Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 11. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
February 21, 2019, 11:40:03 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
To be honest I don't see any connection between Ripple and Ethereum. Completely different technologies. They compete only between second and third place in capitalization. Ethereum's competitors are EOS, TRX and so on, but even with their improved platforms they are not as popular as ETH !
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
February 21, 2019, 10:44:00 AM
Ripple seems to be popular and when it comes to fee its lower compared to ethereum fee and much faster than ethereum . Both of them are good choice of investment .
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
February 21, 2019, 10:39:36 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
I have invested to both of this coins and for me this is the right time to buy price are cheaper and it seems that this are already the bottomed price or if not  it is way closer. And as days goes by we would see tough competition for xrp and eth in second spot lets see who can sustain in the long run.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
February 21, 2019, 09:52:08 AM
I remember that xrp was on top. 2 and eth was on top. 3 last month. But if you will check it now, eth is back to it's throne on the top 2 rank. Things goes before when bch was created. Well, xrp is one of the potentially altcoins but ethereum is still the second best after bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
February 15, 2019, 01:46:40 PM
Unfortunately it does and it is not a good sign for the crypto community. It means that people do not care about crypto currencies, they just want to make profit, and even by investing in a coin without any limited supply.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
February 15, 2019, 01:45:01 PM
It's not possible for XRP to compete with ETH although XRP was able to gain the 2nd place for a while. ETH has already regained its place and seems to be likely hold on for a long time. XRP is shortly good but after couple of years it will no longer be successful.
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
February 15, 2019, 01:43:07 PM
I don't think it is a good comparison between cross and ethereum.  Cause are very much different form each other. Ethereum is a platform based token and from is a coin based on banking and money transfer mechanism. So they are not in same leave. And from is a centralised coin backed by many big investors and some banks. So I don't think this is a healthy comparison. But in terms of  market cap for few days ethereum and xrp competing  very by are. Cause XRP announced many partnership a don't they are developing the wholething very well so the they are a little bit on hype.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
February 15, 2019, 10:31:53 AM

If you wait when the market raise again, maybe the opportunity to buy it with good price has no more. So, don't be hesistant because XRP is a coins which is very worth the investment
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
February 15, 2019, 10:18:35 AM
It does not seem like the coins were competing, it’s just that the situation looks like this, I don’t think that the very creators of these coins show the spirit of rivalry!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
February 15, 2019, 09:27:04 AM
Though i have both of this coins, xrp now are getting threatened buy jpmorgan announcement that they will create their own private coin for crossborder payment would this be influence the price of xrp to go deeper? And eth will pull away the race? I hope its not. Many investor may hesitant to purchase xrp and might be watching xrp price if it would react negatively with the jpmorgan announcement.

It seems that the JPM news is an alertness for the XRP community, it could be that JPM will compete with XRP because of the performance of partnering with banks, but we will see what will be done, will it get a lot of support?
Morgan's interest in creating tokens was likely because the XRP was able to shift Eth and almost chase bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
February 15, 2019, 08:35:35 AM
Though i have both of this coins, xrp now are getting threatened buy jpmorgan announcement that they will create their own private coin for crossborder payment would this be influence the price of xrp to go deeper? And eth will pull away the race? I hope its not. Many investor may hesitant to purchase xrp and might be watching xrp price if it would react negatively with the jpmorgan announcement.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
February 15, 2019, 07:40:41 AM
according to me eth remains permanently in second place, however, are two completely different crypto eth is a decentralized coins and has many features such as smart contracts and tokens, instead xrp is centralized, the crypto of banks...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 15, 2019, 07:11:15 AM
The market really disappoints us very much and does not give any hints of recovery. But still, I think this is not a reason to refuse to invest even with such a negative dynamics. Because of the relatively low price, I have not ceased to replenish my investment portfolio, and to this day I continue to periodically invest in top coins. Ethereum and XRP for me are the best altcoins to date, so I think buying these coins in such a market, in the future we will be able to extract a very good profit from this.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 05, 2019, 12:32:54 PM
I didn't buy eth in the ico for a reason, and i still won't buy it just by principle. This might have been a misjudgement from my part but i really don't care Cheesy... I'll stick with xrp.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
February 05, 2019, 12:32:24 PM
eth is a disgusting shitcoin.  Eth really is a useless piece of shit that achieves nothing
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
February 05, 2019, 11:36:46 AM
I didn't buy xrp in the ico for a reason, and i still won't buy it just by principle. This might have been a misjudgement from my part but i really don't care Cheesy... I'll stick with eth.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 05, 2019, 11:34:26 AM
Xrp is a disgusting shitcoin.  Xrp really is a useless piece of shit that achieves nothing
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
February 05, 2019, 11:29:46 AM
I do not think that this is a competition, just the popularity of coins is very well reflected in capitalization, therefore coins change positions!
I don't think there is competition between ethereum and xrp, the xpp ranking has indeed increased because the popularity and capitalization that rose after ethereum has decreased dramatically, ethereum will definitely be able to return to its original rank if its popularity increases again
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 08:14:11 AM
I believe in my heart of hearts that when the bullrun comes, Ripple would not see the Brake light if Ethereum in the CoinMarketCap, Ethereum has so much potential and has given so much new innovations to the development of Blockchain Technology.
Activity: 490
February 05, 2019, 07:43:26 AM
It's good that there was competition, it will give a new impetus to the development, and the rest of the projects will see that shift from the top lines of the top projects is quite possible
Pages:
Jump to: