Author

Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!] - page 621. (Read 843693 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
I must admit I am a bit disappointed with polo and it seems some of the traders are experiencing lag as seen on chatbox.

What is Polo's criteria? Pretty sure Verge ticks all the boxes.

Any thoughts?
Activity: 377
I think this coin will evolve but quite the opposite . I had bought at a fairly expensive and now even the price down so far . Huh Cool Cool

It can't be that down specially when you had Bitcoin rising so fast against fiat. But don't take the short term approach with VERGE the potential is huge the development is solid as a rock and it will continue to grow. Btw the safest way to protect your money is by holding the coins in your own wallet.

Dev... I continue in China got a Chinese friend to do the translation to Chinese he'll have it done and posted in China's main crypto forum. He's just a bit busy now days he's a leading programmer for a pretty big conglomerate here so maybe we'll work on this for the next weekend. Regarding BTC38 I need to take a break and go to Shenzhen to meet with them and explain why XVG.  Smiley

Great news on the chinese translation and the future post to the chinese community. You should also see about getting them to send in applications to Poloniex to add us.

Cheers-

Rekt

It would be great to have you speak with BTC38 about XVG

Agreed and I am sure as a community we would be more than happy to kick down a little appreciation to whomever does the translation/interfacing with the Chinese exchanges.
Activity: 420
@CryptoOz
I think this coin will evolve but quite the opposite . I had bought at a fairly expensive and now even the price down so far . Huh Cool Cool

It can't be that down specially when you had Bitcoin rising so fast against fiat. But don't take the short term approach with VERGE the potential is huge the development is solid as a rock and it will continue to grow. Btw the safest way to protect your money is by holding the coins in your own wallet.

Dev... I continue in China got a Chinese friend to do the translation to Chinese he'll have it done and posted in China's main crypto forum. He's just a bit busy now days he's a leading programmer for a pretty big conglomerate here so maybe we'll work on this for the next weekend. Regarding BTC38 I need to take a break and go to Shenzhen to meet with them and explain why XVG.  Smiley

Great news on the chinese translation and the future post to the chinese community. You should also see about getting them to send in applications to Poloniex to add us.

Cheers-

Rekt

It would be great to have you speak with BTC38 about XVG

Cheers-

Rekt
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
admin seems to have to throw some coin on 15 satoshi , this ill omen
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
G'day!
Yeah...while your job is watching over other people's money they are tying to make, while others are trying to steal it, while trying to follow regulations, while you can't keep everyone happy no matter what....too much pressure for me.
I would pick a small cabin in the woods over a dangling mansion.

Meh. I tried that, someone left a pair of goats in the yard then someone else broke in and the goats crapped everywhere. I didn't hear about it from the neighbours for 3 months. Unless you're there 24/7 *someone* is gonna mess up your life. Probably everything I own has been stolen, but the house is in New Zealand and I can't go there right now.

Even living on a yacht sucks. I went ashore for my birthday and the anchor dragged, now I have a government order to haul out by next Friday because they consider it "unseaworthy." Dealing with people is a PITA generally.
I offered this before, guess I'll do it again.

I have a program running that will send me a text once XVG appears in the Polo API.

It can send and email, text or both. If anyone would like to receive an email or text you can PM me your email address, phone number or both. If you want the text I need to know the carrier too.

Again, I know this requires some personal info so I'm only offering if you are comfortable. I'm not trying to get any mailing lists. I'm an Engineer/Manager not a marketer.

DM me please.

Thanks.
Activity: 168
I, however, would suggest p75.

..but I'm just a parrot.

*squark*
Activity: 533
Someone came up with this idea in the IRC

http://thedailydecrypt.com/sponsorship/

its $250USD for 1 week

What do u think?

I really like the idea of some advertising of some sort. I'm really not sure the best approach. We could also do some targeted ads on Youtube.

If Dev and others like the idea, Dev could add a btc address on thread once funds accumulated then submit the request to thedailydecrypt

I think an allocation for advertising is a good idea. I think someone needs to do it for dev but he should be given final say since his time is better spent on the coin. Especially considering the baby situation.

Seems like we have several people already who could do a good job.

i'd just request that its a trusted member of the VERGE community, so that we don't have to worry about someone running off with it.

Well it needs to be someone you choose and you control how much autonomy they have. I'm not suggesting myself at all. I wouldn't if asked. I have no experience.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

its $250USD for 1 week

What do u think?

I really like the idea of some advertising of some sort. I'm really not sure the best approach. We could also do some targeted ads on Youtube.

If Dev and others like the idea, Dev could add a btc address on thread once funds accumulated then submit the request to thedailydecrypt

I think an allocation for advertising is a good idea. I think someone needs to do it for dev but he should be given final say since his time is better spent on the coin. Especially considering the baby situation.

i'd just request that its a trusted member of the VERGE community, so that we don't have to worry about someone running off with it.

its $250USD for 1 week

What do u think?

Activity: 1260

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009
$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!
i download the blockchhain, is ok (feb/15), but i not have connections.
i believe the installation of the i2p is ok, i follow the manual, but not sincronize.

i really not like the idea to open another application (i2p) just to sync a wallet.
Not have "tradicional" nodes ? Nodes working without i2p? I think is more simple,and when more simple, more people will use this. My oppinion... not the final true, just my oppinion

you do not "need" i2p nodes to sync wallet. if you download the wallet and just run it, it connects on the regular internet.

the i2p nodes are for user privacy, which is what this coin is about/focuses on.

if you have connections on the i2p wallet, it is syncronizing. there is no way to have connections but no sync.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

its $250USD for 1 week

What do u think?

Activity: 546

its $250USD for 1 week

What do u think?

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
i download the blockchhain, is ok (feb/15), but i not have connections.
i believe the installation of the i2p is ok, i follow the manual, but not sincronize.

i really not like the idea to open another application (i2p) just to sync a wallet.
Not have "tradicional" nodes ? Nodes working without i2p? I think is more simple,and when more simple, more people will use this. My oppinion... not the final true, just my oppinion
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

its $250USD for 1 week

What do u think?
I know this may be a bit getting ahead of ourselves but I wonder what it takes to get a coin on Margin Trading at Polo.

I see several on the list that have nothing on Verge. I assume it's all about volume but I wonder if there's minimum volume that must be maintained before they'll add it.

I'd love to earn interest on my VERGE while people attempt failed shorts. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Johnny.....you had me just about to open the polo link.... Smiley
Jump to: