Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 616. (Read 843697 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
btw logo changed on coinmarketcap
@CryptoOz
i download the blockchhain, is ok (feb/15), but i not have connections.
i believe the installation of the i2p is ok, i follow the manual, but not sincronize.

i really not like the idea to open another application (i2p) just to sync a wallet.
Not have "tradicional" nodes ? Nodes working without i2p? I think is more simple,and when more simple, more people will use this. My oppinion... not the final true, just my oppinion

you do not "need" i2p nodes to sync wallet. if you download the wallet and just run it, it connects on the regular internet.

the i2p nodes are for user privacy, which is what this coin is about/focuses on.

if you have connections on the i2p wallet, it is syncronizing. there is no way to have connections but no sync.

this the point... ZERO active connections on network connections

Can you view other sites on i2p such as exchanged.i2p, if not you maybe have not set up i2p correctly?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
i download the blockchhain, is ok (feb/15), but i not have connections.
i believe the installation of the i2p is ok, i follow the manual, but not sincronize.

i really not like the idea to open another application (i2p) just to sync a wallet.
Not have "tradicional" nodes ? Nodes working without i2p? I think is more simple,and when more simple, more people will use this. My oppinion... not the final true, just my oppinion

you do not "need" i2p nodes to sync wallet. if you download the wallet and just run it, it connects on the regular internet.

the i2p nodes are for user privacy, which is what this coin is about/focuses on.

if you have connections on the i2p wallet, it is syncronizing. there is no way to have connections but no sync.

this the point... ZERO active connections on network connections
Activity: 40
Okay, i have one little question (or two)

https://i.gyazo.com/c62c4fa7b80d8994767bf94f86a311fd.png

thats right or on my dashboard? when and how can i get the XVG? I have checked my wallet adress on the list.

When payouts are made - they are sent directly to your wallet. You will have to check site for min payouts etc.

thanks for the info  Cheesy

turn OFF the auto switch, or the server will change the coin you mining periodically
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
Can you mine Verge using 1.3MHS Gawminers fury ?
If so how to do it ?

Sure you can but once again, I'd strongly recommend the 5 chip gridseeds.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
If so how to do it ?

Not much out there for so little hash these days.....verge hit over 6000 difficulty today and is still 375 as we speak.
Probably try Digibyte with just one fury/blizzard .... scrypt mining with less than at least 50~100 MH is pretty futile.

And even then best hookup with www.smarterhash.com to help you decide where to send it or get very good at reading the what to mine sites. Blocks don't come in steady streams ....they are pretty variable and you can spend time mining thin air so to speak.
By the time you figure out where to have your hash to produce anything....the opportunity is gone.

it's really about luck and being at the right place at the right time. When a coin lets go with a block storm ......its fun to be there.

Anyway, you can make more trading than mining  if you learn some skills.

I enjoy both.....even though I've been burned some ....I've made some too, so net net....I'm doing ok.

legendary
......I really wasn't expecting anything that soon. Didn't they only just ask for more info?

Dev said he remember when they asked but it was ....in his time zone......like a day and a half ago .
And that was like midday when I read it.

You're right though......just a lot of excitement and anticipation. If it ever does list....the top will probably blow.lol.
Patience...I have....also optimism after the signs I've seen in this coin and how the dev handles himself.

I did manage to gather some cheap coin and increased my overall holdings. Mined my butt off.
Trading though was tough..especially on Trex...doubled my btc on yobit of all places.....now if yobit just had some volume ....less than half a bitcoin for a 24 hr volume is a joke.

The verge i had there was bought with some mining dust(when it was still doged) and traded it up to a whopping .14 BtC after some trading the last two days.....so there's that.
Activity: 48
If so how to do it ?
FWIW....either doged.suprnova.cc:4158 or xvg.suprnova.cc:4158 works in the address.
I've used both today and currently using doged.
As least as far as  suprnova is concerned.

And thank goodness net hash is way down now....shot up from around 31,000 mh to 104,000 a little before 12 pm est and stayed over 90,000 until around 5 pm., dropped on down to 6,000 mH then rocketed back to 95,000 for about 20 minutes about 8 pm est....then back to current 18,000 or so.
Crazy.  Roll Eyes

I believe it was in anticipation on a polo announcement that, when it didn't happen......the net hash came back down to earth. Rental rigs were probably making money today.

I really wasn't expecting anything that soon. Didn't they only just ask for more info?

I have no idea how long it takes for them to review but I assume it could be some time. I know in crypto everyone wants everything to happen yesterday, but have some patience. We will get there.  Grin
legendary
FWIW....either doged.suprnova.cc:4158 or xvg.suprnova.cc:4158 works in the address.
I've used both today and currently using doged.
As least as far as  suprnova is concerned.

And thank goodness net hash is way down now....shot up from around 31,000 mh to 104,000 a little before 12 pm est and stayed over 90,000 until around 5 pm., dropped on down to 6,000 mH then rocketed back to 95,000 for about 20 minutes about 8 pm est....then back to current 18,000 or so.
Crazy.  Roll Eyes

I believe it was in anticipation on a polo announcement that, when it didn't happen......the net hash came back down to earth. Rental rigs were probably making money today.
just wonder,Rads added on polo but Verge not added yet

Yea they were like added straight after being added on Trex - that's the thing I am having trouble understanding.

https://youtu.be/ETxmCCsMoD0

LOL yea - funny how Crypto is about the people, but the exchanges look at money only, kinda like a bank does.

do we need to pay polo to be added ?

I don't believe so.

No, I think I saw somewhere that Poloniex never accepts payments for listing. It's one of the good things about them.
@CryptoOz
Some hot news hot in the sense of burning lol... Some group of miners are responsible for most sells BUT the thing is VERGE is not profitable at all for miners in current hashrate. So yes someone or some who are purposely mining and "dumping" at huge loses just for the sake of "undermining" VERGE. WE are at a crypto war my friends!  Grin

Next step is finding who they and where are they just for fun Wink

I first noticed some while ago when coins with much higher mkt cap and profitable where being ignored while VERGE had insane unprofitable hashrate. Once I'm done finding out more we'll check some other details too  Smiley

There are many reasons why people mine Crypto. A large portion want Bitcoin, because they cannot directly mine Bitcoin or know no better.

But I am sure there are people willing to take a loss in order to prop up their own interests.
@CryptoOz

Yea they were like added straight after being added on Trex - that's the thing I am having trouble understanding.

LOL yea - funny how Crypto is about the people, but the exchanges look at money only, kinda like a bank does.

I don't believe so.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

Activity: 358

thats right or on my dashboard? when and how can i get the XVG? I have checked my wallet adress on the list.

When payouts are made - they are sent directly to your wallet. You will have to check site for min payouts etc.

thanks for the info  Cheesy
@CryptoOz

@CryptoOz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 358

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Rads was added before the rebrand.

https://twitter.com/Poloniex/status/699416192726003713

The day of, actually.
Jump to: