Pages:
Author

Topic: XRP really better than ETH??? - page 12. (Read 62597 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 11, 2019, 07:27:49 AM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH
I'm not risking guessing which one of these coins is better. Here in the first place to look first for what you choose a project, and which side look better or worse. The only thing I can say is that in my portfolio I prefer to keep both coins in order to benefit from it in the future.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 03:24:54 PM
No it is not. People are investing in this coin because they want to gain fast profits, but in the reality this coin does not have anything familiar with crypto currencies and it should not be on this market.
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
January 28, 2019, 09:43:35 AM
As of the moment we saw eth falling behind eth. And it seems that many investors are trying now to jump to xrp for possible gains. Yet everything in cryptocurrency is moving. ICO projects with the ethereum platform had slowed a  bit after some unfavorable market for cryptocurrency. Yet who knows everything will be back to normal and these ICOs will gain more again? It would certainly be that eth will rise again next to bitcoin surpassing xrp. So its more like of a wheel. It goes turning up and down for both because these are both good coins.

Activity: 279
Merit: 7
January 28, 2019, 04:03:30 AM
I guess not for long, eth has proven a lot for the past years and still fighting. Xrp is also good coin but i think itd going to be a great fight between the two.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
January 28, 2019, 03:59:43 AM
All the scam ICOs are dumping their eferium and making eferium bagholders lose a lot of money. But the bots are still insisting that eferium is better.

As you can see everyone is DUMPIN EFERIUM

LMAOO
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
January 27, 2019, 07:50:04 PM
Is the XRP really better than ETH ?? can be seen now ETH descends to TOP 3 sites https://coinmarketcap.com and XRP goes up to TOP 2. how do you think it is true XRP is better than ETH

There is no better just such a situation has arisen because all the projects use ETH investors and fraudsters, bountists and many others. When everyone starts selling it is clear that she falls.

The bonus does not affect the value of ETH, its value is very small compared to the total value that ETH has today. And more and more people use the foundation of ETH to ICO to show that ETH is more valuable than all other smart contract platforms.
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
January 27, 2019, 07:44:50 PM

That's not really how you see if a project is better than another. Coinmarketcap is about tokens cap and not to set the projects from the best to worst
Activity: 602
January 27, 2019, 07:43:54 PM
Both coins are top coins with potential and the price reflects the current situation on the market. This will change and there will be switches between these two coins in the future as well. ETH is undervalued at the moment and declined a lot last year and have much potential to recover especially with the upcoming upgrades in February.
Activity: 533
January 27, 2019, 07:42:09 PM
XRP is not even a cryptocurrency and it's not better than ETH. ETH is linked to the cryptocurrency markets and to other coins like BItcoin, that's why it's falling in this bear market. XRP is less linked because it's centralized and some people believe that if Bitcoin fails it will be the time of centralized coins backed by governments so some ofthe Bitcoin and ETH sellers are buying XRP. I don't.

Also, I see no ripple contributing to cryptocurrency like ETH. As you said, XRP is essentially not a decentralization, it's just technology support for banks. And look at ETH, and what it has contributed to crypto, is really too much
Activity: 686
January 27, 2019, 05:31:26 PM
I don't think Ripple better than Ethereum, rather they are about equal in strength and I believe that both of these coins are quite manipulative.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 27, 2019, 05:11:36 PM
XRP its a centralized cryptocurrency with a unlimited supply, their ecosystem controled by bank. Imagine that with an unlimited supply, and only the company can mining/created the XRP. Better to use ETH.
In this regard, I fully agree with you, since the very idea of ​​using cryptocurrencies is decentralization and the lack of control of users of cryptocurrencies. The banking system has a completely different direction. Of course, I understand the concern of many cryptocurrency users regarding ethereum, but I hope that the update of Constantinople dispel all doubts about ethereum.
It seems to me that centralization will balance and control the price level for this asset, it can be as reliable as the US dollar.
January 27, 2019, 04:58:53 PM
XRP its a centralized cryptocurrency with a unlimited supply, their ecosystem controled by bank. Imagine that with an unlimited supply, and only the company can mining/created the XRP. Better to use ETH.

Yes, it is really strange to compare ETH and XRP... May be the question is not which platform is better but which token is better? If so, ETH token is much more useful than XRP because XRP is 100% useless =) Ripple platform can easily work without XRP token but for some reason people don't understand it and buy XRP. They will lost all theie money some day. Don't follow them.

Yes, it is really strange to compare ETH and XRP... May be the question is not which platform is better but which token is better? If so, XRP token is much more useful than ETH because ETH is 100% useless =) Efereium platform can easily work without ETH token but for some reason people don't understand it and buy ETH. They will lost all theie money some day. Don't follow them.
January 27, 2019, 04:57:18 PM

Eferium its a centralised cryptocurrency with a unlimited supply, their ecosystem controlled by vitalekbutters. Imagine that with an unlimited supply, and only vitalek and friends can mining/create the eferium. Better to use XRP
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
January 27, 2019, 04:53:51 PM
As you know ETH was no.2 since few years but now is no.3 and volume of XRP is increased due to major developments in XRP for beneficial of financial institutions. So XRP is better than ETH.
Activity: 854
January 27, 2019, 04:42:20 PM
There has been a form of struggle for position between ETH and xrp for quite some time now.
The holders of xrp, will always want to prove that xrp is the best and that it is better that ETH, while the holders of ETH will also want to make their points, and say that ETH is better, that with time,it will take back its position.
Sometimes, you just wonder on which to choose.
Activity: 616
January 27, 2019, 04:11:07 PM
XRP for me is centralized coin, that's not good. But i hold it. Etherium has a huge usability.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
January 27, 2019, 03:48:18 PM

Yes, it is really strange to compare ETH and XRP... May be the question is not which platform is better but which token is better? If so, ETH token is much more useful than XRP because XRP is 100% useless =) Ripple platform can easily work without XRP token but for some reason people don't understand it and buy XRP. They will lost all theie money some day. Don't follow them.
Activity: 588
January 27, 2019, 03:21:20 PM
In this regard, I fully agree with you, since the very idea of ​​using cryptocurrencies is decentralization and the lack of control of users of cryptocurrencies. The banking system has a completely different direction. Of course, I understand the concern of many cryptocurrency users regarding ethereum, but I hope that the update of Constantinople dispel all doubts about ethereum.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
January 27, 2019, 02:36:00 PM
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
January 27, 2019, 02:35:49 PM
I think that it is not entirely correct to compare these two projects because they have completely different technologies.
Pages:
Jump to: