Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVC] Vcash Official Community Thread ▱ Zerotime ▱ Anon ▱ Auto Block Size - page 63. (Read 150774 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
In the Vcash installer folder there are 2 files: Vcash and vcashd. Which one should I launch to install the wallet?

vcash
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
In the Vcash installer folder there are 2 files: Vcash and vcashd. Which one should I launch to install the wallet?
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
any chance John-Connor will list vcash on the waves dEX once its up and running?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ONE hour till the launch of a new Vcash exchange. It will be very secure and PAYS interest on your holdings! https://rawx.io
already in it mate, nice to know that vcash created this for more venture of this promising coin.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
ONE hour till the launch of a new Vcash exchange. It will be very secure and PAYS interest on your holdings! https://rawx.io
Activity: 263
Supposedly he was born in a mental institution, and he sleeps only one hour a night.

He's a great man.

Activity: 546
I believe that JC is a strange guy, but I really believe he's a genius!
hahahah
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Is JC coding himself or he hired developers for his project?

Nobody knows, but I believe he is alone, but that has dozens of personalities within the same body, which makes he think is head of a team, but in reality he works and pays salaries to himself.
He must think that possesses a big team in a big office on Manhattan and don't need the community's help.
For example, I think he should not know that was me, through my facebook groups with thousands of crypto investors who put vcash in rawx and several other places that needed votes.
He must think he did it with his several personalities and with his power of the mind.

Maybe John needs to see a Psychiatrist soon
All high I.Q. people need to see a psychiatrist. Myself included.

Real genius hasn't just a high i.q., also has a high e.i. (emotional intelligence).
He's just a crazy with a big ego that knows to code

So JC seems to be a very strange personality LOL
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Time to buy Huh Roll Eyes

Of course YES
Now the price is cheap, BUY  "before becoming High"

It's always time to buy some more XVC but according to JC it's not yet the time for slingshot...
https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/759456004899758081
... but according to his past fault BTC price predictions who could know.

And all those predictions makes him, hmmm altcoin specul4t0r or analist.
IDK maybe this can also be interpreted as SPAM, FUD and INSULT.

Wink
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
Time to buy Huh Roll Eyes

Of course YES
Now the price is cheap, BUY  "before becoming High"
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
Activity: 829
Russell Crowe in Beautiful Mind is what comes to my mind when I think about JC.
legendary
Activity: 896
From the amount of lines of code he committed in a short period of time at one point, I do believe he has a team.  Wolf0 said something similar before john-connor announced he was working with a team.

Real genius is just a term you're inventing though.  Look up Linus Torvalds.  Not all genius programmers have the most personable personalities.

To invest, you just have to like the code.  You don't have to like john-connor's personality.

It is important to not take it to heart when he says something negative though.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
lol, if i remember right a software engeneer was hired recently
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Is JC coding himself or he hired developers for his project?

Nobody knows, but I believe he is alone, but that has dozens of personalities within the same body, which makes he think is head of a team, but in reality he works and pays salaries to himself.
He must think that possesses a big team in a big office on Manhattan and don't need the community's help.
For example, I think he should not know that was me, through my facebook groups with thousands of crypto investors who put vcash in rawx and several other places that needed votes.
He must think he did it with his several personalities and with his power of the mind.

Maybe John needs to see a Psychiatrist soon
All high I.Q. people need to see a psychiatrist. Myself included.

Real genius hasn't just a high i.q., also has a high e.i. (emotional intelligence).
He's just a crazy with a big ego that knows to code
Pages:
Jump to: