Pages:
Author

Topic: $XQN Quotient Takeover #Board Of Community #Asset Fund - page 26. (Read 47020 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Hello community

Our graphic contest is now over and it is time for you to vote on your favorite graphic.
Cast your vote here please, vote ends Fri 16.10-2015 and the winner will be our new graphic.

IW

Nice work, thank you for entering our contest.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
design deleted

I will no submit any more designs, i will leave space for others.
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
I'm a miner not a minor.

Very nice. It looks like we have a contender Cool
crz
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
addnode=101.165.90.37:30994
addnode=144.76.239.66:30994
addnode=137.135.57.119:2928
addnode=144.76.64.123:34531
addnode=59.100.29.2:30994
addnode=121.208.29.52:30994

If you your having trouble getting the wallet to run put these in conf. file under %appdata%
I see members donating for the contest, and i was stimulated to make another one, so here it is:

256px

128px

Very nice work again, hopefully others will join so its a real contest!
Please share your designs/work before tomorow, Contest ends in 25hours from now.

Happy staking!

IW
legendary
Which program is easy to learn and design a logo?  Any suggestions?
legendary
Great job....Who is going to challenge this artist...?  Is he/she going to be the winner with no competition?
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
I see members donating for the contest, and i was stimulated to make another one, so here it is:

legendary
This is very nice. I especially like the folder one. Reminds me of the old finance days in college.
come on people any donations for the contest. This coin needs you now. Lets see who can pledge more than my 20k..
Graphic contest!
Vote is clear, we want new graphics so lets have a contest.
Logo and banner in same theme, or whatever your creativity can come up with.
Post your work here in thread for all to see, deadline for posting work is sunday 11 oct.

I will start with pledging 50.000 XQN to this contest, maybe others will contribute also.
70% to 1. Place
20% to 2. Place
10% to 3. Place

Happy designing!

IW
I will donate a few coins. 20,000
Thank you very much!
We now have 70.000 XQN total in prize pool for this contest.

Ok, here i am, to break the ice.

Edit:Logo removed as requested from creator.
Very nice work, thank you very much!

IW
legendary
Activity: 966
Great job man with very nice logo.
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
Ok, here i am, to break the ice.

legendary
Graphic contest!
Post your work here in thread for all to see, deadline for posting work is sunday 11 oct.

I will start with pledging 50.000 XQN to this contest, maybe others will contribute also.
70% to 1. Place
20% to 2. Place
10% to 3. Place

Happy designing!

IW
I will donate a few coins. 20,000
Graphic contest!

70% to 1. Place
20% to 2. Place
10% to 3. Place

Happy designing!

IW
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/BitRushProject
good to see a quality takeover, welcome.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Hi, I've just invested a small portion of btc into this as my 3rd POS coin.

Updated information would be nice eventually and posted to this new thread at post #1.

Looks promising though, thanks for your hard work!

dude, XQN is a corpse, community takeover is just another name for bagholder parachute.

only decent PoS are TEK and HOBO, both have REAL devs

Thank you for your opinion, and we agree on the point where TEK and HOBO is good pos coins and the CMF asset we are replacing is backed by those and similar like DMD and CAP.
Hopefully we will be able to bring this "corpse" back to life, up to you if you want to contribute or not.

don't mean to sound harsh, just speaking from experience.

without a dev there's nothing here. if the drummer or bass player in a band leave they can be replaced and the punters don't care ... it's still the same band. BUT, if the singer, songwriter and lead guitarist die ... the band is DEAD! The other guys can still play on, but it's NOT the same band.

Crypto coins are the same guys. Joe Moz, the scammer, was everything to XQN, and without him there's nothing left but a reasonable staking wallet frozen in time, but no AI, and no dev to do anything in the future. Of course anyone with a big bag will hope and pray for a white knight to save them (and some will lie and say that he's on his way to give them a pump to unload their bags) but the reality is in 2015 community take-overs are pointless.

Just do your homework, find coins with real developers, and buy a wad. There's so many coins like that with marketcaps under 100K now that giving mouth-to-mouth to XQN just looks suss IMO, but hey ... good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: