Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 617. (Read 843697 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
just wonder,Rads added on polo but Verge not added yet

Yea they were like added straight after being added on Trex - that's the thing I am having trouble understanding.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
just wonder,Rads added on polo but Verge not added yet
Activity: 358
Okay, hash-to-coins works! yeah!  Cool
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
Some hot news hot in the sense of burning lol... Some group of miners are responsible for most sells BUT the thing is VERGE is not profitable at all for miners in current hashrate. So yes someone or some who are purposely mining and "dumping" at huge loses just for the sake of "undermining" VERGE. WE are at a crypto war my friends!  Grin

Next step is finding who they and where are they just for fun Wink

I first noticed some while ago when coins with much higher mkt cap and profitable where being ignored while VERGE had insane unprofitable hashrate. Once I'm done finding out more we'll check some other details too  Smiley
Activity: 533
Merit: 500
Can anybody help me?

I would starting mining ( yes i know, is to late)

I have a Nvidia graphiccard. how can i mining VERGE now? Here is my script for the bat

cudaminer -o stratum+tcp://doged.suprnova.cc:4158 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

(yes i changing the webloging and the worker passwort)

The bat file don´t starting. What im making wrong?

EDIT: The Card is a NVidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti

While the GTX 750 Ti is a pretty good mining card as far as mining with GPUs goes. You'd be far better off picking up a few gridseeds on ebay or amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Gridseed-Miner-Litecoin-Bitcoin-Mining/dp/B00J4XPKJU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456191279&sr=8-1&keywords=gridseed+miner

They're easy to set up and if they blow up, you're out about $20.

Thanks Smiley i come from germany and i checked out amazon.de and yes they have one for 47€. How many VERGE can i mining with this big boy? Wink

Maybe 400 per unit
Can anybody help me?

I have a Nvidia graphiccard. how can i mining VERGE now? Here is my script for the bat

cudaminer -o stratum+tcp://doged.suprnova.cc:4158 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

While the GTX 750 Ti is a pretty good mining card as far as mining with GPUs goes. You'd be far better off picking up a few gridseeds on ebay or amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Gridseed-Miner-Litecoin-Bitcoin-Mining/dp/B00J4XPKJU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456191279&sr=8-1&keywords=gridseed+miner

Thanks Smiley i come from germany and i checked out amazon.de and yes they have one for 47€. How many VERGE can i mining with this big boy? Wink

In the meantime, why not mine at for example Steakcloud or other multipool and get paid out in Verge?

Steakcloud don´t work. I try to open this link (http://pool.steakcloud.com/getting_started) and the link don´t work.
@CryptoOz
Can anybody help me?

In the meantime, why not mine at for example Steakcloud or other multipool and get paid out in Verge?
Can anybody help me?

Activity: 533
Can anybody help me?

Can anybody help me?

what pool?

are you sure you made a worker under your weblogin on the pool? so say you have an account on suprnova "VDechand", you make a worker named "1". so your -u is VDechand.1

doged.suprnova.cc i testing and yes i have wrote julian2908.julian2908 and after this my password

I have wrote over your post my cardname, is this helping?

not positive, but i know they switched to xvg.suprnova.cc, and also after cudaminer try

cudaminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://doged.suprnova.cc:4158 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

you made your worker the same name as your user name?

Yes. Workername = Loginname. Is this not good?

What do you mean with "not positive"? My Card or the pool?

did you try xvg.suprnova.cc instead of doged.suprnova.cc

Yes i changed it and i think it works (i don´t like boooos)

EDIT: I checked out my worker and the dachboard said that my worker isn´t active. wtf

Did you white out the password, or have you not filled it out?

white out. aikapool the same. my worker isn´t active and here my miner:

@CryptoOz
Can anybody help me?

what pool?

are you sure you made a worker under your weblogin on the pool? so say you have an account on suprnova "VDechand", you make a worker named "1". so your -u is VDechand.1

doged.suprnova.cc i testing and yes i have wrote julian2908.julian2908 and after this my password

not positive, but i know they switched to xvg.suprnova.cc, and also after cudaminer try

cudaminer -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://doged.suprnova.cc:4158 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

EDIT: I checked out my worker and the dachboard said that my worker isn´t active. wtf

Did you white out the password, or have you not filled it out?
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
Some hot news hot in the sense of burning lol... Some group of miners are responsible for most sells BUT the thing is VERGE is not profitable at all for miners in current hashrate. So yes someone or some who are purposely mining and "dumping" at huge loses just for the sake of "undermining" VERGE. WE are at a crypto war my friends!  Grin

Next step is finding who they and where are they just for fun Wink
@CryptoOz
hey guys, so i can confirm that about 80% of our nethash dropped off the network earlier. at first i got nervous and thought there was a fork because i noticed the difficulty went pretty low,

but then it climbed back up. it was as if all pools but suprnova had disconnected from the network for a few moments.

:whew:

all is well, and on that note, i added a new checkpoint to the source code.  Cool

should have the i2p electrum server finished within a day or two.

cheers!

Maybe when coinmarketcap changed over, the multipools dropped hash, because they were still looking for Doged??
Can anybody help me?

what pool?

@CryptoOz
Can anybody help me?

what pool?

EDIT: Okay, the mining starting or?

•Cudaminer For NVIDIA Cards

I see you have -a instead of -o
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
Can anybody help me?

what pool?

Can anybody help me?

what pool?

EDIT: Okay, the mining starting or?

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
Can anybody help me?

what pool?

Can anybody help me?

what pool?

Activity: 742
hey guys, so i can confirm that about 80% of our nethash dropped off the network earlier. at first i got nervous and thought there was a fork because i noticed the difficulty went pretty low,

but then it climbed back up. it was as if all pools but suprnova had disconnected from the network for a few moments.

:whew:

all is well, and on that note, i added a new checkpoint to the source code.  Cool

should have the i2p electrum server finished within a day or two.

cheers!

great job dev, starting to like you after following this thread, keep up the good work n polo will come for sure
Jump to: