Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 17. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
December 28, 2018, 05:08:00 PM
I don't think that XRP is better than Ethereum. I guess that Ethereum has a lot of work to do, but it is now worse
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 04:59:03 PM
I like both coins. I often buy them in order to sell at a better price. I like their volatility. In addition, I find them reliable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 28, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
I do not think so. It seems to me that ripple is an interesting project, but it is less popular than Ether. In addition, many people say that ripple is not a decentralized currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
December 28, 2018, 04:07:21 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

In terms of market cap, XRP has more compared to ETH. In terms of which investment is better than the other, it's difficult to tell because only time can tell especially now year 2018 had brought huge losses to both of them. But, in terms of functionality, these two are incomparable since they functions differently.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
December 28, 2018, 03:58:53 PM
XRP isn't that good as you think, man.
Don't make an idol of xrp, it is just too centralized way to manage your transactions!
Activity: 364
December 28, 2018, 03:53:38 PM
As for me, ripple is a great project. But I would not compare Ripple with Ether. It seems to me that these projects have different functions.
Activity: 854
December 28, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
I  do not think we can use that to conclude that it is better or to even choose the one that is better. We all know how long ethereum has been able to maintain that position, before ripple took over. Then we need to see how long ripple will also be able to maintain it. Then the partnerships that XRP is having, is what I feel couldbe contributing to its growth, so if all these end, we might see it plummet again. So, time I feel will tell which is better.
Activity: 364
December 28, 2018, 03:35:23 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ??
Of course, ripple is better than ethereum, because it is more stable. Ethereum fell so much that it can no longer be regarded as a reliable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 574
December 28, 2018, 03:21:03 PM
I do not think that Ripple is better than Ethereum, besides, I do not support centralized coins, as this is the worst thing that could happen to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
December 28, 2018, 02:15:50 PM
Xrp and eth both are very different from each other and both of them are good in their project. Xrp is a banking based and money transfer based protocol with tokenization. It's ranked second on marketcap after Bitcoin and in other hand ethereum is most popular and used platform in this crypto currency ecosystem. It want in 2nd position for a very long time but after ico ecosystem failed it lose it's market cap a little bit. And it's now in 3rd position. So it hard to compare them cause they both are in very different sector. And both of them are very good at their project.
Activity: 182
December 28, 2018, 02:01:17 PM
I think, you could to buy Ripple if you want to make long term holding. Just for 6 months or more. Ethereum better use for short term holding.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
December 28, 2018, 01:58:01 PM
I have been following the performance of the two currencies for some time now
The bottom line is that Eth is down against XRP
With low liquidity in the market
With liquidity increasing, the gap is narrowing and Eth is back in second place.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
December 28, 2018, 01:46:25 PM
How can they be compared? They have completely different tasks. Or do you mean investing?
copper member
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 01:30:49 PM
XRP and ETH has different way and purpose in crypto world. ETH is more decentralized than XRP, but the bank implementation is more appealing in the market but prone to price manipulation. Coin mining should be more profitable than market price adjustment, but as you may know, ETH decrease its appeal since mining is now below profitable than ever.
I agree with the author. it looks like XRP is not decentralized at all. Believe that only CPU mining and additional built-in decentralized services can make valuable for the coin and stable price. ETH has so many scam tokens, so they're pulling it down.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 06:25:20 AM
these are two completely different coins and it seems to me that it would not be entirely correct to compare them because they are both good
Activity: 597
December 28, 2018, 06:22:05 AM
At present, it looks better than ETH, in fact, the current situation has made XRP is good by its recent performance in the market. If we think about the overall scenario and want to predict then I would like to express ETH is the real hero in this crypto world because of its good demand and potential technology.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
December 28, 2018, 06:04:38 AM
A competition is running between ethereum and xrp in this stage for grabbing the position of number two. But I think ethereum will survive more better than xrp. Most of the altcoins are now ethereum based. So I do not think that xrp is better than ethereum.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 28, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

is only a temporary descent soon eth will return to the place that belongs to it the second as
importance after the bitcoin, the only altcoin that could really undermine it is eos but not now in a while
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 28, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
yes if seen now indeed XRP is better than ETH in terms of stability in the market. maybe 2019 is a good year for XRP, hopefully the stability will continue.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
December 28, 2018, 05:05:42 AM
XRP and ETH has different way and purpose in crypto world. ETH is more decentralized than XRP, but the bank implementation is more appealing in the market but prone to price manipulation. Coin mining should be more profitable than market price adjustment, but as you may know, ETH decrease its appeal since mining is now below profitable than ever.
xrp has stronger support from many bank, its technology already tested in banking system.so this is why current market capitalization bigger than ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: