Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 19. (Read 23390 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 14, 2019, 11:45:40 PM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.

That's quite really cool to see some competitions out in the market as it triggers some positive implications from the team to better develop their platform and cryptocurrency. Well, I guess they both strive to somehow reach the position of bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 14, 2019, 11:38:59 PM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
Your topic is about Ripple and Ethereum but you are asking abiut several altcoins for investing,kinda irrelevant lol 😂

But its indeed for how many times in 2018 Ripple(xrp) had been overtaken Ethereum(eth) and until niw even with just small margin of market capitalization,still ripple is above ethereum.

But dont fall to this bankers Bait because we know that this ripple is a centralized crypto so theres a possibilities of being trapped on manipulation
Activity: 53
https://www.devilsdragon.com/
January 14, 2019, 11:36:46 PM
I personally don't really care about the competition between Ethereum and Ripple. As long as they still have the value and still have a hope for the future.
Then investing on those coins is a good choice.
why many people say that, maybe because the most important thing is they don't harm you and you can benefit from two Altcoin.

Altcoin Ethereum is the best, but now its value is very low and almost people don't believe it. is he still the best Altcoin, maybe if he is able to increase his value again and be able to provide big profits he can still be said to be the best Altcoin, because of his potential. hopefully in the future Ripple and Ethereum will be mutually beneficial and still be able to give great hope.
Unfortunately, banks only thought about adopting technology from ripples not from their tokens, so I didn't expect big from the ripples but my belief was focused on ethereum.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
January 14, 2019, 11:25:07 PM
I personally don't really care about the competition between Ethereum and Ripple. As long as they still have the value and still have a hope for the future.
why many people say that, maybe because the most important thing is they don't harm you and you can benefit from two Altcoin.

Altcoin Ethereum is the best, but now its value is very low and almost people don't believe it. is he still the best Altcoin, maybe if he is able to increase his value again and be able to provide big profits he can still be said to be the best Altcoin, because of his potential. hopefully in the future Ripple and Ethereum will be mutually beneficial and still be able to give great hope.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 14, 2019, 10:48:01 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING
January 14, 2019, 10:22:07 PM
The ETH community continues to increase and trust continues to flow, so eth is getting stronger and will become an altcoin that remains prosperous and has good development. Riak himself tried to be able to trick Eth with his temporary position. This competition will continue, and there may be other coins that also want to target the ethereum position. An attractive market with altcoin volumes that can continue to shift with healthy arguments.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 14, 2019, 10:21:17 PM
NEVER invest in xrp. what a joke project and a total abomination to crypto
Activity: 574
January 14, 2019, 10:00:36 PM
Even if those two coins keep trying to take over one another, but still i have a faith in ethereum, that it should be able to take it's rightful place again from Ripple. Just like what has happened before, where Ripple just take the 2nd seat for a moment before ethereum takes it back.
Activity: 420
January 14, 2019, 09:49:18 PM
At CMC at this time ETH is back in its position and this competition gives an interesting impression, large communities maintain their respective positions. I see this indeed looks interesting when the market conditions are slow and certainly still optimistic that crypto will continue to grow and continue to have new innovations to be able to attract more investors.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
January 14, 2019, 08:56:24 PM
Eth and xrp seems to be fighting over the second spot but for me eth will always be next to btc whether it's placed second or third, xrp was never considered to be at the level of btc and eth. But it's just my opinion though.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 14, 2019, 08:54:22 PM

XRP is good coin and having big community. Beside that, daily transaction volume very big and its second biggest market cap in cryptocurrency market. But i think its different compare with ethereum because many people said XRP is centralized cryptocurrency
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
January 14, 2019, 07:58:19 PM
XRP has earned its right to be Ethereum's competitor. Although the services they offered are different, they try to outmatch each other by demand. For now, Ethereum is losing its battle as they are facing the worst price ever but I think they will stand up and rise again. They have proven to be the best altcoin for years and they can do it again.
Activity: 196
January 14, 2019, 07:55:24 PM
I think the second place position of XRP will not last that long because ethereum will come back very strong after the constantnopole upgrade. Remember that the upgrade will improve the ethereum but won't create a new good which is good. Just like today wherein ethereum increases by 10% while ripple only 4%.
On this fork, I think I have already played my news and it is unlikely that the price will change much now , I think with the arrival of a new bull market Ethereum will return 2nd place
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2019, 07:35:37 PM
Ripple had taken back the second spot in terms of market capitalization. The competition is only in terms of market cap. These two digital assets, ripple and ethereum, function differently. Ripple for payment system useful in banks while ethereum is more on smart contracts and dapp. So, in other words, the position won't matter anymore.
Activity: 594
January 14, 2019, 07:29:22 PM
I think the second place position of XRP will not last that long because ethereum will come back very strong after the constantnopole upgrade. Remember that the upgrade will improve the ethereum but won't create a new good which is good. Just like today wherein ethereum increases by 10% while ripple only 4%.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
January 14, 2019, 07:23:03 PM
Yes, ripple is competing nicely with ethereum. Though it's a bit awkward to imagine that it is happening prior to the ethereum hard fork. It seems that some investors don't see a bright future for ethereum. However, the decline of ethereum might be the effect of price manupulation. Now for ripple it is always as competitive as usual. Several finanancial institutions are testing the ripple platform. Good opportunity for ripple.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
January 14, 2019, 07:11:31 PM
The competition between XRP and ETH for the second position will continue in the future and it is good for the
progress of both coins. It does not matter who will be the winner if they are both moving towards their goals.
Activity: 420
January 14, 2019, 06:46:17 PM
This has been happening since 2017, 2018, and in early 2019. Because the XRP supply is more than Ethereum. However, the dominance of XRP against ETH does not last long. Sometimes only a few weeks and ETH returns to position 2 marketcap. It's normal because there are a lot of whales playing on the XRP side.
well, I didn't pay much attention to it, but right now I see that now XRP really competes with ETH. in fact, both of these coins continue to exchange positions in the coinmarketcap, and now XRP has passed ETH.
Ripple I think this year specifically fix itself 2 place, as I think this coin is very much show growth this year due to the fact that a lot of good news this year!
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 14, 2019, 04:41:11 AM
Seeing this situation gives us an idea that the position can increase investor confidence to continue to join, both of these coins really move to get a position. This time the ripples shift eth again and this is what happens, all the coins move down and at a low point, the situation is apprehensive but for the sake of eth I will survive because I believe eth will be able to increase again.
Pages:
Jump to: