Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP competing places with ETH? - page 3. (Read 23390 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 10
April 08, 2019, 01:24:17 PM
This competition is certainly very good because this XRP also shows its quality. XRP coins are good and have a very solid team. But now Ethereum has managed to bounce back and make him stay in number two for a long time. The price of Bitcoin rises so that it affects Ethereum up.

I don't think there is a competition with the two great coins XRP and ethereum in digital currency because they have a each solid teams and supporters it will take sometimes down its graphical movement but it will recover it in due time.
old coins and new coins all compete with each other in the crypto market, those who have a solid team will surely survive or maybe better than now, like ethereum and xrp they exchange places in the coinmarketcap because these two altcoins have a solid team with each other and they also have different functions. but the reality is ethereum is much better than xrp.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
April 08, 2019, 12:24:39 PM
I think XRP is a very progressive cryptocurrency that has all the chances to overtake ETH this year. XRP has a ready product which introduced overseas Bank Santander.
yes in this sense xrp has many uses in its own field. therefore we must believe that every coin has its potential. For the XPR movement problem this year, many people were amazed because they had competed with ethereum
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
April 08, 2019, 12:11:59 PM
I think XRP is a very progressive cryptocurrency that has all the chances to overtake ETH this year. XRP has a ready product which introduced overseas Bank Santander.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 06, 2019, 02:58:42 PM
Unfortunately it does, because the team members of Ripple are doing a great job by making big partnerships with banks from all over the world. I am thankful to Ripple, because they are spreading the world about crypto but in my opinion a crypto currency must have a limited supply.
It seems to me that XRP and ETH simply share the 2nd and 3rd place in the market and no more than that, each of them has its own goals in the cryptocurrency, which do not intersect
It seems to me that there is no point in competing between second and third places in the cryptocurrency market. The fact is that ethereum and ripples are not only important coins as investments, but also represent a fairly promising product that I really will develop in the coming years and will have quite good prospects for their owners.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 06, 2019, 02:29:46 PM
Unfortunately it does, because the team members of Ripple are doing a great job by making big partnerships with banks from all over the world. I am thankful to Ripple, because they are spreading the world about crypto but in my opinion a crypto currency must have a limited supply.
It seems to me that XRP and ETH simply share the 2nd and 3rd place in the market and no more than that, each of them has its own goals in the cryptocurrency, which do not intersect
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
April 06, 2019, 08:41:30 AM
Too fast and short XRP reclaims its position from Ethereum. I am still hesitant to invest now, the market is still not good. More often red and no significant changes. How do you respond to this? Will you still survive to buy several altcoins? Thank you in advance.
if xrp can defeat ethereum at this time, of course it will be valid for a while and ethereum will take its position again because, xrp is fast rising and falling fast so, to invest too many people are still hesitant including me with the market conditions that are still not good also made me not buy altcoin for a while.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
April 06, 2019, 08:24:03 AM
Well, it's good to see that xrp was able to occupy the position for a short while , but it later became clear that it is no match for ETH.
The main mechanism that was able to take xrp to the second place for those periods was just manipulation.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 06, 2019, 08:15:34 AM
The market is hovering for a good pump, bitcoin already crossed 5K USD, the total market cap has increased very much! So, If you bought altcoins before this pump then you are already in profit. Ripple is a good coin, however, it is centralized! Sometimes Ripple's market volume increased than Ethereum, so XRP rank overcome the ETH rank in Coinmarketcap, but that doesn't mean XRP is competing with Ethereum! Ethereum is a widely accepted crypto and XRP can go lower if the JPM coin lunch! However, this is another buying time, mate. You can go for good altcoins!
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 06, 2019, 08:00:49 AM
Recently, this coin began to revive. I am very happy about this. It seems to me that this coin has a great future. I invested in this coin and I hope that it will bring me a good profit.
XRP increase was merely because of BTC's value going up, nothing more.
But at the price now, it is already holding a good price, the volume is very high and yet we have this price, this gives big profit to investors already.
I am not considering XRP as part of the coins I will hold for the future, as I see ETH has more profit to offer to me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 06:55:56 AM
Recently, this coin began to revive. I am very happy about this. It seems to me that this coin has a great future. I invested in this coin and I hope that it will bring me a good profit.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
April 06, 2019, 06:47:03 AM
The position under bitcoin is indeed very difficult to be fought over because there are many who want to get this position, XRP itself has also been in that position even though it is not long in that position
Ripple showed himself quite well. The price for this coin is not small now. I can not afford to buy Ripple when Bitcoin costs only 5000 dollars.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
April 06, 2019, 06:25:21 AM
The position under bitcoin is indeed very difficult to be fought over because there are many who want to get this position, XRP itself has also been in that position even though it is not long in that position
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 06:24:12 AM
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 06:11:26 AM
XRP left that position as fast i it took it, it was surprising in the first place for XRP to take the position of the second ranking cryptocurrency with the highest market capitalisation in the first place. Good Ethereum took back it spot and has maintained it ever since.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
April 06, 2019, 05:55:00 AM
This competition is certainly very good because this XRP also shows its quality. XRP coins are good and have a very solid team. But now Ethereum has managed to bounce back and make him stay in number two for a long time. The price of Bitcoin rises so that it affects Ethereum up.

I don't think there is a competition with the two great coins XRP and ethereum in digital currency because they have a each solid teams and supporters it will take sometimes down its graphical movement but it will recover it in due time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
April 06, 2019, 05:40:34 AM
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
April 06, 2019, 05:31:30 AM
Why ripple is designed to not beat ethereum? I think this competitive market allows any coins to beat another one based on performance. Ripple has been doing good and winning the hearts of the people. As a result, it is being supported by the large number of people. I agree ethereum is a good coin and most of the coins are based on its platform so far. But it does not mean the market lets one coin dominate all the time.
Activity: 840
April 06, 2019, 05:28:30 AM
We can really say that xrp is a great coin due to its amazing features and itvis really popular same as the ethereum, but in my part ethereum is still an amazing coin to me, because it is always next to bitcoin in terms of value and usage, it is also next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and it is said to be the king of ico. So for me ethereum is more amazing than xrp.

Agree, for me ethereum is more interesting than XRP. XRPcoin is good and legit coin but i think EOS have more chance to compete with ethereum. Beside that, BNB coin will launch BNB chain in near future and i think its getting more interesting competition between top 10 coinmarketcap
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
April 06, 2019, 04:33:07 AM
THERE IS NO COMPETITION.

https://forbescrypto.com/crypto

The next target is bitcoin. This will be possible after the introduction of multiplication system (when trusted nodes can offer more assets to lend than they have in stock).

Start throwing your stones at me.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
April 06, 2019, 04:27:36 AM
We can really say that xrp is a great coin due to its amazing features and itvis really popular same as the ethereum, but in my part ethereum is still an amazing coin to me, because it is always next to bitcoin in terms of value and usage, it is also next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and it is said to be the king of ico. So for me ethereum is more amazing than xrp.
Pages:
Jump to: