Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 614. (Read 843697 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Could someone please build a comparative table for Verge and it's major competitors or at least the mains differences. What makes it special
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Yeah I am sure he does....people trolling are sooooo dumb.  Why waste the time, its not like his crappy comment is going to help drive the price down.  It is just sad that they (the trolls) try to do whatever they can to keep a good thing down.  What a waste of oxygen!!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
People told 300, 400sat after VERGE premiere.... very good, Comedy Gold

QuasiKurdo....trolling dogeD/XVG and ONLY this coin since June 1995.
I suspect he trolls others under other account names. Roll Eyes
Activity: 122
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
btw logo changed on coinmarketcap

I just looked and it still shows the Doged logo...just now. I would post it but it won't show my image as I haven't posted enough in here yet. Smiley

Here is the link showing it is the old logo though.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/

hit ctrl+F5

its been updated

Ahhhh yes, with the refresh now it is there!!  Thanks!!   Cheesy
Activity: 59
let the trolls be trolls. They don't know/have nothing more to do. Grin
Activity: 377
Merit: 250

Why are you still here ?

CryptoRekt you look like a noob in the crypto world! Wink Don't you know that every coin needs at least one troll. The bigger the troll is, the best the coin is or will be. And looking at the troll we have...hmmm...this coin will be huge. Grin Grin

lol -- me -- a noob -- please -- *scoffs like an entitled prick*

Yeah i know the more trolls the better its just...so...irritating.

Why are you still here ?

he wasnt happy when it was 6-7 sat, and then he wasnt happy it went to 26 sat, with almost 100k usd in volume..

i think he should just sell his coins n leave.. theres alot of other coins that would love his attention.

Hes probl upset after getting laid too

Wait... I have a hard time picturing a person like this who has nothing better to do then bitch on a forum about price movements when our rebrand is not even 2 weeks in; getting laid.
Activity: 59

Why are you still here ?

CryptoRekt you look like a noob in the crypto world! Wink Don't you know that every coin needs at least one troll. The bigger the troll is, the best the coin is or will be. And looking at the troll we have...hmmm...this coin will be huge. Grin Grin
Activity: 112

Why are you still here ?

he wasnt happy when it was 6-7 sat, and then he wasnt happy it went to 26 sat, with almost 100k usd in volume..

i think he should just sell his coins n leave.. theres alot of other coins that would love his attention.

Hes probl upset after getting laid too
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

Why are you still here ?

Why are you still here ?
Activity: 145

legendary
New logo here....do as dev says or clear your cache.
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

I just looked and it still shows the Doged logo...just now. I would post it but it won't show my image as I haven't posted enough in here yet. Smiley

Here is the link showing it is the old logo though.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/verge/
Logo seems ok, but they haven't updated yet the links for "website" and "discussion".
I've submitted a request earlier today, but it won't hurt if someone else sends a request too.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

hit ctrl+F5

its been updated
Activity: 130

I see the new one there, they were  faster

legendary
That's why I mine 4 TH of BtC  on two different cloud services.
The scrypt coins are fun when you discover a gem like Verge and load the boat.... helps make up for the boats that sink.  Grin
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
LOL, yeah bad idea. Unless you live in North Alaska and even then I'm not sure you can make it work.

At the height of gpu mining I was pumping in cold air from outside, through my rigs and back out. Once, i was gone all day and the duct that exhausted the hot air outside came lose, the room was over 90 degrees and it was below freezing out. In the summer, I didn't even bother running. I'm glad those days are over. It was entertaining and interesting but stressful.

I have the equipment to build a small 100 Watt solar system. I'd like to do that and run a few gridseeds with a raspberry pi. Again, this would mostly be just for fun because I just like to do stuff. To make money,  you have to buy cheap coins, not mine.
Jump to: