Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 14. (Read 62597 times)

copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
January 23, 2019, 03:45:04 AM
If investors decided invest more in Ripple than in Ethereum, but I think that they see bigger potentional in Ripple.
But we do not have to forget about the diffrence between Ripple as a company and XRP as a token (maybe future use ?).
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 23, 2019, 03:35:26 AM
Codius is the smart contracts solution that the team at Ripple released a few months ago.  You'll be hearing much more about this later in 2019 regarding the derivatives market.  Codius is more robust than Ethereum and easier to use.  XRP is the perfect complementary digital asset to codius because it can process 50,000+ transactions per second, cost 1/100th of a penny per transaction, and uses almost no wasteful energy in the process.  Also, the XRP ledger is very decentralized with Ripple only controlling 7% of the validators.  Eth can only process 15 transactions per second and for the foreseeable future is stuck on a dying POW ship.  Also, with the R3 collaboration you'll be seeing a massive increase in XRP utility driven demand throughout Q3 and Q4 this year as banks and payment providers begin using it at scale throughout Asia, Middle East, Northern Europe, Brazil and Mexico initially.  The US will follow as we've seen wonderful legislation brought forth in Wyoming this week.  The last I heard, moving off of POW could take ETH as long as 2 years!  2 years from now its possible XRP will be moving $100 Billion a day in volume.  It won't matter at that point whether BTC or ETH or any other POW coin goes down the toilet.  

I tell you something you might have missed---> codius + coil + ilp = trillions of transactions a second  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 786
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 09:15:27 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

Both of this coin have different usecases, so we could not say which of this coin is better or rather xrp is better than eth, XRP is more on business side use case, for example on the uses for the financial intermediaries, but talking about the majority of support, xrp has earned a lot of support when it comes to business side, but both of this coins is on the top list, hands down my hands for this two coins, but im hoping that the eth will do better when it comes to price value.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 09:13:20 PM
ETH will always be carried by bitcoin and in tandem with bitcoin, meaning that after bitcoin ETH is the best coin in crypto currency. Sometimes there is a situation where other coins have a price higher than ETH like XRP, but I think it's only a temporary period and in the end ETH will remain in position 2 in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 08:36:22 PM
Codius is the smart contracts solution that the team at Ripple released a few months ago.  You'll be hearing much more about this later in 2019 regarding the derivatives market.  Codius is more robust than Ethereum and easier to use.  XRP is the perfect complementary digital asset to codius because it can process 50,000+ transactions per second, cost 1/100th of a penny per transaction, and uses almost no wasteful energy in the process.  Also, the XRP ledger is very decentralized with Ripple only controlling 7% of the validators.  Eth can only process 15 transactions per second and for the foreseeable future is stuck on a dying POW ship.  Also, with the R3 collaboration you'll be seeing a massive increase in XRP utility driven demand throughout Q3 and Q4 this year as banks and payment providers begin using it at scale throughout Asia, Middle East, Northern Europe, Brazil and Mexico initially.  The US will follow as we've seen wonderful legislation brought forth in Wyoming this week.  The last I heard, moving off of POW could take ETH as long as 2 years!  2 years from now its possible XRP will be moving $100 Billion a day in volume.  It won't matter at that point whether BTC or ETH or any other POW coin goes down the toilet.  
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
January 22, 2019, 08:15:30 PM
I do not think that XRP is better than ETH. These are very different projects and it is very difficult to compare them. I think that Ethereum has more future than Ripple. Ethereum is one of the most revolutionary projects in the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 210
January 22, 2019, 07:48:40 PM
Of course, ripple is much better than ethereum, at least due to the fact that it is much faster and is already used by banks
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 22, 2019, 07:42:10 PM
even though XRP is in position 2 in CMC but I don't agree if XRP is said to be better than ethereum, both have different projects, both ethereum and XRP have projects that are both good, this is actually a matter of ranking in CMC, actually both have potential very good in the future
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
January 22, 2019, 07:11:20 PM
No, of course, ripple is no better than ethereum, but on the contrary, I would say that it is worse since ethereum was accepted by the whole community of supporters of cryptocurrency
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 22, 2019, 07:07:57 PM
XRP and ETH really shouldn't be compared in this way because they were created for, and they serve different purposes.
Ethereum is a blockchain project and one in which developers use as an infrastructure to build their new projects.
Ripple has more coin units in circulation as compared to ETH will cause for a better position on the coinmarketcap even with a price dump as its market cap will fall lesser than ethereum will.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
January 22, 2019, 06:50:09 PM
To be honest, there is no way for me to think that xrp is better than ethereum. Obviously xrp is easier to pump and people just likes that. In my opinion, ethereum is much reliable and promising.
Activity: 266
January 22, 2019, 06:43:53 PM
It seems to me that both coins are worthy. But we must choose the right time to invest in each of them. Now ETH is rapidly going up.
I think it's worth buying both coins and diversifying the risks, especially in cryptocurrency, the market is too risky to keep everything in one coin
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 09:53:54 AM
It's different projects with diffirent mission. Anyway it's both coins  worthy. But i personally prefer eth for  investment.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 05:45:18 AM
In scalability, XRP is better because they can process athousand transaction persecond and XRP also have product XRapid that been use by big company
 That mean XRP has partnership with third party that can increasing the demand. When ETH solved scalability issue , this coin wil be become the top altcoin again.
ripple has better network as you said.and again ripple also supported by many bank.etherum have no support from institution like ripple did.but much projects used ethereum platform.this is be the benefits of eth.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
January 22, 2019, 05:37:59 AM
In scalability, XRP is better because they can process athousand transaction persecond and XRP also have product XRapid that been use by big company
 That mean XRP has partnership with third party that can increasing the demand. When ETH solved scalability issue , this coin wil be become the top altcoin again.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
December 31, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
As Vitaly said, the worst thing that can happen to cryptocurrency is its centralization. I don't think that Ripple is better than Ethereum, it's just easier to pump Ripple.

As vitalik said,  he would love to work for ripple but couldn't because of greencard Wink

Time to leave etheroeom vitalik (rainman) join ripple Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 07:06:08 PM
As Vitaly said, the worst thing that can happen to cryptocurrency is its centralization. I don't think that Ripple is better than Ethereum, it's just easier to pump Ripple.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
December 30, 2018, 06:05:26 PM
XRP is better than ETH Because XRP is using paying processor in banks and financial institution , so you need to buy XRP and hold them at least for 2019 and you will see more growth in XRP.
Activity: 84
December 30, 2018, 05:59:34 PM
They both serve their own purpose, but my vote will go for ETH.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 02:19:23 PM
If we compare ETH and XRP, we need to take into account that each of them has its own use. XRP is designed for banking, and ETH is widely used to raise capital through ICO projects. Although the market capitalization of the coinmarketcap XRP bypassed ETH, which indicates its greater popularity.
Pages:
Jump to: