Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 9. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
March 01, 2019, 03:01:35 AM
In every competition between Ethereum and XRP, of course, we can use it. With this situation, if the Ethereum price drops, we can immediately invest. Likewise with the XRP condition. Like what happened in 3 weeks that Ethereum suddenly pumped and it also made a lot of profits.
well, now there are so many coins that want to compete with ETH, and XRP is a coin that competes in position 2 in the coinmarketcap. I began to think that XRP is also a coin that has enormous potential today. well, but right now, I think the potential of ETH is still far greater.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
March 01, 2019, 02:54:01 AM
There is only around 100 million difference in the market caps of XRP and ETH so it is likely they will swap around a little for second place in the overall marketcap positions. At the moment there is no clear direction for either one to make a breakaway move so they will probably move together.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
March 01, 2019, 02:43:32 AM
In every competition between Ethereum and XRP, of course, we can use it. With this situation, if the Ethereum price drops, we can immediately invest. Likewise with the XRP condition. Like what happened in 3 weeks that Ethereum suddenly pumped and it also made a lot of profits.
Activity: 491
March 01, 2019, 02:35:50 AM
XRP has increased both price and volume transactions, but to be able to compete with eth will be very difficult, even though XRP has never been above eth, but now it is again taken eth, so I think eth is still better than XRP.
Of course, the volume of trading and liquidity at Ethereum is much higher. Catch up Ethereum I think it will not work, after updating the network.
Activity: 405
Merit: 11
March 01, 2019, 01:37:53 AM
Yeah, I still survive and be patient with altcoin. Although the current conditions are still alarming but I am sure that as soon as possible the conditions will get better. If the XRP will fight for its position again that has been occupied by ETH then that is a natural thing because crypto currency is full of competition, especially competition in terms of technology. But my prediction of XRP will be difficult to achieve a position superior to ETH because ETH technology is more qualified and the technology can be felt in a real way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
March 01, 2019, 01:26:59 AM
XRP has increased both price and volume transactions, but to be able to compete with eth will be very difficult, even though XRP has never been above eth, but now it is again taken eth, so I think eth is still better than XRP.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
March 01, 2019, 01:23:16 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

What's the update at the moment? Is that ethereum is still on the lead despite of huge market loss before? I think XRP can go surpass ethereum if coinbase and block chain will going to support it again.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
March 01, 2019, 01:10:44 AM
I still believe Ethereum will make difference between those two popular currency in the market and I think Ethereum's still reigning in the market. But still I still believe in this two currency because I invested to both of them a better idea of making more assets that are really growing up.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
March 01, 2019, 12:44:22 AM
the competition between two altcoin xrp and ethereum is indeed fierce, both of them exchange ratings on marcetcap. yes we know that market conditions have not improved but my advice is not to doubt the potential that altcoin ethereum has. At present ethereum is ranked second again, ethereum is very good for investment.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 01, 2019, 12:38:31 AM
Ethereum has now occupied the second position again after being shifted by ripple in third place, I'm sure ethereum will be able to maintain its position because this coin is strong and has many supporters, and its development is still stable
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 01, 2019, 12:33:20 AM
No way, ETH is so strong coin than XRP. Eth the second best crypto currency and XRP isn't even close. ETH is so much popular and highly priced than XRP. So you really can't think of competing XRP with ETH.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
February 23, 2019, 02:33:23 AM
I personally never put them in one row.
 Projects have completely different goals and objectives. Does it make sense to discuss it at all?
It makes no sense to consider them as competitors from a technical or some other point of view, if you do not take into account the capitalization, then in fact there is no fight between them and can not be
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 23, 2019, 02:07:31 AM
Ethereum is strong to take the lead, at times xrp pumps taking the position of ethereum. Though xrp is almost centralized, the use case keeps on increasing upon the centralized banking services. On the other side the ethereum platform usage keeps growing rapidly makes it stay much stronger in the market. Xrp can be preferred for short term trading in my opinion.

Both are good to invest in either xrp or eth. As you've said, xrp is almost centralized, thus it has higher chance that it can be manipulated. It may overthrown eth from the 2nd rank, it doesn't last that long. And for now, eth is back on its rank. As for me, it doesn't matter which ranks next to btc, as long as it will give us a profit, I'm good with it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 23, 2019, 01:48:31 AM
Ethereum is strong to take the lead, at times xrp pumps taking the position of ethereum. Though xrp is almost centralized, the use case keeps on increasing upon the centralized banking services. On the other side the ethereum platform usage keeps growing rapidly makes it stay much stronger in the market. Xrp can be preferred for short term trading in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
February 23, 2019, 01:34:38 AM
This time its gonna be hard to compete with the second place ETH has 2B advantage on market cap and still in green if ETH continue to grow it may hold the spot for a long time.

There were very large purchases, this can significantly affect the course. On February 22, a huge amount of ETH was purchased, there were huge walls on several exchanges
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
February 23, 2019, 01:31:19 AM
I personally never put them in one row.
 Projects have completely different goals and objectives. Does it make sense to discuss it at all?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
February 23, 2019, 01:23:29 AM
This time its gonna be hard to compete with the second place ETH has 2B advantage on market cap and still in green if ETH continue to grow it may hold the spot for a long time.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
February 23, 2019, 01:17:38 AM
The competition between Ripple and Ethereum has been there for quite sometime now but i believe Ethereum is taking the lead for good with all the updates of their Network and the new hardfork which is scheduled to take place at the end of this month.
Hopefully that will be the case because there are more ETH supporters than XRP so we will see more people happy with it.
ETH is having a new update soon, it will certainly affect it's price and we could possibly cross to the price of our own expectation, right now
it's probable that ETH will only go up and it's very beneficial to the entire market.
Activity: 336
February 22, 2019, 05:47:32 PM
The competition between Ripple and Ethereum has been there for quite sometime now but i believe Ethereum is taking the lead for good with all the updates of their Network and the new hardfork which is scheduled to take place at the end of this month.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
February 22, 2019, 05:37:34 PM
Finally it is great to see XRP making waves in the Cryptocurrency Space. Nobody expected it even the fact that XRP is centralized still makes me think about it future. But on the other hand, the team have handle the project wisely with so many partnership and progress in the space. Well as for Ethereum, we will all know the true Ethereum after the upcoming hardfork.

The true Ethereum will keep changing constantly in the future. That's what these protocols are about. They are agile and can be adapted to the needs of its users.
Pages:
Jump to: