrex?

Same, wanted to buy some xqn today in the morning. The status page just has no note for it. We should probably send in support tickets asking what's up.
Back up..Maybe they were doing some maintenance.
legendary
Why disabled at bittrex?
legendary
How are things going. Incognitowworker hope your feeling better. Staking....
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Yeah get better soon, or let it run its course. Either way I'am still very exited about what's coming from you guys.
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
Hi IW,

Hope you get better soon. Thanks for great work and I am here for the long term.
legendary
Get well incognitoworker.
Hope you feel better. Thanks for your hard work.
Activity: 389
Merit: 256
Get well incognitoworker.
Hello community,
2015 ended with some health issues for me, and its taking awhile to recover.
Give me to over this weekend to get myself up to operational status again.
It only affected me, and not the team so our work is still going as planned.

There is LOTS of coins for sale in our OTC thread, we can very easy absorb several hundred thousands of XQN to be sold into our offers.
I will also add in the last stakes and updated amounts, we also re invested and have done some interesting trades.
Some new positions and some positions is increased.
If community wants to help by donations, we are happy for any contributions in any of the currencies we are holding, this is not mandatory, but would for sure speed up plans and development.

We did promise you more coming assets/projects, and we feel confident you will like our presentations in the comming weeks/months.

Its fun to see how some projects already trying to copy our ideas, XQN will be the market leader and trend setter.
We will bring trust and ethics back to crypto, done the right way.

2016, the year of trust!
Happy staking!

IW

legendary
Yeah
Happy New year. Exited about what's coming from you guys on this, the year 2016

Yes, Happy New Year..!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Yeah
Happy New year. Exited about what's coming from you guys on this, the year 2016

Happy New Year All

2016, when the real fun begins!

IW
legendary
Merry Christmas ...Hope all went well during the holidays... If it wasnt your holiday Hope this year has been a good one... Have a great new year.
legendary
Anybody know how to use coin control? Does anybody remember which page coin control was on in the old forum?
What is it you want to do?
Coin control must be enabled in options first, then it will be visible in your send tab.

IW
I turned on Auto coin control at 300. But i transfered lots of coins to one address in my wallet. Will that be the correct thing to do or should i have lots of addresses of 350. ( that would be  very tedious ) I  get 16.18 with every stake.

Set optimal input size to 10.  In theory, optimal input size is even lower but 10 is good enough and is the lowest the client will allow you to set it anyway.  Coinage is unlimited and you are gonna max out the reward everytime anyway.  This maximizes the amount of weight you keep on the network at all times and minimizes the amount of weight you will need to spend to get each 16.18 coin reward.  Trust me, keep your client online 24/7 and let you coins continue to accumulate weight for a month or two and it makes a HUGE difference to the amount of coins you stake.

There is no need for multiple addresses, it doesn't matter.  I'd advise using coin control to manually break down your inputs a bit though to jump start things.  Just keep optimal input size at 10 and within a month or two, you will have thousands upon thousands of very small inputs, like 10-30 coins each.  This is exactly what you want to have.
Cool....Thanks...
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Anybody know how to use coin control? Does anybody remember which page coin control was on in the old forum?
Coin control must be enabled in options first, then it will be visible in your send tab.

IW
I turned on Auto coin control at 300. But i transfered lots of coins to one address in my wallet. Will that be the correct thing to do or should i have lots of addresses of 350. ( that would be  very tedious ) I  get 16.18 with every stake.

Set optimal input size to 10.  In theory, optimal input size is even lower but 10 is good enough and is the lowest the client will allow you to set it anyway.  Coinage is unlimited and you are gonna max out the reward everytime anyway.  This maximizes the amount of weight you keep on the network at all times and minimizes the amount of weight you will need to spend to get each 16.18 coin reward.  Trust me, keep your client online 24/7 and let you coins continue to accumulate weight for a month or two and it makes a HUGE difference to the amount of coins you stake.

There is no need for multiple addresses, it doesn't matter.  I'd advise using coin control to manually break down your inputs a bit though to jump start things.  Just keep optimal input size at 10 and within a month or two, you will have thousands upon thousands of very small inputs, like 10-30 coins each.  This is exactly what you want to have.

I personally find leaving the wallet online only nets slightly more coins than if I stake 4 days on 4 days off.
As for auto CC, it will take a few months before your stacks start getting as small as you want them. Auto-optimize can only split the stacks in half each time it stakes if I remember correctly.

In the early days of XQN, right after the fork to drop the reward down to 16.18 XQN per block, I personally staked at least 75% of all blocks on the network for at least a 6 month time frame.  I was most likely the only one staking staking this with the proper strategy.

I call bullshit, I held more than I care to share, but I know you couldn't have possibly staked 75% if it was just the two of us staking. Wink

There was one month where I wasn't staking though.

I'm estimating admittedly but it was definitely over half of all blocks for a long, long time.  I remember flipping through the block explorer for many months and noticing that everyone else was recombining their inputs and staking this coin all wrong.  I was literally the only guy splitting inputs of 50 coins and such.

I can't really prove anything though because I deleted that wallet.dat long ago.  The lagging/freezing got really really bad eventually.  It was a freaking nightmare moving coins over to a new wallet.dat.

That is the one weakness of this strategy.  In theory, letting your coins split into more and more smaller inputs forever and ever is the way to go, but the limitations of the software and current computer hardware mean you need to reset things every year or so.  The only way I have thought to get around that is to periodically send newly staked coins off to different wallets staking on multiple machines, but that is a major pain in the dick.

I can see 50%. I solved the lag/freezing issue by creating bat files and running multiple wallets as to not overload one single daemon. Seemed to work. I know I increased my holdings considerably before the fork via properly splitting inputs.

I've been pretty much just letting this churn along with “auto-optimize” on.  It seems to work alright with block sizes stabilizing between 60 and 800 depending on the difficulty.  Another factor is how fast the coin weight grows and whether it drops off after 30 days like many other newer PoS coins.  I think usually this is the case because it helps with security to prevent large wallets from dominating the network after being off line for a long time.  I've not looked at the code, but I doubt it is not set to limit coin weight.  It might be fun to add the display of coin weight into the advanced coin control dialog to get a better idea of what's happening.  If coin weight is not limited we might consider adding this as a security measure imho.

If coin weight drops off or stops after 30 days, slightly bigger blocks might be better, smaller blocks take more CPU processing and if aged over 30 days a wallet full of them could be at a disadvantage to bigger blocks. Plus for newer people, waiting for the small blocks to start gaining coin weight would cost them some compounding effect on coins that they might have gained earlier with bigger blocks.  There is always the chance too that the difficulty could grow and smaller blocks might not mint in a reasonable time (try effectively never).  Heck, going forward, maybe overnight this coin could gain in popularity enough to spike the difficulty up like Hyperstake – good luck getting a block of 500 to mint on that coin. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

IW
I turned on Auto coin control at 300. But i transfered lots of coins to one address in my wallet. Will that be the correct thing to do or should i have lots of addresses of 350. ( that would be  very tedious ) I  get 16.18 with every stake.

Set optimal input size to 10.  In theory, optimal input size is even lower but 10 is good enough and is the lowest the client will allow you to set it anyway.  Coinage is unlimited and you are gonna max out the reward everytime anyway.  This maximizes the amount of weight you keep on the network at all times and minimizes the amount of weight you will need to spend to get each 16.18 coin reward.  Trust me, keep your client online 24/7 and let you coins continue to accumulate weight for a month or two and it makes a HUGE difference to the amount of coins you stake.

There is no need for multiple addresses, it doesn't matter.  I'd advise using coin control to manually break down your inputs a bit though to jump start things.  Just keep optimal input size at 10 and within a month or two, you will have thousands upon thousands of very small inputs, like 10-30 coins each.  This is exactly what you want to have.

I personally find leaving the wallet online only nets slightly more coins than if I stake 4 days on 4 days off.
As for auto CC, it will take a few months before your stacks start getting as small as you want them. Auto-optimize can only split the stacks in half each time it stakes if I remember correctly.

In the early days of XQN, right after the fork to drop the reward down to 16.18 XQN per block, I personally staked at least 75% of all blocks on the network for at least a 6 month time frame.  I was most likely the only one staking staking this with the proper strategy.

I call bullshit, I held more than I care to share, but I know you couldn't have possibly staked 75% if it was just the two of us staking. Wink

I'm estimating admittedly but it was definitely over half of all blocks for a long, long time.  I remember flipping through the block explorer for many months and noticing that everyone else was recombining their inputs and staking this coin all wrong.  I was literally the only guy splitting inputs of 50 coins and such.

I can't really prove anything though because I deleted that wallet.dat long ago.  The lagging/freezing got really really bad eventually.  It was a freaking nightmare moving coins over to a new wallet.dat.

That is the one weakness of this strategy.  In theory, letting your coins split into more and more smaller inputs forever and ever is the way to go, but the limitations of the software and current computer hardware mean you need to reset things every year or so.  The only way I have thought to get around that is to periodically send newly staked coins off to different wallets staking on multiple machines, but that is a major pain in the dick.

I can see 50%. I solved the lag/freezing issue by creating bat files and running multiple wallets as to not overload one single daemon. Seemed to work. I know I increased my holdings considerably before the fork via properly splitting inputs.
Activity: 882
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

IW

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

IW

Pages:
Jump to: