Pages:
Author

Topic: [XVG] Verge - Speculation & Discussion - page 61. (Read 243738 times)

Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
Will here else dip to 150sat and less? Or must buy on this price? I bought few times last for 120 sats, but I last did not enough money for buy more and now it is 170+ :-/

I don't know if it will go back one day, maybe this is the skyrocket?

I remember DGB from 20 sat to 2500 sat in 2 month; I wish for Verge the same or more.

Anyway this is still a GOOD PRICE for the long term and maybe for the short time too, I think it will hit high 300 sat.
Activity: 161
Will here else dip to 150sat and less? Or must buy on this price? I bought few times last for 120 sats, but I last did not enough money for buy more and now it is 170+ :-/
yes. It seems keep going to the MOON!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
xvg from 2 stats to 200stats, stable around 120stats.  no idea what the math is on that.  but it does mean its all good Smiley

kel-alt -
Not so good trend line - 9, 36 (this one off), 115 sat, heads for 200 sat about Aug 10.
My previous trend of 200 sat by July 5 off by 25-30%, so maybe 150 sat in a month.
Nothing wrong with slow steady move, inspires more confidence. We must break above
164-174 area and hold above that awhile, ideally over 200, before moving well above. All
that can change on general market shift, dev news, and and whale thrash about. I cannot
believe how many coins there are! May the best coin(s) win!

No my boy. That coin dumped again Wink Trust me, i hold this coin at the beginning Wink

Yes man, XVG is in the skyrocket.

Trust me, the last time we had the same situation and its go up to 170sat and back to 100

I hope so. I sold yesterday at 147sats.

Watch the buy/solds on 01.06.2017 oh wait the same as now?

Big correction of 01/06 was because the price was raising from 40sat, this time correction will be much less.

IMHO we'll get a high at 250 or more and correction to 180-200 sat. Today is very strong support buy on bittrex. Community is getting bigger

I have to agree with that - i projected 300 sat if volume doubles on 12000 BTC / 24h. Last time it went up it was on 6000 btc. I belive we wil goo 300 if that happens and retract on 200-220.

For more reports follow @TheGhostMost - Cointeller on twitter
xvg from 2 stats to 200stats, stable around 120stats.  no idea what the math is on that.  but it does mean its all good Smiley

kel-alt -
Not so good trend line - 9, 36 (this one off), 115 sat, heads for 200 sat about Aug 10.
My previous trend of 200 sat by July 5 off by 25-30%, so maybe 150 sat in a month.
Nothing wrong with slow steady move, inspires more confidence. We must break above
164-174 area and hold above that awhile, ideally over 200, before moving well above. All
that can change on general market shift, dev news, and and whale thrash about. I cannot

No my boy. That coin dumped again Wink Trust me, i hold this coin at the beginning Wink

Trust me, the last time we had the same situation and its go up to 170sat and back to 100

Big correction of 01/06 was because the price was raising from 40sat, this time correction will be much less.

IMHO we'll get a high at 250 or more and correction to 180-200 sat. Today is very strong support buy on bittrex. Community is getting bigger
Activity: 358
Merit: 250

kel-alt -

Activity: 29

kel-alt -

kel-alt -

It was the correction. It is completely normally in Cryptocurrencies's world; the important thing is that after correction the coin grows again.

For example: If I buy 0.1 BTC of XVG at 100sat, maybe, I will sell it when price is around 200sat. Like me a lot of people do it causing the correction. The people are just taking their short-term profit.

If you are a alt-coins holder you don't have to sell at lows, you don't have to fear correction. Just hold if you believe in the project or run away if you're not; because there will be a lot of correction in the future!

So the price needs to be corrected before pump again, as bitcoin teached us before. The same is happening to ETH and other currencies.

The positive thing in Verge is that it started growing again and fast, it has undergone a much smaller correction than others coins.

It seems a fast-growing coin with excellent developing and huge community.

If you try to use Verge you will love it.

The price is going to the moon look at bittrex the support BUY!!!

kel-alt -

kel-alt -

kel-alt -

Activity: 113
Merit: 10
I'm a HODLr of $XVG.  If we survey the Crypto Space I believe we can all at least at a minimum conclude that we are at a special juncture in Crypto Economics.  At this juncture there is a Fork in the road - A hard one for the space in its entirety.  It's the genesis of of the future of Coins; one road will lead to an eventual nowhere and the other to lasting success.  These outcomes might take a bit to manifest but what happens NOW marks the future for all the participants in the space.

Now is the time for the dramatic.  Any project that is unable to implement some distinctive feature or optimize existing ones have already embarked on the road to nowhere. We need major moves with $XVG.  I've already suggested PoS which is a great way to incentivize all believers in the project for with the current costs of GPU mining equipment both miners and holders should be considered believers and both should be incentivized.  We can do PoS without sacrificing our PRIVACY FOCUS.  Upcoming RSK implementation should provide excellent value providing we can start promoting all the benefits it's going to bring to bring to the table.  

Now I was also thinking of this, is it possible or even viable?:

Implementation into the Mysterium Network allowing for a better PRIVACY experience.  In Mysterium network participants are incentivised therefore I see fast adoptation.  Speed favors Mysterium over TOR quite dramatically and Mysterium offers PaaS allowing us to implement some real cool features.

No hating now, this is just an idea premised primarily on the economic side rather than the technical.  The idea is open to objective criticism as we, as community, have the responsibility to actively search to improve on the health of our project.  

Active Community + Active Development = Successful Project

kel-alt -
I would think a Verge user would not want the trouble of having to also use Mysterium tokens to send Verge.
Please clarify if you think RSK will easily allow Verge to use Mysterium - I don't have a clue.
Why BTC is so slow to change - 40 billion in BTC. It would be devastating for crypto if BTC
were to be hacked. Remembering 60 mill hack with ETH/DAO coding error, and was it Zcoin that
had one character wrong in one line of code that got 400k hacked? Adding new features must be done
very carefully. TOR is default with Verge...I don't know if Mysterium could be an easy choice. There is so much new tech, but my guess is the devs are already considering this because they live and breathe crypto.
Donate btc to dev for Verge advertising - 1CM9bUJaYgpBdYQPsmVfndwT3hz5beeLx7 (check this on page ?)

I'm still holding XVG. Techs interesting, even of paramount importance yada yada. As an investor why would I support this coin over XMR or PIVX? It looks like a joke on the Bittrex.

Look at the YouTube video I have posted here some days ago. Smiley

kel-alt -
It is not a bad idea to have some side bets and hedges. Other privacy coins have some of
my money, but Verge has more than double any other coin due to its features and potential
ROI. In terms of ROI Verge has out performed any other, but that is (my) timing of course.
Still under half a cent, but not for long IMO. Privacy coins are noticeable in the coins holding
better and even gaining in the recent pull-backs.
Activity: 110
Kryptomaniac - you should post this in another thread. This one is regarding price speculation only.

->  [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][BLACKHOLE][Entire Line of TOR/i2P Resources]

Hey there TheMostGhost, this thread is for Speculation & Discussion.  My post falls under the "Discussion" part.

kel-alt -
XVG price gonna raise this year till 1000st at last.. Community is growing, great DEV always present and with great competence in crypto's world and informatic.

XVG is now very easy to send/receive, just some minutes to send and receive big amounts of moneys

and also is very easy to sell or buy on bittrex at the market price, seen the high volume.

I think there is a future for this coin, personally I invested and I expect a big ROI holding.

Still undervalue for me, We wait for the Verge's Shop it will be great!
Activity: 141
I´m holding this coin since 2014 but really the name of coin it´s not good in my country, verge sounds like dick xD, better if the name is bitcoin anonymous or something like that..
Soo back to 115 and i make good money Wink
Activity: 35
Kryptomaniac - you should post this in another thread. This one is regarding price speculation only.

->  [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][BLACKHOLE][Entire Line of TOR/i2P Resources]
Activity: 110
I'm a HODLr of $XVG.  If we survey the Crypto Space I believe we can all at least at a minimum conclude that we are at a special juncture in Crypto Economics.  At this juncture there is a Fork in the road - A hard one for the space in its entirety.  It's the genesis of of the future of Coins; one road will lead to an eventual nowhere and the other to lasting success.  These outcomes might take a bit to manifest but what happens NOW marks the future for all the participants in the space.

Now is the time for the dramatic.  Any project that is unable to implement some distinctive feature or optimize existing ones have already embarked on the road to nowhere. We need major moves with $XVG.  I've already suggested PoS which is a great way to incentivize all believers in the project for with the current costs of GPU mining equipment both miners and holders should be considered believers and both should be incentivized.  We can do PoS without sacrificing our PRIVACY FOCUS.  Upcoming RSK implementation should provide excellent value providing we can start promoting all the benefits it's going to bring to bring to the table.  

Now I was also thinking of this, is it possible or even viable?:

Implementation into the Mysterium Network allowing for a better PRIVACY experience.  In Mysterium network participants are incentivised therefore I see fast adoptation.  Speed favors Mysterium over TOR quite dramatically and Mysterium offers PaaS allowing us to implement some real cool features.

No hating now, this is just an idea premised primarily on the economic side rather than the technical.  The idea is open to objective criticism as we, as community, have the responsibility to actively search to improve on the health of our project.  

Active Community + Active Development = Successful Project

Pages:
Jump to: