Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 17. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
January 19, 2019, 08:47:23 AM
There's nothing you have to do just to respond to that incident.

ETH will always be ETH and XRP is XRP. They are separate coins and what's important to them is that they are both placed at the top of the market next to bitcoin.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
January 19, 2019, 08:40:13 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
the biggest opportunity for investors is to add investment assets that we have by making a purchase when market prices decline. XRP is indeed a potential type of altcoin to be used as an investment asset but when compared to Eth it is clear that both have good potential for a long time
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
January 19, 2019, 08:19:54 AM
indeed Ripple is currently a competitor to Ethereum because the Ethereum value gets lower and Ripple pursues its value so that the Ripple can replace its position.

the market is not stable, often red so it is not good for any activity. but isn't this a good time to buy potentially good Altcoin, because the value is low and if you invest in the future it will increase so you will get a big profit. take steps to get the best.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 07:13:47 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
Yes, XRP competes with ETH and now this coin takes 2nd place. The market situation is really uncertain, but I believe that if you have investment capital, you can buy some of the coins, because sooner or later the market will recover and you can make a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 06:54:16 AM
My preference is given to Ethereum. Ripple can hardly be called a cryptocurrency, it is completely centralized. The owners of Ripple are bankers, which means they can manipulate the course. Ethereum is a real cryptocurrency, completely decentralized, not owned by anyone.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
January 19, 2019, 05:40:20 AM
For me ETH and XRP are two different altcoin with different targets. ETH is one of the pioneers in the blockchain industry and XRP is one of the perfect technologies for banks. And XRP has been much more successful than ETH in 2018, which is why it can regain its No. 2 position from ETH.
Activity: 308
January 19, 2019, 05:25:22 AM
Indeed the market situation is out of control and the price is still very low. Thus giving rise to competition between Ethereum and XRP. In my opinion, this is very interesting because XRP has enormous potential and now has become an attractive force for large investors.
Ripple has so much strength that he can seize the position of Ethereum. Ethereum which is the biggest coin can be rivaled because the future nobody knows and everything can happen in the world. many are turning to Ripple because of good abilities and maybe he will defend it or be taken back.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 03:47:10 AM
Indeed the market situation is out of control and the price is still very low. Thus giving rise to competition between Ethereum and XRP. In my opinion, this is very interesting because XRP has enormous potential and now has become an attractive force for large investors.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 03:41:12 AM
I know some people will be saying that position doesn’t matter. You can only say that in the case of Ethereum and Ripple, but as for the crypto market in general, position matters a lot, cause it shows how coins are performing. Ethereum and Ripple are the two biggest altcoins now.

I’m not surprised they are competing for positions, Ripple has been strong from the start, but let’s see what happens after the ETH hard fork if things are going to change.
Activity: 512
January 18, 2019, 07:24:38 PM
The market is simply as it is. There is no such as "bad' market . For some the market is good and for some is bad all the time. We have to adopt to the market conditions and find the way how to make profit either way, no matter if the market is declining or pumping one  or a stagnating one.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 18, 2019, 04:17:07 PM
Ripple. Is more likely to remain number 2 or maybe regain the position in a bull market because the prices have more potential to grow in comparison to ethereum.
Ethereum has giant competition in the blockchain and smart contract market but ripple is far ahead of its competition among the cryptocurrencies created for the banking on the blockchain.
It is also more secure than ethereum.

It is highly likely that ripple XRP will remain ahead of ETH
Ripple most likely will remain ahead of ethereum but not for the reasons you are stating, the upgrade that many investors have been waiting for ethereum has been delayed, I do not know if a decision was taken already of when the upgrade will happen but there was speculation that it will take anything between 2 to 6 more weeks and as long as that upgrade does not take place then ethereum will keep being behind ripple.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 16, 2019, 07:17:18 PM
Ripple. Is more likely to remain number 2 or maybe regain the position in a bull market because the prices have more potential to grow in comparison to ethereum.
Ethereum has giant competition in the blockchain and smart contract market but ripple is far ahead of its competition among the cryptocurrencies created for the banking on the blockchain.
It is also more secure than ethereum.

It is highly likely that ripple XRP will remain ahead of ETH
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 16, 2019, 07:04:00 PM
Ripple has a higher token supply and circulation supply than ethereum and for ethereum to stay ahead of ripple on the coinmarketcap, it needs to be able to maintain its higher price which is much more harder compared to ripple who's price is currently less than 1 dollar.

Ultimately ripple holders are more inclined to hold unlike ethereum holders which will likely see a higher volatility in ripple compared to ethereum
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
January 16, 2019, 06:40:34 PM
It has been a long time that ETH has been ranked No. 2 in the ranking of the coinmarketcap. XRP re-occupies this position, I believe that due to many positive information about Ripple, RippleNet payment network recently has 200 customers. But maybe it is only now, I think ETH can return to that position when making new announcements about its project.
Yes, because nothing is permanent in this world but only constant change. The time for eth now would.not be good in terms of its market cap volume but if you will going to analyze since there are many projects that are using ethereum platform.then there is no need to worry holding eth. This just only for the mean time for we are still experiencing the bear market. So if takes over the eth then so be it. One day eth will going to the moon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 16, 2019, 06:35:10 PM
The market is as it is, and for me there is no such as bad market. The best time for investing is when others are
selling. This ensures higher profits. Higher the risk, bigger the profit could be. Very glad I could grab some ETH at
$80-$90 range.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 16, 2019, 12:45:14 PM
If it comes down to these two, is put my money on eth. Ripple's recent run to displace eth as the nbr 2 coin seems a bit forced. I've always liked eth's platform and it's chances in the future with traditional crypto people behind it instead of xrp.
It is not as if ripple went through a huge new development which caused its price to spike, it was basically a race to the bottom and ethereum won that race since it depends very heavily on how icos are doing and we know the trust in icos is an all time low, the scheduled upgrades for ethereums will help it in the long term but it seems those upgrades will be delayed since an important bug was found and the developers need time to solve it.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 15, 2019, 05:18:23 PM
Eferium is centralized and xrp is decentralised. Simple as that
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
January 15, 2019, 05:10:10 PM
I think that Ripple is just pumping the cans, and in fact it will not be able to make a real competition with Ethereum!

That's the point but, I'm surprised with how vast majority of people rather believe in this facade that is destined for doom. It will just be very sad to see so many people get trapped in to XRP's blind vision.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
January 15, 2019, 04:46:32 PM
These 2 coins are really rival in rankings, this will not end at this rate.
One should leave the other behind with 20 billion or more.
Last December, 6BILLION USD behind But ETHEREUM conquer the figth and took back the top 2.
But today and yesterday we've seen the ranking with XRP at 2nd again.
Yes, what does it matter which of them in which place.In this situation, choosing between these 2 cryptocurrencies I would not look at capitalization.here you need to look at the future.In my opinion, ethereum still has more prospects than XRP.I think that many will agree with me.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
January 15, 2019, 04:17:39 PM
As it is strange to compare these coins xrp and ether they have completely different goals, one coin is a platform for applications, the other for cross-border transfers.
Pages:
Jump to: