Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 7. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 13, 2019, 02:02:38 PM
in my mind, i think maybe in the future XRP will be able to defeat ETH in volume of transactions everyday because in the future XRP will be expanded and can be used in real life better than ETH, rightnow XRP has already has more potential than ETH when more and more investors and banks are using XRP while ETH is too much slow and inconvinient.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 13, 2019, 01:54:08 PM
i think xrp and eth are great competitors of the 2nd place in the crypto market and i believe in this coins and i made profits in this coins, they both deserve the second place
Ripple is just a temporary market participant and I do not agree with you that this coin deserves to be in second place by capitalization
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 01:42:21 PM
i think xrp and eth are great competitors of the 2nd place in the crypto market and i believe in this coins and i made profits in this coins, they both deserve the second place
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
March 13, 2019, 01:30:15 PM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

I think they are kind of playing on a different field and not really competiting between each other. They are basically playing on different fields, I am not a big fan of XRP, but makes some sense to hold a basket of both.
Holding both of them is indeed a brilliant idea, but it must look at the long term of market movements for now. The market has indeed improved, but for me ethereum has more potential than XRP. I hope there is a good plan after Hardfork ETH. Thank you so much, Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 10, 2019, 07:36:51 PM
ethereum can maintain its position until now, ethereum and xrp are potential coins that have a high capitalization in the market, a change in the ranking position in the market is reasonable because of price movements and changes in the volume of transactions that occur
now you should have restarted your investment, because this is an opportunity before the bear market ends and the bullrun arrives
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
March 10, 2019, 06:48:12 PM
Well if you say competing, then it is good for the two coins, bit to the best of my knowledge, they can't compete because they have different use case. Each coin has a separate use. So they shouldn't be compared.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
March 10, 2019, 04:17:13 PM
I don't think XRP and ETH are competing. These are two completely different projects and each has a different goal in the cryptocurrency

I agree and they will coexist. XRP is all about payments albeit in quite a centralized fashion while ETH is a general purpose blockchain.
Activity: 292
March 09, 2019, 12:57:08 PM
I don't think XRP and ETH are competing. These are two completely different projects and each has a different goal in the cryptocurrency
legendary
March 09, 2019, 12:45:37 PM
There was a period in which several times ETH changed with XRP in the second position in the Coinmarketcap ranking. However, I think that after successful hardfork, Ethereum will leave all altcoins far behind, ripple also.

The ranking whether 2nd or 3rd doesn't mean anything for the long term viability of the two projects and what their impact will be in many years from now.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
March 08, 2019, 07:33:16 PM
There was a period in which several times ETH changed with XRP in the second position in the Coinmarketcap ranking. However, I think that after successful hardfork, Ethereum will leave all altcoins far behind, ripple also.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
March 08, 2019, 07:28:35 PM
Yes for a long time xrp is competing with ethereum. And at one pint it take the 2nd place of ethereum for some days according to market cap. But again ethereum is back to number 2 and xrp is a little bit under cap. The main reason behind this swap was that the ethereum was falling that Time and xrp is gaining. For ethereum the the ico market is down the they got many problems on chains lik end scalability issues and all. And got xrp they do some conference and all and they do some partnership so they got pumped. This is the main reason.
It so good to see two coins were competing each others and this could bring the teams to finds ways to improve their services otherwise they'll loss the competition. Every team members have its huge participation and they'll have to maximize their skill in order to have a better result.
No matter who will win the race, both of them have its market recognition's. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC
March 08, 2019, 07:19:38 PM
Yes for a long time xrp is competing with ethereum. And at one pint it take the 2nd place of ethereum for some days according to market cap. But again ethereum is back to number 2 and xrp is a little bit under cap. The main reason behind this swap was that the ethereum was falling that Time and xrp is gaining. For ethereum the the ico market is down the they got many problems on chains lik end scalability issues and all. And got xrp they do some conference and all and they do some partnership so they got pumped. This is the main reason.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
March 08, 2019, 06:43:38 PM
That's happening last few months ago the place of the ripple became no. 2. But the ethereum back again to no. 2 and Im still waiting for the ethereum to become no. 1. Once the ethereum they have big chances for the ripple to becone number 2 and the place where the rippme right now will be in the bitcoin which is bitcoin will become the number 3 after few years from now. Ethereum is better than ripple.
legendary
March 08, 2019, 06:36:56 PM
I don't believe in ripple, so I don't think it can replace Ether in a long term period. ETHER will be the king of alts forever.
ETH will not be able to maintain the No. 1 position for too long in the future. In the next 2-3 years, a lot of altcoin is the rival of ETH, TRON, BNB, EOS ... If these 3 altcoin are growing so fast, I believe that ETH will soon go down to 3rd or 4th place.

Growing so fast? Which metrics are you using? None of the networks you mentioned is even close to Ethereum, not even remotely close.
Activity: 490
March 08, 2019, 02:58:44 PM
I don't believe in ripple, so I don't think it can replace Ether in a long term period. ETHER will be the king of alts forever.
ETH will not be able to maintain the No. 1 position for too long in the future. In the next 2-3 years, a lot of altcoin is the rival of ETH, TRON, BNB, EOS ... If these 3 altcoin are growing so fast, I believe that ETH will soon go down to 3rd or 4th place.
Maybe it will be so, now the competition is growing rapidly, it is beneficial to all investors of these coins, such a confrontation has a positive effect on the speed of development
Activity: 660
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 08, 2019, 08:24:52 AM
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
March 08, 2019, 07:43:18 AM
A lot of altcoins is built on the ether platform. Ether has established a vast ecosystem. Its price will affect the price of most altcoins. XRP is just a banker's coin. Its impact on altcoins is very limited.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 08, 2019, 06:46:36 AM
When people relise xrp is a joke coin it will fall rapidly.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
March 08, 2019, 05:29:01 AM
xrp competes with places with eth in positions two and three, but now eth dominates more and eth is the best platform composition that can fix xrp. so I think this is something that should be made as an option
Activity: 210
March 08, 2019, 05:11:27 AM
To be honest I do not like Ripple and its development team. Pure speculation. Ethereum is much more useful in its technology for cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: