Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 6. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
April 01, 2019, 03:20:57 AM
There is no competition

While EFERIUM IS CENTRALISED SLOW EXPENSIVE and a platform for SECURITIES FRAUD

XRP is working its way up in the financial industry and can be very useful in the future.

My money is on XRP
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
April 01, 2019, 03:18:03 AM
I don't see them in direct competition, these are 2 completely different projects, with different purposes, diferent structures, different aims... comparing the two using market caps is nonsense... besides, XRP is a centralised coin
Buying altcoins seems to be a good way to go, nevertheless, I would focus on top-50 coins. The altcoin season seems to have arrived and altcoins are slowly waking up... but to get the best prices you need to move...
It would be good for some tradings in order to accumulate before the bull run arrives (it will arrive sooner or later)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 01, 2019, 03:08:11 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
Nope, ethereum still strong at the position. No way XRP can reclaims ETH position. I mean, eth position is still strong and i think only bitcoin cash dan reclaims eth position. I'm still buy several altcoins though includingh eth, bch and xrp. So, yeah, just holding until the market up.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 03:04:57 AM
But I say that the market is correcting itself unlike in the past. Over time, it will be stable and make more corrections. So do not worry, it will be here with us forever. As far as investment is concerned, the market is volatile, so prices of coins go up and down from time to time. So what is important is that you should learn skills and trading knowledge so as to reap benefits. 
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
April 01, 2019, 02:49:23 AM
Most funnart about all of this

Ripple and XRP are in production and are already used

Eferium is still in beta and doesn't know what the fuck they are doing - cant scale. Expensive. Slow

XRP will shave eferiums autistic CEO 😂
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
March 31, 2019, 04:01:40 PM
Competition is good for both coins, as it will make the team to sit up. Secondly, ETH and XRP are good coins quite alright but ETH is more reliable. Furthermore, buying of many altcoins isn't the issues rather it is wise to be aware of the altcoins worth buying, so one don't end up losing.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
March 31, 2019, 03:57:01 PM
Competition makes both coin stronger but XRP need to slow down. ETH platform already left the bad days behind and their developers work hard to finish the latest necessary fulfillments.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
March 31, 2019, 03:49:10 PM
For some reasons, xrp has not moved significantly proportionately with the current price appreciation, ETH is heading towards 150 but xrp is still stock around 0.3,Altcoins are still a big deal for me because they have higher tendencies(because of smaller market cap) to perform 10x,20x 50x.etc.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
March 31, 2019, 03:43:04 PM
XRP  is definitely  giving ETH a run  but never the less I have much faith and trust in Eth but Crypto has a way of actually surprising us when we least expected so am keeping fingers crossed for XRP but might  buy just a little  hold
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 31, 2019, 03:27:52 PM
I don't think there is any problem with XRP constant challenge with ETH for the number 2 spot, as it will bring some sense of seriousness to ETH. Nevertheless, one thing is certian, XRP will not beat ETH in the long run, as ETH is built solid.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
March 31, 2019, 08:11:28 AM
Unfortunately yes, and I think that soon XRP is going to overcome ETH again, because they have made some big announcements. In my opinion ETH deserves to compete with Bitcoin and not with a centralised Ripple.
Activity: 420
March 31, 2019, 08:03:21 AM
XRP and ETH coins are good and potential coins, they are now working hard to do a new history by fighting for position number 2 in coinmarketcap, I think it's good to invest, I won't choose one of these coins, but I will choose both coins.
Because of this competition, both coins will begin to develop rapidly and expand their capabilities, which will have a positive impact on the quality and price, you can earn decent money if you invest now
Activity: 602
March 31, 2019, 03:31:13 AM
Of course, yes, because several times it was that the XRP project moved to the second line and it hurts the community very much, I think that this is normal competition, because everything is done approximately honestly.
Activity: 1022
March 31, 2019, 03:14:03 AM
XRP and ETH coins are good and potential coins, they are now working hard to do a new history by fighting for position number 2 in coinmarketcap, I think it's good to invest, I won't choose one of these coins, but I will choose both coins.
Activity: 925
March 31, 2019, 01:27:47 AM
Competition is good as it makes both team to work hard on their project. Therefore, XRP always competing and overtaking ETH is good, of which ETH will always bounce back. But one thing still remain, that ETH will continue beating XRP for the number 2 in this space, because it's better than XRP(personal opinion).
 Also, ETH is one of the coins I hold tightly as I believe so much in it.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
March 30, 2019, 07:46:48 PM
I don't believe in ripple, so I don't think it can replace Ether in a long term period. ETHER will be the king of alts forever.
ETH will not be able to maintain the No. 1 position for too long in the future. In the next 2-3 years, a lot of altcoin is the rival of ETH, TRON, BNB, EOS ... If these 3 altcoin are growing so fast, I believe that ETH will soon go down to 3rd or 4th place.

Growing so fast? Which metrics are you using? None of the networks you mentioned is even close to Ethereum, not even remotely close.
Lol, perhaps he might have seen into the future and already seen or perceived what might happen.
Ethereum is not yet on the first position and might find it hard to overtake bitcoin, but when you talk of the best altcoiin. Which means that presently, ethereum is on position two generally among others and xrp that is closer to it, might find it difficult to permanently replace eth.
Bitcoin will still remain in the first position and have you seen that abouto= how ethereum was trying a lot but it looks like that needs a lot of time to surpasses bitcoin MCAP. XRP will still remain in the top 3 coins without a pump from bankers and that will never happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 30, 2019, 07:46:40 PM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
I like the competition. Let it continue. Competition is generally good in order to avoid undue reluctance of Ethereum to further develop its platform with more exciting user cases.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
March 30, 2019, 07:42:05 PM
There has been long rivalry between these two Cryptocurrencies, even though we all know which is the better if them from a development angle, it is quite funny to see Tron and Ethereum CEOs throwing veiled shades at each other. In my opinion, there is no contest at all, Ethereum is the king of Alts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 07:02:07 PM
I don't believe in ripple, so I don't think it can replace Ether in a long term period. ETHER will be the king of alts forever.
ETH will not be able to maintain the No. 1 position for too long in the future. In the next 2-3 years, a lot of altcoin is the rival of ETH, TRON, BNB, EOS ... If these 3 altcoin are growing so fast, I believe that ETH will soon go down to 3rd or 4th place.

Growing so fast? Which metrics are you using? None of the networks you mentioned is even close to Ethereum, not even remotely close.
Lol, perhaps he might have seen into the future and already seen or perceived what might happen.
Ethereum is not yet on the first position and might find it hard to overtake bitcoin, but when you talk of the best altcoiin. Which means that presently, ethereum is on position two generally among others and xrp that is closer to it, might find it difficult to permanently replace eth.
Activity: 486
March 13, 2019, 06:10:37 PM
in my mind, i think maybe in the future XRP will be able to defeat ETH in volume of transactions everyday because in the future XRP will be expanded and can be used in real life better than ETH, rightnow XRP has already has more potential than ETH when more and more investors and banks are using XRP while ETH is too much slow and inconvinient.
I agree, XRP has significantly increased liquidity lately.
I partially invested in XRP, now this coin occupies 14% in my portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: