Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 16. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
January 20, 2019, 12:27:58 PM
It is very interesting to see competition between ethereum and ripple, when there is news about eth hard fork, ethereum quickly takes ripple position in number 2, but after there was news about the hard fork delay, ethereum volume immediately dropped below the ripple again.
And when looking at the current market conditions, I think for those who have capital, this is a good time to increase investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 11:53:32 AM
indeed it is very clear that now XRP and ETH are competing for the second place in CMC, XRP has succeeded in shifting the position of ETH so that now the XRP is in second place, but I think ETH will definitely try again to take that position

Market conditions are indeed bad and tend to be red, but this is our chance to buy potential altcoins at low prices
Activity: 798
January 20, 2019, 11:31:03 AM
I personally also doubt the market conditions and now, of course, must be more careful. XRP is now back on the second level and this makes Ethereum down its rank. We don't know how long the market will be like this and I suggest you invest when the market price is red.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
January 20, 2019, 11:14:36 AM
It is hard to compare these to products because they are completely different from each other. One is for finance while the other is for ICOs. When EOS catches up then it will be interesting to see which of the 2 will be superior between ETH and EOS
Activity: 384
January 20, 2019, 11:10:07 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

I have this bad feeling that Ripple will turn out to be the winner in their battle, not even the news of their coming fork is not doing Ethereum good while Ripple has a lot of things going on them, Ethereum needs to do a lot to regain their old position.

Even if Ripple wins this battle, he will definitely lose the war. Ethereum is a well established coin with a great team of developers and an amazing community that has been supporting the project for several years. Behind Ripple, there is only a group of fat bankers who are just waiting to stuff their pockets with our money.
Capitally, XRP is superior for now, but I think Ethereum fans are long-time people who understand cryptocurrency. Of course Ethereum is more popular under any conditions. I hope ethereum will improve. Thank you.
Activity: 602
January 20, 2019, 11:08:00 AM
I have already begun to lose the thought of the movement of the cryptocurrency market, all the actions that are being conducted on the market today benefit only those people who correctly manipulate the market and nothing more.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 20, 2019, 11:03:36 AM
Ripple has a good chance to beat Ethereum, especially with their low prices proven to defeat the ethreum several times, the increasing number of communities is certainly a strong indication that Ripple's future will continue to improve.
many people consider the ripple to be a coin that has no future but in reality it is answered by ripple by taking second place from ethereum in the coinmarketcap, thereby raising the popularity of the ripple and making it soar.
Activity: 1190
January 20, 2019, 10:12:39 AM
Ripple has a good chance to beat Ethereum, especially with their low prices proven to defeat the ethreum several times, the increasing number of communities is certainly a strong indication that Ripple's future will continue to improve.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
January 20, 2019, 09:56:33 AM
Yes XRP is excellent coin and since last 4 to 6 ,months it is giving tough fight to ethereum.you can see the volume of XRP it is increasing day by day.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
January 20, 2019, 09:41:50 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

Well, we have seen Ethereum and XRP competing for the 2nd place in the market cap. I think this is quite good, so that both altcoins will have an active market competition. That way, we can ensure that both of them are doing their best to compete with each other.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 09:34:36 AM
competition for the second and third position is indeed good, but let's look wisely at the points of XRP that they have collaborated with international banks and have enough power to boost them so that XRP can be number 2 or number 3. See from Ethereum, Ethereum has enough age and really can be relied upon after BTC in the course of his career Ethereum has indeed passed a winding road, from the case at the beginning Ethereum was considered a SCAM coin, Ethereum was hit by Hacking on the Fork which produced Ethereum classic, on data The coins that are considered by SCAM people prove themselves worthy to be known so the most important thing is Dev and team activities and the desire to make more. In the end what determines is your own mind and what you believe.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 08:49:06 AM
why do you doubt whether you think the market will be forever down? I hope that is not in your mind. if I believe that the market is still active, of course there are still opportunities to rise. the proof is that xrp and eth often exchange this rating which indicates that the market is active. don't waste when the price is cheap.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
January 20, 2019, 08:44:05 AM

I have this bad feeling that Ripple will turn out to be the winner in their battle, not even the news of their coming fork is not doing Ethereum good while Ripple has a lot of things going on them, Ethereum needs to do a lot to regain their old position.

Even if Ripple wins this battle, he will definitely lose the war. Ethereum is a well established coin with a great team of developers and an amazing community that has been supporting the project for several years. Behind Ripple, there is only a group of fat bankers who are just waiting to stuff their pockets with our money.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
January 20, 2019, 08:39:41 AM

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 20, 2019, 12:21:18 AM
I dont think what projects competes for the 2nd place on CMC.
CMC is very simple statistical site. Most of top positions become scam there, better doing useful applications then fighting for 2nd place.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
January 20, 2019, 12:20:29 AM

In some case there's an advantage and disadvantage that ripple and ethereum has. Ripple doesn't have a smartcontract yet, it can surpass Ethereums market which is quite good. While ethereum is much more beneficial in many aspect.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 20, 2019, 12:17:54 AM

Let's join when the market has all red signal. Don't be hesbitant to buy good coins which you have had plan from the beginning. If you wait the market recover, there will have no longer good profit for you
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 09:53:28 AM
XRP Ripple is just showing that they are competent in the market. They have surpassed ETH couple of times. But let's admit it as for now they can't really beat yet Ethereum. Everytime they made to the second place Ethereum always made a great come back too in just period of time. One thing I can say about XRP Ripple is that they have have huge potential.
I agree with that, even though XRP was able to surpass ethereum several times but actually ethereum is still not defeated because the ranking on the market does not judge from the potential aspect, ethereum still has a community that is much larger than XRP not to mention because ethereum is also the most used platform by lots of coins and new projects, therefore ethereum is still very likely to return to the highest price and will again take a position at number 2 on the market
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 19, 2019, 09:40:36 AM
Don't feel hesitate to invest in Ethereum. XRP is good competing place with Ethereum. In last 5 months this token took each others place many times.
agree, although ethereum has always exchanged places with XRP many times but ethereum is a good coin in the future and ethereum still has very good value in the future.

i think the competition between ethereum and XRP is very interesting, which means they are moving and always developing all the time, both of them are very potential in the future. we can choose between XRP or ethereum as an investment.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
January 19, 2019, 08:49:28 AM
the biggest opportunity for investors is to add investment assets that we have by making a purchase when market prices decline. XRP is indeed a potential type of altcoin to be used as an investment asset but when compared to Eth it is clear that both have good potential for a long time
We already have a strong competition among the 2 potential coins in the market, ETH and XRP. The rank isn't really matter for investors but for the price and profits they could provide. We don't expect any exponential factor among them to see this year but of having a huge market volume could say that many investors will still have a trust in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: