Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 612. (Read 843697 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
this may give you a better idea on how i2p works:

Excellent explanation ! Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks crypto junkie!
Activity: 109
never forget where you came from my dear Verge

Shocked Wink Cheesy

Wow crazy hash rate - I would like to know how much of that hash is actually coming from China - you would be surprised.
Does Verge runs the same risk than BTC with the Chinese mining mafia?
So it is happening... sad... is there a solution?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
China baby.

well, blocks stopped about the same time....so what has it accomplished other than shutting verge mining down completely?
in the words of Buffalo Springfield...." There's something happening here"   Undecided

Beachguy yeah there is its getting manipulated to hell. Nothing much you can do about this just get ready for the huge pump. Im not really for pump and dumps but this is coming and if its from China then its gonna be a huge one.

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
I'm not sure. 8-10 sat is dangerous territory. Volume isn't great either. And don't forget that Decred isn't aded to polo yet, as well. There is reason to believe that they're gonna get added before Verge. The whole thing is losing momentum and only speculating on being added on polo might be a bit single minded.

I don't want to sound like a fudder, those are just some thoughts I have.

Warning, if you have critic on this coin you are direct a hater, troll or other shit. I would see the People if the coin is under 10 sat Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
China baby.

well, blocks stopped about the same time....so what has it accomplished other than shutting verge mining down completely?
in the words of Buffalo Springfield...." There's something happening here"   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hello guys !

This morning my wallet don't sync.Have you a .conf for me.

thx
legendary
I'm not sure. 8-10 sat is dangerous territory. Volume isn't great either. And don't forget that Decred isn't aded to polo yet, as well. There is reason to believe that they're gonna get added before Verge. The whole thing is losing momentum and only speculating on being added on polo might be a bit single minded.

Sell them all to me then Smiley  We can use an escrow on here if you wish
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
PureVPN the world's leader in VPN service 1+ million users has said they are looking into accepting VERGE as direct payment option. Nothing to get too excited but worth retwetting and sharing. They also sent me a dm on it. They really take privacy serious.

https://twitter.com/purevpn/status/702419876040851456

Nice work - just RT'd it. Come on everyone RT Cheesy
Activity: 280
PureVPN the world's leader in VPN service 1+ million users has said they are looking into accepting VERGE as direct payment option. Nothing to get too excited but worth retwetting and sharing. They also sent me a dm on it. They really take privacy serious
https://twitter.com/purevpn/status/702419876040851456
Activity: 994
Merit: 513

legendary
I must admit it is getting a little top loaded. HMMMMM well. I might buy more at 8 sat  Grin

I guess this is normal when the mining totally gets cained. So soak up these cheap coins while you can. When china starts paying attention to this coin you know whats gonna happen Smiley

I have seen this with other coins. Hold on to your hats. the 27 sat will soon be a drop in the ocean Smiley

never forget where you came from my dear Verge

Shocked Wink Cheesy

Wow crazy hash rate - I would like to know how much of that hash is actually coming from China - you would be surprised.
Does Verge runs the same risk than BTC with the Chinese mining mafia?
legendary
Seems we're going to under 10 sat... wtf  Huh
And polo don't care about us.

Really>? Wow great time to buy then Smiley
Could someone please build a comparative table for Verge and it's major competitors or at least the mains differences. What makes it special

There is a list here of Anon coins:

https://minkiz.co/coin/anon

As for comparison, it's nothing I know of compares the functions etc.

What is I2P?

I2P is an anonymous overlay network - a network within a network. It is intended to protect communication from dragnet surveillance and monitoring by third parties such as ISPs.
I2P is used by many people who care about their privacy: activists, oppressed people, journalists and whistle blowers, as well as the average person.
No network can be "perfectly anonymous". The continued goal of I2P is to make attacks more and more difficult to mount. Its anonymity will get stronger as the size of the network increases and with ongoing academic review.

How does it work?

To anonymize the messages sent, each client application has their I2P "router" build a few inbound and outbound "tunnels" - a sequence of peers that pass messages in one direction (to and from the client, respectively). In turn, when a client wants to send a message to another client, the client passes that message out one of their outbound tunnels targeting one of the other client's inbound tunnels, eventually reaching the destination. Every participant in the network chooses the length of these tunnels, and in doing so, makes a tradeoff between anonymity, latency, and throughput according to their own needs. The result is that the number of peers relaying each end to end message is the absolute minimum necessary to meet both the sender's and the receiver's threat model.

The first time a client wants to contact another client, they make a query against the fully distributed "network database" - a custom structured  distributed hash table (DHT) based off the Kademlia algorithm. This is done to find the other client's inbound tunnels efficiently, but subsequent messages between them usually includes that data so no further network database lookups are required.

https://geti2p.net/en/about/intro

i2P by far offers the most privacy. i2P works like "another internet" and each user contributes to the network, like file sharing, but they do not know the entire content to which they share - kinda like a torrent type of sharing.

This is true anonymity - not compromised, by mixers.

Verge has a heap of resources and a very active Dev, who has worked his butt off.
AWESOME!!! Thanks. This is really helpful

Many people seems to just care about P&D. I  just had a look to BATA and Anoncoin and they are similar to Verge, perhaps the closest to Verge?

Stealth coin and CLOACK coin seem to have their own anonymity algo, not sure how they compare to Verge.

Would you say that Monero is the biggest competitor for Verge?

I think it's healthy and interesting to discuss about this

EDIT: added Anoncoin
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Seems we're going to under 10 sat... wtf  Huh
And polo don't care about us.
Activity: 377

Excellent explanation ! Thanks for sharing this.
Activity: 377
Whoa, WTF....over 329,000 network hash kicked in just after 1:00 am EST.
Seriously?

China baby.

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Whoa, WTF....over 329,000 network hash kicked in just after 1:00 am EST.
Seriously?
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
If people CAN NOT find your ip, then they CAN NOT steal your coins.

VERGE is the SAFEST crypto available today. FACTS ARE FACTS
Bitcoin is to EASY for hackers steal Angry
VERGE is to HARD for hackers to steal Cheesy

I believe that SECURITY is probably the biggest overlooked factor in all Crypto- Currencies.
VERGE is here to claim the title of the SAFEST coin available today.
Jump to: