Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash (former [VNL] Vanillacoin) cryptocurrency unmoderated discussion - page 4. (Read 16231 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Who's Emilio Mann?  What domain name is he using, and for what uses?

Is the guy in the photo Emilio Mann?  Or is Emilio Mann the Equinox dev?  Or is Emilio Mann the moderator of the Unofficial XVC thread?

Emilio Mann is the moderator of the Unofficial XVC thread

Why is it important that his name is Emilio Mann?  Does he have a shady history?
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Is the guy in the photo Emilio Mann?  Or is Emilio Mann the Equinox dev?  Or is Emilio Mann the moderator of the Unofficial XVC thread?

Emilio Mann is the moderator of the Unofficial XVC thread
Activity: 139
John deleted the official vcash forum and now redirects to a different, old forum.

This reminds me of the equinox dev some time ago:

And to the guy who is the moderator of the unofficial, moderated xvc thread: When will you finally stop deleting posts in the thread, when will you be man enough to face the truth that John dumped and when will you wake up. You're not better than John by covering his back.
Are you that naive?  Do you not know that is Emilio Mann using a domain name registered to John Connor?

Activity: 13
John deleted the official vcash forum and now redirects to a different, old forum.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FvZ1yIhd.jpg&t=570&c=hCoy5jjLdaStyQ

And to the guy who is the moderator of the unofficial, moderated xvc thread: When will you finally stop deleting posts in the thread, when will you be man enough to face the truth that John dumped and when will you wake up. You're not better than John by covering his back.
Are you that naive?  Do you not know that is Emilio Mann using a domain name registered to John Connor?

EMILIO is JHON ?
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Quoted from other Thread as some people like to "takeover" the coin:

I've thought about this, but it would be necessary to fork away from "his" code into a trusted coinbase setup as he simply could have coded too many "backdoors" into his code.. It was him obviously very easy possible to fork off pools and bigger miners from "his" chain and make "his" chain the valid one, even if the "bad pool" had much more power than him, this should never be possible for any coin.. not with > 51% of the power of the net and of course not with less..

I see lots of problems with the current code.

It would be very important to port XVC to a recent bitcoin/litecoin or even zcash coinbase
legendary

Are you that naive?  Do you not know that is Emilio Mann using a domain name registered to John Connor?

Emilio ? Hmm.. I wasn't aware he was actually moderating the thread, I thought he is/was a clever guy.. Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
Activity: 6

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FvZ1yIhd.jpg&t=570&c=hCoy5jjLdaStyQ

legendary

Activity: 204
not sure what happened but it's nice shill thread you've got here

in the moderated thread, i praised vcash's code.  but i had the audacity to make a criticism of john conner so, of course, my posts now get deleted in there.  the vcash forum is even worse.

because john conner acts like he is Kim Jong Crypto, an otherwise promising project doesn't have a chance.  i dumped all my vash the other day and so did many other people for that exact reason.

so take a look at the price over the last few days and tell me ... is your dev's attitude and all the excessive moderation working out for ya?   Kiss

you should probably go back to the moderated thread and post something like "OMG cheap coins!!!"  ...  and be sure to kiss conner's ass while you're at it or your post might disappear.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
not sure what happened but it's nice shill thread you've got here
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Welcome to this troll thread.
XVC must be a real threat to a certain group of people, considered the propaganda effort they make and the amount of capital they burn to keep the value low. I hope somebody will make it really expensive for them.
Its full on, Polo Trollbox, BCT, they do all they can to foreclose it.
It reminds me to the Clinton campaign.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 130
Merit: 11
who gives a f**k about vcash anymore? sry offtopic but ZEC and ETH all the way!
legendary
As john or some of his sheeps decided to delete my post containing nothing but truth from the other thread, I'm reposting it here:

Quote from: q327K091 on Today at 07:32:10 PM
Quote from: ocminer on Today at 06:51:42 PM
Quote from: luksbit on Today at 06:07:13 PM
vcash are you in freefall? sad Sad

What comes around, goes around Smiley

why did you de-list the coin exactly, due to forks? who cares about the attitude , technology matters , if I would care about the attitude I would be in the academia  Roll Eyes

btw you run fantastic and honest pools.. yo probably are one of the most important people in the space... very solid! thank you

as far as vcash and network hash it has been transferred and high @ other pool, some taking chance solo, in general I would close an eye on an "attitude" Einstein was known to had one (big ego too but that's like being hidden from history books)

you also were not breaking bank @ocminer.. but you keep your fees low.. despite the fact your server costs can not be that low... thats very decent of you actuallly, overall your pool accounted for close to100% of the network.. which is never good, one of these days one of these coins will catapult to the BTC level.. hopefully.. will be super fun then.. now we kiiind of having fun, cheers

aaand someone is playing big now.. buy order @ 57413.52578572 , 8 BTC (where word big is relative) but for us at the moment is lol

in general if BTC core developers scan vcash c++ codebase for "ideas" above is a bargain

Actually the XVC and former VNL pool was running for a long time, it was running flawless for all that time, I've always migrated to the latest version and xCore etc. helped a lot until one day suddenly it forked and I had to fully resynch to the network - a day after the resync it forked again and a third time the next day again, I always had to reimburse miners because they literally minted hot air while the pool was forked.

While investigating those forks I came to the conclusion that John actually banned/blacklisted the pools main IP and therefore caused the fork for the pool, he later also confirmed it on twitter:

As it doesn't make sense fighting against the dev of the coin,the miners are always the losers, I decided to stop and close the pool for good. I was asking myself why the dev wouldn't contact me if the pool really spews invalid blocks. I've confirmed that all my blocks were and are fully valid as I compared them to other blocks (from other pools) on the network. It seems like only some privileged pools are "certified" to operate pools for the coin. However there are some ways to circumvent any ban, it wasn't worth the time then and it surely isn't yet.

I've heard from a miner that even his private pool forked a few days ago, he moved to another IP and it was fine again until this IP was also banned/blacklisted.. It's a hide and seek if you're trying to solo with lots of hash Smiley
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Strange that the price is falling this much. Now I have to buy some more  Smiley
Activity: 236
News about Vcash development  Cheesy

Version 0.5.0 Released (https://v.cash/news.php)

• HD Keychain's are now used by default for new installations.
  • Added new RPC call "incentive" (see Wiki for more details).
  • Bug Fixes
  • Added ZeroLedger (SPV+) Client binaries to the wallets page.

You can read more about ZeroLedger here!

Slack Chat -> https://vcash.slack.com

Activity: 204
I have no problem with moderation in announcement sections of bitcointalk.  So often this section is used by full troll/shills drowning out every useful piece of information posted there.

Straight up trolls are bad but so is blatant censorship, which happens in the vcash forum and moderated thread.  posts get deleted unless they are something along the lines of "yay, vcash is the best!!!11!!1   hodl!!!"

There is no criticism or free opinions allowed Wink

a lot of people stay away from vcash for that exact reason.  it's sad because vcash would have a lot of potential otherwise.
legendary
I have no problem with moderation in announcement sections of bitcointalk.  So often this section is used by full troll/shills drowning out every useful piece of information posted there.

Straight up trolls are bad but so is blatant censorship, which happens in the vcash forum and moderated thread.  posts get deleted unless they are something along the lines of "yay, vcash is the best!!!11!!1   hodl!!!"

There is no criticism or free opinions allowed Wink
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Pages:
Jump to: