Pages:
Author

Topic: $XQN Quotient Takeover #Board Of Community #Asset Fund - page 22. (Read 47020 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
incognitoworker is the most helpful and positive dev I ever seen, keep up the good work, and I am available anytime to assist with all resources and skills I have, consider it yours, I already see the big potential of this coin and platform in general, I trust this guy and see the success shining already, I am defiantly into this and will be a long term holder and supporter.
Thank you for kind words, your support is important for us.
The support from all of you is important to us, without a community we cant do what we have planned.
Sometimes we wished things would progress faster, but for longterm slow and steady will bring best results overall.

Our new OTC trade thread needs more traffic, and if we got regular buyers of our weekly pos production it would help both our project and relieve sell pressure on the other coins we hold.
This would reduce some of the issues relating on exchanges are giving us right now.

Solution?
Decentralized cross chain trade exchange services.
We are looking into this area, but are far from a satisfying solution.

Happy staking!
IW

I am staking steady, got 16 coins but somehow they been rejected, however my weight on the network is growing daily, defiantly this coin is a good investment and tech, about the cross chain do you mean like in NXT? however NXT is too complex for newbies.
Yes, its a orphan stake.
Your block will try again until it makes a stake.

No, cross chain is basicly being able to trade all coins vs eachother from your wallet/client.
It is a topic to watch for the future.

Was the original dev ended up being a scammer, what is the fullest story?
Yes, dev left and our projects needed a coin so we did a takeover instead of launching a new one as this one already had several things we wanted.
We also replaced the asset fund from Cerium project when that dev team left, and merged it over here to Quotient.

Happy staking!
IW

Why is a new chain forked from XQN github not a better way?
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
interesting project, and devs seems to be trusty and hard working.
Im in it too now.

Thank you for your interest in our project.
By the way, we are running a "secret" mini giveaway for all new who post their thoughts on our project so if you could pm me your XQN addy to get your reward.

Reward is 1000 XQN, and if you still hold and stake after 2 weeks i will give another 5000 XQN.

Happy staking!
IW
incognitoworker is the most helpful and positive dev I ever seen, keep up the good work, and I am available anytime to assist with all resources and skills I have, consider it yours, I already see the big potential of this coin and platform in general, I trust this guy and see the success shining already, I am defiantly into this and will be a long term holder and supporter.
The support from all of you is important to us, without a community we cant do what we have planned.
Sometimes we wished things would progress faster, but for longterm slow and steady will bring best results overall.

Our new OTC trade thread needs more traffic, and if we got regular buyers of our weekly pos production it would help both our project and relieve sell pressure on the other coins we hold.
This would reduce some of the issues relating on exchanges are giving us right now.

Solution?

Happy staking!
IW

I am staking steady, got 16 coins but somehow they been rejected, however my weight on the network is growing daily, defiantly this coin is a good investment and tech, about the cross chain do you mean like in NXT? however NXT is too complex for newbies.
Yes, its a orphan stake.
Your block will try again until it makes a stake.

No, cross chain is basicly being able to trade all coins vs eachother from your wallet/client.
It is a topic to watch for the future.

Yes, dev left and our projects needed a coin so we did a takeover instead of launching a new one as this one already had several things we wanted.
We also replaced the asset fund from Cerium project when that dev team left, and merged it over here to Quotient.

Happy staking!
IW
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
Activity: 431
Merit: 250

Solution?

Happy staking!
IW

Solution?

Happy staking!
IW
Looks like you're building up some traction with this one Incognito.
Pretty cool project if you can pull it off.
Still a long way to go and many obstacles to handle, thank you for support.
Not much can be done alone, but it only takes a small group of motivated individuals to make big changes.
Lets see what we can build together, all of us.

IW
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Looks like you're building up some traction with this one Incognito.
Pretty cool project if you can pull it off.
Our OTC thread:
XQNPOSFUND OTC trade offers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1265711.new#new
Here you can put offers for our asset or the weekly Pos from our holdings.
XQN Is used as base currency.

IW
Hello community.
We are working on creating more ways for you to earn XQN coins, and we are in contact with steakcloud.com, https://twitter.com/steakcloud
This is a multipool for miners, and we are looking to get XQN added as a supported coin, and as payout option.
We will also donate a amount for steakcloud to stake, and distribute the stake amongst the miners.
To be added, we must show that this is something our community wants, and tweet them asking to add us.
Cooperating with a multipool could increase our community.

IW

Also, just wanted to remind people we have a Quotient POS pool at https://www.coinwallet.coSmiley
I was not aware of this..
Thank you very much.
IW
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Hello community.
We are working on creating more ways for you to earn XQN coins, and we are in contact with steakcloud.com, https://twitter.com/steakcloud
This is a multipool for miners, and we are looking to get XQN added as a supported coin, and as payout option.
We will also donate a amount for steakcloud to stake, and distribute the stake amongst the miners.
To be added, we must show that this is something our community wants, and tweet them asking to add us.

IW

Also, just wanted to remind people we have a Quotient POS pool at https://www.coinwallet.coSmiley
Greetings! I am excited on knowing about this coin. Just as I was looking for, high interest, stakable and tradeable.

Just downloaded the wallet and now is syncinc.

Pm sent

Dont for get to set up the wallet for staking. You need to put a few coins in each address.Not sure of the exact amount(around 300)(maybe someone else can help out with the exact amount) but im sure there is a "how to in the OP" and turn  on Auto optimize In the wallet. I think it's the little plus sign in the wallet. Hope that helps.
It seems smaller blocks give better result.
I am running from 100-1000block size.
I am not using the auto optimize, but i set desired block size in options and let it run.
Smaller blocks takes longer to stake, but the % is better.
What is your best staking strategy?
Happy staking!
IW
I am still downloading the blockchain to start staking, it's taking a long time 2 days downloading reached 30% I have very slow connection or the blockchain is really big.
It shouldnt take so long, it could be slow internet as you indicate.
I will get a bootstrap, or uppload the needed folders but not sure this would help if the issue is internet speed.
The positive side, your coins is already maturing, and will be ready to stake when you get synced.
There will be presented staking solutions when we have them ready, theese solutions will be very beneficial for small stakers.

Happy staking!
IW
I am still downloading the blockchain to start staking, it's taking a long time 2 days downloading reached 30% I have very slow connection or the blockchain is really big.
Hello community.

IW
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Greetings! I am excited on knowing about this coin. Just as I was looking for, high interest, stakable and tradeable.

Pm sent

Dont for get to set up the wallet for staking. You need to put a few coins in each address.Not sure of the exact amount(around 300)(maybe someone else can help out with the exact amount) but im sure there is a "how to in the OP" and turn  on Auto optimize In the wallet. I think it's the little plus sign in the wallet. Hope that helps.
Reward sent, Happy staking!

Pm sent

Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

Pm sent
Nodes can be found in explorer:
http://www.blocktree.io/peers/XQN/
Also sent pm with the nodes.
Let me know if you still have issues.
Got my distribution, OP is nice and helped me setup and sync since I couldn't sync up the wallet.

Regards
Yeah, how do I sync?
The android version is a bit buggy, I think...
Pages:
Jump to: