Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 620. (Read 843693 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Aint no gamble here. you say 1-200 sats. I say1 - 2000 sats easy... all it takes is mere adoption and people buying it. this has only started to happen. Buy under 100 sat and you will times your wealth by 10.. No messin about
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I saw that post and i'm happy, good days coming soon  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Prepare your XVG for 150-200 sat price. If we talk about anonymous coins, XVG is one of the, if not, best crypto assets. Just look at Dash trading history back in Mintpal days.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Poloniex will definitely increase the trading volume by at least some 500% remember Bittrex had around 15% trading volume before Cryptsy went burst. Bittrex is an awesome exchange but we need the other big exchanges to create awareness and better exposure.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 486
I must admit I am a bit disappointed with polo and it seems some of the traders are experiencing lag as seen on chatbox.

What is Polo's criteria? Pretty sure Verge ticks all the boxes.

Any thoughts?

Volume and Money.

yes, real or unreal that is the question

I see what you did there Wink

as for volume, I think not: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_1cr

Maybe they forgot to delist ...

hahah!

i got an email from Poloniex asking for our resource package, and they are forwarding our github repository to their tech person.

that's all i know at this time.

Cool

ps: hi ocminer! suprnova.cc pool has been excellent the whole ride, thanks for hosting us!

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen  Cheesy remember this ain't no hype coin this is here until mankind finds a way out of this dimension although I don't mind we getting into the 100 satoshi mark this year. We shouldn't be trading below Monero's market cap with all due respect so we are at least trading 15x lower than VERGE should be (that's based on VERGE's tech which btw is superior).
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
try not to go toooo crazy guys. it could go either way, maybe they don't want want to add the best privacy-based cryptocurrency available to mankind..

this is what was said to me though:

"Could you send me some info on the coin, including a link to the source code so that I can have our tech take a look?"

Try not to go crazy lol? Come on. This and the coin getting accepted on the deepweb is my retirement sorted out right there Smiley

I'll be the first in my family to retire at 25.
legendary
try not to go toooo crazy guys. it could go either way, maybe they don't want want to add the best privacy-based cryptocurrency available to mankind..

"Could you send me some info on the coin, including a link to the source code so that I can have our tech take a look?"

Try not to go crazy lol? Come on. This and the coin getting accepted on the deepweb is my retirement sorted out right there Smiley
legendary
today is the day of redemption. Monday mornings are always interesting with a coin like this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
try not to go toooo crazy guys. it could go either way, maybe they want want to add the best privacy based cryptocurrency available to mankind..

When was that happened? Is it brand new info or they wrote it "X" days ago?

depending on your timezone, between 1 and 2 days lol. for me a day and a half.

So it could happen at anytime? I am beyond crazy Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
try not to go toooo crazy guys. it could go either way, maybe they want want to add the best privacy based cryptocurrency available to mankind..

depending on your timezone, between 1 and 2 days lol. for me a day and a half.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

However: it's good to see something is going on with polo;)
legendary

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I must admit I am a bit disappointed with polo and it seems some of the traders are experiencing lag as seen on chatbox.

Any thoughts?

Volume and Money.

hahah!

i got an email from Poloniex asking for our resource package, and they are forwarding our github repository to their tech person.

Cool

ps: hi ocminer! suprnova.cc pool has been excellent the whole ride, thanks for hosting us!

Oh very nice DEV

Yes suprnova is my personal choice for mining

For those of you that have never experienced a hurricane, this is what it feels like two weeks later when your power comes back on.
@CryptoOz
@CryptoOz

Any thoughts?

Volume and Money.

hahah!

Cool

Oh very nice DEV

Yes suprnova is my personal choice for mining
legendary

Any thoughts?

Volume and Money.

hahah!

Cool

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Any thoughts?

Volume and Money.

@CryptoOz

Any thoughts?

Volume and Money.

I think not: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_1cr
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Any thoughts?

Volume and Money.
legendary
Activity: 1176
what our plan now to increase the demand
Jump to: