Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 61. (Read 150774 times)

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Any timeframe for Zeroledger?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
holding strong, this coin deserves a 10m market cap to start with

need to make it easier to join slack, took me 2 week to receive confirmation code after applying

need a better place to comminicate which is easy to find.
zerotime is good for xvc , i hope to see it growing like monero _it is good coin and still at low price , next year it will grow also
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

imo j-c wants to market a finished product that may take the world's attention and focus it on a reasonable replacement for BTC

sensible outlook in imo, why bring half-finished  half-started crap to market, just because everyone else in crypto (except one or two) is doing exactly that for a quick but short $buck$

john has shit on my efforts too (worked hard to get vnl on accepted cryptopia) but i won't take that personally, he wants what will fit in with his outlook, and why not? it is his (and our, lol) baby

would be nice if just openly came out and said that.

he does! there is much pressure voiced on the teams slack promoting hype, j-c wants the product to promote itself
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

need to make it easier to join slack, took me 2 week to receive confirmation code after applying

better to check this mate https://v.cash/forum/threads/network-wide-mandatory-upgrade-friday-june-10-2016-7-00-pm-est.475/ you can find everything about the coin project from there.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Activity: 546
Is there any node wy wallet cant connect.

It's working fine for me.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
We have more than 300 nodes and the way vcash network works you do not need to add any nodes or seeds to any config files.
Check your wallet version you probably have a old one. If you have any problem please contact the official forum at V.cash/forum
Activity: 518
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Why don't you guys just take a look at the weekly updates thread at the official forum. It doesn't take much time to read.

+1

Weekly Updates

https://v.cash/forum/threads/weekly-updates.366/page-2#post-7543
silently moving up very quite but yet good way to profit visit rawx guys.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Why don't you guys just take a look at the weekly updates thread at the official forum. It doesn't take much time to read.

+1

Weekly Updates

https://v.cash/forum/threads/weekly-updates.366/page-2#post-7543
Activity: 690
Activity: 350
From what I've gathered there are serious and big improvements going on that would make xvc better than any other coin in terms of anonymity, speed, scalability, and security. However the updates have slowed down and the developer maintains that slow and steady progress is best for the coin at this stage. The official website continues to attract more traffic and is being redesigned for the next big feature (zeroledger) release.

so... same as always?  Roll Eyes

anything concrete? dates, releases, next updates, nothing?
i'm in the same situation as @bigfryguy and @Dafar.... xvc is good coin but very boring to watch.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
From what I've gathered there are serious and big improvements going on that would make xvc better than any other coin in terms of anonymity, speed, scalability, and security. However the updates have slowed down and the developer maintains that slow and steady progress is best for the coin at this stage. The official website continues to attract more traffic and is being redesigned for the next big feature (zeroledger) release.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Anyone want to fill me in on the last couple months of development?

Dont want to miss the train if things are progressing to a marketable level.

Same
legendary
Activity: 1582
Anyone want to fill me in on the last couple months of development?

Dont want to miss the train if things are progressing to a marketable level.
Activity: 416

imo j-c wants to market a finished product that may take the world's attention and focus it on a reasonable replacement for BTC

sensible outlook in imo, why bring half-finished  half-started crap to market, just because everyone else in crypto (except one or two) is doing exactly that for a quick but short $buck$

john has shit on my efforts too (worked hard to get vnl on accepted cryptopia) but i won't take that personally, he wants what will fit in with his outlook, and why not? it is his (and our, lol) baby

would be nice if just openly came out and said that.
legendary
Activity: 1894

Activity: 258
Merit: 20
When you least expect it, Vcash will probably moon. But I agree it needs marketing, and supposedly JC said he hired someone for that but not disclosed yet. That was a while ago......
I agree but the thing is when someone say/ask something what JC don't want to hear or speak about like redjedievolution yesterday asked on official bitcointalk and forum about some company which allegedly contacted JC regarding tech behind Vcash and what all that means for current Vcash holders/investors the posts on both official forums were deleted?!?
The major question is what JC is not telling or try to hide from already small community.
He proved numerous times that he is great developer but it seems each day we are getting proof he is even greater paranoid egocentric dictator.

redjedievolution is a great man, is here for a long time, and I'd like JC replied by private message if he do not want to explain in the forum.

Redjedievolution is a serious guy, and I hope this is resolved satisfactorily, JC may be a genius, but redjedievolution is a great support for Vcash.

Good luck

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
When you least expect it, Vcash will probably moon. But I agree it needs marketing, and supposedly JC said he hired someone for that but not disclosed yet. That was a while ago......
I agree but the thing is when someone say/ask something what JC don't want to hear or speak about like redjedievolution yesterday asked on official bitcointalk and forum about some company which allegedly contacted JC regarding tech behind Vcash and what all that means for current Vcash holders/investors the posts on both official forums were deleted?!?
The major question is what JC is not telling or try to hide from already small community.
He proved numerous times that he is great developer but it seems each day we are getting proof he is even greater paranoid egocentric dictator.
Activity: 416
ill just hold and wait until its time for this masterpiece to be unveiled....

looking forward to it!!!
Pages:
Jump to: