Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 21. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 13, 2019, 04:18:44 PM
At the moment, I just watch the cryptocurrency market and wait for the prices to fall even lower to invest. I think that now it is necessary to observe the market and not to invest, as the bearish trend is not over.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
January 13, 2019, 01:53:13 PM
I think in the end ethereum will win, it's only a matter of time until the market recovers. from the beginning ethereum was superior, but just because the price dropped it made the marketcap ethereum slightly reduced. if observed from the daily trading volume ethereum is still superior to far leaving the ripple.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 13, 2019, 01:50:04 PM
competition between ripple and ethereum is very interesting to note. from the end of last year until now we see these two coins providing resistance to secure second place. I'm sure always the market has not recovered, this market will continue to happen.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 12:14:50 PM
I think you should not buy alcoin now but wait until the third quarter of this year to buy better
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
January 13, 2019, 11:41:39 AM
The position of a coin in the coin market cap will be really influencing their value. today, the Ripple is higher than Ethereum. XRP is on the second position with good progress on the market chart. ETH is on the third position. Their competition is due to their value not only based on the market, but also on the concept, trust, and also transaction. 
Activity: 217
January 13, 2019, 11:27:51 AM
The fierce competition between XRP and ETH makes many people wonder where to invest. But pay attention to each coin product for proper investment. The value of each coin can be changed at a glance.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
January 13, 2019, 11:10:14 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
The competition between ethereum and ripple in terms of capitalization has no practical significance. These are completely different coins with their own functions, which differ in these coins among themselves. Just by coincidence, an approximately equal amount of capital is invested in these two coins. Place in terms of capitalization is likely to affect the image of these coins, and hence on some of their popularity.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
January 13, 2019, 10:47:19 AM
It is only a competition for their place in conmarketcap. But its functionalities are almost different and no further related, only they see its competition by the market cap value. But for me, it is not quite needed, I only aim for functionality.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 12, 2019, 01:43:29 PM
CMC shows their own way of calculation.

Here is another legit site that has listed the full supply without bias against XRP.

https://finance.yahoo.com/cryptocurrencies/

Well informed people dont use CMC. Wink   Cheesy
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
January 12, 2019, 01:34:23 PM
On legit cryptomarket sites you see XRP holding the 2nd spot very well.

https://forbescrypto.com/crypto

Coinmarketcap is known for its biased and scammy way of showing markets
Wow Shocked, why is there a very close market capitalization (XRP and ETH)? How can this happen Huh. This is very surprising to me!
XRP with $ 32.33 M while ETH $ 12.74 M. Try to imagine a comparison with the one at CMC at this time: https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 196
January 12, 2019, 01:30:38 PM
After the forks I guess XRP might take the position again, the rank 2 spot is quite crucial for the two cryptos XRP and ETH. Well, ETH is performing well but XRP have a huge supporters.
Well xp already took the second place, the fork in eth I consider is made to earn on the last falling , but for me of course in long it is better to invest in eth than in xrp
Activity: 294
(https://exip.live/)
January 12, 2019, 01:23:08 PM
Good to see there was coins which compete to changing position but XRP is very promising coin apparently because as cheap coin XRP can surpassing other coins which more expensive however we are pretty near to Ethereum hardfork and probably too market cap for ETH will increase because of it and i saw there are several exchange who officially accept ETH fork and it is could be good opportunities to get the coin from fork results Constantinople
Honestly I also think so, the main reason for choosing XRP is that the price is cheap and is included in the top 5 CMCs. Well, talking about Hardfork ETH how far has it been developed? Will it affect the overall price? Thanks
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 12, 2019, 01:22:41 PM
On legit cryptomarket sites you see XRP holding the 2nd spot very well.

https://forbescrypto.com/crypto

Coinmarketcap is known for its biased and scammy way of showing markets
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
January 12, 2019, 12:59:02 PM
I think that Ethereum will still be ahead, while buying up a few ETH, now it's a very good price for it, then only growth
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
January 12, 2019, 12:48:01 PM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum.

Right, it seems that the two altcoins are really battling for the second spot. But the push of Ethereum was more likely because of the hard fork (Constantinople).

I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good.

I also agree. Personally, just decided to not invest at this point because of the worsening market conditions. I will just wait till everything settles down or at least we have past this bear market.

More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

As I have said, I don't want to take risk at this point. But for others whose willing to invest, this is another perfect opportunity. As what they say "Buy the F**ing Dip" (BTFD).
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 12, 2019, 12:35:40 PM
I was also surprised that XRP already took out the second place from ethereum so fast but I am pretty sure that this incoming hardfork will boost the ethereum price which will also be the reason to give back the crown to ethereum as king of all altcoins. Investing is all about the risk so if you are always like that, you will never learn. Besides, you can alwaus invest to different types of altcoins and dont put your money in one basket.
I was surprised as well, it seems the enthusiasm over the next hard fork of ethereum is not going to show until some weeks later if the market is not being manipulated by the whales, however it is also possible the current decrease of price in the market was caused by the 51% attack on ethereum classic which caused the loss of money to many investors so far it seems the decrease has stopped and will remain there a day or two, after that the only thing we can do to find out what will happen is to wait.
Activity: 364
January 12, 2019, 09:00:31 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
Yes, I bought for myself both of these coins, and now I will hold until they rise in price. I do not regret my choice, and I do not have any panic that I did wrong. I believe that these coins are by far the most promising on the market.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 11, 2019, 03:10:35 PM
previously I trusted a lot of ETH. but now I'm with the XRP in this race. I like the team behind them and their work as technologically.
That's how many people will say about Bitcoin once, if it does not improve and maintain its competitiveness. A year ago, ripple was spoken of as practically only bad because of its centralized nature. Now it seems to have forgotten about it. It was worth this coin to show that it is capable of making a profit, and people switch to using it. This is generally normal, as the basic law of the market works.
As for ethereum, this coin is still the best and over time will once again regain its rightful second place in terms of capitalization.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
January 11, 2019, 02:53:16 PM

Do not pay too much attention to the rankings of these two coins. It will not be the last time that they will interchange. Better pay attention to what's ahead. I am currently market watching and waiting for favorable news/announcement.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 11, 2019, 02:38:27 PM
They are really working on the "which one has the better blockchain" level at this moment. Ethereum is has utility for blockchain purposes where it is used by new ICO makers and games (dapps) and governments using stuff in carribeans last I heard and many stuff like that where ethereums blockchain is used and that makes ethereum really valueable considering you need ethereum for all of that and that increases the need for it.

On the other hand ripple is using banks to get bigger, banks after all are the biggest companies in many places of the world and thanks to ripple they are capable of sending millions of dollars in couple seconds for couple cents and that is really good for banks. So ripples bank utility vs ethereums company utility is clashing and right now one of them gets ahead and a minute later the other one.
Pages:
Jump to: