Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 12. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 12:21:28 AM
Of course, now they continue to compete for a leading position in the altcoins market. Personally, I was surprised that Ethereum lost ground. I can assume that in the future, Eth will be able to restore its leadership due to new updates and increased market capitalization.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
February 02, 2019, 05:53:41 PM
I am an old user of ethereum, I have never been disappointed even by the ethereum platform, even though at the moment the price of the coin is cheap, but I remain loyal to the ethereum platform
I was also not disappointed with ethereum, despite the decline. The fact is that ethereum still has a lot of users to date, and I'm one of the ethereum users. Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
January 31, 2019, 07:58:50 PM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

I think they are kind of playing on a different field and not really competiting between each other. They are basically playing on different fields, I am not a big fan of XRP, but makes some sense to hold a basket of both.
Activity: 364
January 31, 2019, 06:52:13 PM
I think that Ether will always remain a very popular coin and will never leave its place. But Ripple is also a very interesting and promising project.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
January 31, 2019, 06:48:53 PM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
Yes, now there is certainly competition , but I think that the people are not much may in the future compete , as people not very many people like due to the fact that the team keeps a lot of tokens
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
January 30, 2019, 08:18:40 AM
I am yet to develop interest in xrp, despite its competing prowess with eth. Perhaps its because of my reservations on it, which is its centralized nature.
No doubt, xrp can bring some profits for someone who is able to trade it well, which is why some people are very much interested in it.
With xrp, you can easily switch, by buying when it is low and selling when any increase is noticed. All the same, it's about pump and dump.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
January 30, 2019, 06:47:58 AM
I wrote a few days ago about XRP position when it was under ETH and now that prediction is right. However, we know the market is not good so you should wait some time to take your decision. personally, I am not buying any altcoins right now, just holding with my previous tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 30, 2019, 06:41:18 AM
With the same success, Ethereum briefly gave up its position for Ripple, then took it back, and I think that this will happen again soon!

Maybe it will, maybe it will not. How does it matter? Ethereum and Ripple are two different coins with very different properties and applications. Codius, a platform for smart contracts in the Ripple's ecosystem, is still in development phase. And even when it is finished it can take years, if not eternity, for people to switch there from the Ethereum platform. I personally think that the switch will never happen, and ETH and XRP will be coexisting in the future, having different users.
Activity: 336
January 30, 2019, 06:16:25 AM
I do not think that this is a competition, just the popularity of coins is very well reflected in capitalization, therefore coins change positions!
Activity: 490
January 30, 2019, 05:15:05 AM
They will soon overtake each other by capitalization. But it has always been so. And apparently will continue further.
Activity: 560
January 30, 2019, 04:43:34 AM
I love ripple and am a supporter of it. Its team and technology is amazing and it supported by banks is expanding its reach across the world with a purpose to serve the world population. I think the coins will skyrocket in the near future. I have been holding some XRP, and am planning to add some more. This time is very much better time to purchase XRP as it has gone down in price. 
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
January 29, 2019, 02:41:18 PM
At the moment you can invest in ETH and XRP. I don't understand why you're putting competition between these two coins. These coins are very promising cryptocurrencies and I have invested in both.

I remember everybody was in a panic a year ago: people were buying a lot of Ripple at $1. And where are they? It's a very deceptive market! I think we'd better wait at least 6 months and see whether Ripple's worth buying

I think that you should better concentrate on the other altcoins. There are tokens on the market that worth our attention. I think that Ontology and OmiseGo have the greatest potential. I trust TRON as well.
Activity: 517
January 29, 2019, 12:59:28 AM
I think Ethereum is weaker now than Ripple, but it's only now. Most likely we will see a few more months as Ripple and Ethereum are fighting for second place.

The second place in terms of capitalization, for which ethereum and ripple are now competing, as it were, has no particular practical value. This only increases their prestige and not more. There are no serious investments now in one or in another coin. However, I am sure that in the future, given the expected improvements, ethereum will far surpass the ripple in terms of capitalization. For the price and popularity of ethereum for now ripple out of reach.
you think all the assets in the market are competing to be the most valuable assets so that market demand increases. not just XRP, there are EOS, NEO, WAVES is also very good and we look forward to what surprises will occur in the future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 29, 2019, 12:55:59 AM
I think Ethereum is weaker now than Ripple, but it's only now. Most likely we will see a few more months as Ripple and Ethereum are fighting for second place.

The second place in terms of capitalization, for which ethereum and ripple are now competing, as it were, has no particular practical value. This only increases their prestige and not more. There are no serious investments now in one or in another coin. However, I am sure that in the future, given the expected improvements, ethereum will far surpass the ripple in terms of capitalization. For the price and popularity of ethereum for now ripple out of reach.
Activity: 420
January 28, 2019, 11:53:17 PM

I believe that today Ripple and Ethereum are the two main competitors for the status of the leading and most successful altcoin on the modern crypto market. I believe that both coins have excellent potential for successful development in 2019 after the situation has improved.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
January 28, 2019, 03:30:25 PM
This is a perfect moment to start investing, because even if we would go deeper right now, it won't mean anything to people that have bought Ethereum at 100 USD, you do not need to be greedy on such a market, because within several days the trend could change and ETH would fly to 1000 USD again.
perhaps the price of ETH will not rise up to $ 1,000 in a few days, as you say, but nevertheless it has all the prospects to increase its price several times compared with today. First of all, the current conjuncture of the cryptocurrency market influences pricing, as well as the fact that nullification has already been postponed several times, and the block chain needs to be scaled.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
January 28, 2019, 03:19:14 PM
This is a perfect moment to start investing, because even if we would go deeper right now, it won't mean anything to people that have bought Ethereum at 100 USD, you do not need to be greedy on such a market, because within several days the trend could change and ETH would fly to 1000 USD again.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
January 28, 2019, 12:21:51 PM
In General, the RIPL has the potential konkurirovt with Ether,but at the cost of a single token he live not overtake,as Ethereum tokens is much less than Ripe,but I think capitalization RIPL has all chances to overtake,as currently being implemented in the banking sector,and this is the future for digital payment of goods and services
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 28, 2019, 12:15:05 PM

I think who to survive in that fight is the both of them, they are showing their best potential but I heard some news that vitalik will going to leave ethereum soon, and I guess that will says it all.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 28, 2019, 11:41:14 AM
Ripple and ethereum are still competing for second place, and we don't know who is superior, I believe the two coins are good and strong and the same has the potential to be invested, ethereum and ripple also have their own advantages and each of the coins it also has supporters
Clearly, XRP is now far superior to ETH and XRP is stable in second place. I don't think ETH can regain the second place in 2019. XRP is too strong and good and people support a lot
Pages:
Jump to: