Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 18. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
January 15, 2019, 04:16:01 PM
     The red market and the history of coins recommend us to invest. It is the ideal time to invest. Though I am not a great admirer of XRP, but his competition with ethereum is beneficial to cryptocurrency. It's not a good idea to invest in XRP, as long as this currency is controlled by some institutions. Even though ETH has strange fluctuations during this period, I think ETH deserves 2nd place and investor confidence.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 04:05:27 PM
I think Ripple's one of ideas was to fight Ethereum somehow. And they doing it second time this year! And it's only 15 of January!
I think that the return of the Ethereum to the second place by capitalization will be only in 2020. Right now ripple shows himself much better
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
January 15, 2019, 03:49:16 PM
I think Ripple's one of ideas was to fight Ethereum somehow. And they doing it second time this year! And it's only 15 of January!
Activity: 434
GIGZI
January 15, 2019, 03:38:10 PM
I am an old user of ethereum, I have never been disappointed even by the ethereum platform, even though at the moment the price of the coin is cheap, but I remain loyal to the ethereum platform
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
January 15, 2019, 03:10:31 PM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
The competition between ethereum and ripple in terms of capitalization has no practical significance. These are completely different coins with their own functions, which differ in these coins among themselves. Just by coincidence, an approximately equal amount of capital is invested in these two coins. Place in terms of capitalization is likely to affect the image of these coins, and hence on some of their popularity.
Yes, you are right and I understand the functions of these two coins which are actually different. I only mean that there is fair competition in market capitalization. XRP and Ethereum are very good to have.
Activity: 252
January 15, 2019, 02:04:10 PM
XRP Ripple is just showing that they are competent in the market. They have surpassed ETH couple of times. But let's admit it as for now they can't really beat yet Ethereum. Everytime they made to the second place Ethereum always made a great come back too in just period of time. One thing I can say about XRP Ripple is that they have have huge potential.
Activity: 196
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 15, 2019, 01:03:46 PM
This is the game of the capitalist market, Eth has become a shifted coin but trust is still strong, this shift will not take a long time. Soon the XRP will shift back by Eth, the big community Eth will continue to take that position.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
January 15, 2019, 01:03:32 PM
Ripple showed really great progress, many new partnerships with real companies.
So we we can not wonder that Ripple is doing better than Ethereum.
it's true but to beat ethereum it's still very difficult to ripple even though its performance is better than ethereum. especially now that ethereum is again destroyed and it is still difficult to experience its revival again
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
January 15, 2019, 12:52:58 PM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
Ethereum coin has always been a good solution for investing in cryptocurrency. Especially now, on the eve of the implementation of the expected improvements, which should be introduced into this coin tomorrow, January 16. I think that after this ethereum will gradually continue to gain its popularity and grow in value. However, in the period of the bear market, while it will not be so noticeable.
It seems that ethereum will continue to struggle with ripple for second place in terms of capitalization. Despite the fact that recently ripple has once again pushed ethereum from second place, now ethereum is again preparing to get it back. Now in terms of capitalization, ethereum has $ 13.3 billion, while ripple has $ 13.5 billion. The ripple margin is now minimal. Already tomorrow, ethereum may again regain its rightful second place in terms of capitalization.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
January 15, 2019, 12:51:02 PM
Ripple showed really great progress, many new partnerships with real companies.
So we we can not wonder that Ripple is doing better than Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.
January 15, 2019, 12:48:35 PM
Yes they are and unfortunately XRP has replaced Ethereum again and won the battle for the second spot this time. It is sad, that so many investors are supporting centralised bank solutions and not the real crypto currencies.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 15, 2019, 12:44:10 PM
So invest in ripple, you see it rise and future victories, then what doubts. By the way, and the ether before the upcoming fork, too, would be nice to invest.

If it comes down to these two, is put my money on eth. Ripple's recent run to displace eth as the nbr 2 coin seems a bit forced. I've always liked eth's platform and it's chances in the future with traditional crypto people behind it instead of xrp.
I agree with you, ripple is able to attract many people after shifting ethereum to make it popular, but even so ethereum remains the best for long-term investment choices because the platform has been proven and will continue to grow.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2019, 12:22:39 PM
So invest in ripple, you see it rise and future victories, then what doubts. By the way, and the ether before the upcoming fork, too, would be nice to invest.

If it comes down to these two, is put my money on eth. Ripple's recent run to displace eth as the nbr 2 coin seems a bit forced. I've always liked eth's platform and it's chances in the future with traditional crypto people behind it instead of xrp.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
January 15, 2019, 04:17:15 AM
I think that Ripple is just pumping the cans, and in fact it will not be able to make a real competition with Ethereum!
Activity: 512
January 15, 2019, 04:04:59 AM
yes it was confirm that XRP takes the place to 2nd, we all should know that XRP is a good coin last last year that took BTC for claiming top 1 in marketing in just a day, so I think if this projects still in development it will surpass also the bitcoin someday.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 15, 2019, 03:34:10 AM
I think yes because they are leading the top2 coin in the coinmarket and the likes of each other are controversial and do not beat one another but I think it's a long time or wait to be top2 again in coinmarket because think that eth is affecting because the scammer does the new version of eth so it's a big impact because they can panic and sell their hold eth and other people's brain will also be affected by the mind of others buying They hope eth to hold now is no longer.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 03:18:22 AM
for now XRP is taking a position from ETH but in my opinion this is only temporary because later after Hardfork ETH will take that position and will leave XRP
Activity: 420
January 15, 2019, 03:03:16 AM
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
January 15, 2019, 02:37:43 AM

Ethereum has a better use case than XRP as it propelled the ICO crypto boom of 2017 .
Eth is also more decentralized compared to XRP, based on what I've read.
Eth is relatively easy to use, it's my jump off point to crypto last 2017.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 11:51:25 PM
XRP and ethereum are good coins I think it's natural that they compete with each other for positions. I keep on doing my activities as a trader and bounty hunter. I don't care about the market situation because if we continue to fear we won't get profit we must learn from this situation.
Pages:
Jump to: