Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 2. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
April 11, 2019, 03:02:45 PM
I am not sure about the price of XRP, I do not think the price is real. They have too many partnerships, but the reality is that XRP token is not really used by banks.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 02:49:40 PM
The competition between Ethereum and Ripple has been going on for a very long time about the cryptocurrency with the highest marketcap but unfortunately Ethereum seems to stay in that position for long time. The market is rising gradually and I plan on investing into both Ethereum and ripple.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
April 11, 2019, 02:41:30 PM
I furthermore control myself from the shopping instantly. I bought any altcoins in Dec. Instantly I am inactivity representing Parade to purchase anew
Activity: 59
April 11, 2019, 02:39:39 PM
Good, when the marketplace is active obliquely, that is the better age to adorn, and with the marketplace at its valid bottommost, i assume 't anticipate that you should hang back to adorn. I signify at one time the marketplace first active, it'll just move ahead up so whether you wish to put in, this could be the better age.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
April 10, 2019, 03:47:48 PM
Well for me ethereum is by far superior. I think buying altcoins like Eth, XRP and XLM, LTC remains the sure bet.. I am actually diversing and investment theory.. Where i spend 30% on high risk cryptocurrencies, 35% percent on a top 10 cryptocurrencies in the market and the last 35% will go to a hidden germ, with low risk but a usecase that can attract value in the nearest future. This is not a financial advice but I think with carrying out thorough personal research this mechanism of mine should yield something tangible on a six month time frame.
Activity: 26
April 10, 2019, 03:40:44 PM
As well firm and diminutive XRP restores its spot from Ethereum. I am yet vacillating to seat instantly, the marketplace is yet not great. Many regularly cherry and no meaningful substitution. How achieve you react to this? Desire you yet last to purchase various altcoins? Thank you in feeler.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 01:12:35 PM
Time shows us that there are no projects that are always 100% in demand, so it can be argued that they will be very successful today. I think that all projects have a beginning and an end.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
April 10, 2019, 04:57:37 AM
XRP has surprised many people because they were able to become number two. XRP experienced a pretty good development and Ethereum at that time the price did decrease. But now Ethereum is in number two and this of course makes a lot of Altcoin also increase. Ethereum will continue to grow better in 2019.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
April 10, 2019, 04:36:10 AM
Ethereum is always the main choice compared to XRP. This topic of competition is certainly very often talked about and ethereum always excels with a lot of support from the community and society. I also think ethereum will always be the main compared to XRP or other altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 238
MYID
April 10, 2019, 02:35:59 AM
XRP is a good altcoin but will not surpass the ETH in the short time and medium term. Among all other coins only XRP is adopted by various countries as cross border transaction by the banking institution. This coin is very good for the long term basis. And, it will must surpass the ETH marketcap.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
April 10, 2019, 02:24:37 AM
Send eferium from wallet to wallet and tell how long it took.

Now do the same with xrp Wink

Can anyone report whats going on with the comparison?  Wink
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 09, 2019, 02:30:01 PM
Both altcoins are in competition for 2 place on crypto market, but i think Ethereum is used by more people than XRP and ETH will continue be used more even if time pass.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
April 09, 2019, 02:59:16 AM
Send eferium from wallet to wallet and tell how long it took.

Now do the same with xrp Wink
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 02:03:37 AM
These both altcoins have always fought and will fight for second place in the cryptocurrency world, so the teams of these both altcoins will constantly work hard on their technologies so that as many people as possible would use them and thus these altcoins will develop and increase in price.
Activity: 99
Merit: 13
April 09, 2019, 01:20:43 AM
Stop thinking about the SHORT TERM think about the LONG TERM.

I'm talking YEARS, if you can be patient and stop your fingers, eyes and ears twitching and HODL in my opinion you'd be very unlikely to come out a loser in 5+ years time.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
April 09, 2019, 01:18:22 AM
Recently, ripple has been bypassing ethereum several times for a certain amount of capitalization. However, now ethereum is ahead of ripple by as much as four billion dollars. If ethereum now has $ 18.6 billion in capitalization, then ripple has only $ 14.7 billion. This is a good reserve to claim that the ethereum coin is not yet available for ripple and in terms of capitalization. For the rest of the indicators ethereum firmly holds the place of the leader of the altcoins.
Activity: 171
Merit: 50
Crypto will save my kids!
April 08, 2019, 02:35:55 PM
Do you call this a competition ? Eth will always be in front of xrp and people started to realize that xrp doesn't look so safer anymore and with eth switching to PoS proved to be the best call for ethereum core. I will ride with eth wherever the road may lead...
Activity: 412
Merit: 101
April 08, 2019, 02:32:48 PM
if you buy an altcoin now to hold for more than 2 months it will not lose because all of the altcoin prices are currently under. if the altcoin price drops again, it will not be too deep. i already hold a few altcoins
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
April 08, 2019, 01:42:36 PM
Ethereum, the decentralized app network and cryptocurrency rival to bitcoin, has continued to climb after last week’s sudden market pump, overtaking Ripple’s XRP digital token to reclaim the number two spot in the list of the world’s largest cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.

The ethereum price has surged some 3% over the last 24 hour period to over $120 per ether token, according to the latest CoinMarketCap prices, as ripple (XRP) remains flat and the wider market holds onto its gains from late last week.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 08, 2019, 01:35:59 PM
I don't really see the development in ripple , it seems to me unlikely that ripple will be able to replace the Ethereum , Ethereum now there is a good news background
Pages:
Jump to: