Pages:
Author

Topic: Yesminer M20 / M10 - page 9. (Read 46890 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 28, 2016, 08:52:04 PM
I am starting to lean toward this whole yesminer thing being a scam as well. I have been emailing them asking for any kinds of pictures or documentation with recent dates on them to confirm that these units even exist, and their yesminer rep simply refuses. I told him that I would be more than willing to try a product out and if it ran as spec'ed I would pay him the full asking price + buy numerous additional units from him. The only reason I would even ask is because I am backed by 150 year old company and trust is everything to us. Also I mentioned that their whole M20 manufacturing operation has little to no details or info publicly available. Their registered address is for a Starbucks in Berlin. When I mentioned that Yesminer has a lot of scandalous rumors with little to no evidence of unit production, their rep stated, "you can check all pictures in our store, and of course all videos in our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzO4G1XrKqDT96WGTLtlIig

Many people talking about funny stuff in the forums, but nobody have ordered any miner yet. We do not care about all that trolling people."

I deal with a lot of manufacturing companies and this is the first that has ever used "trolling" or any variation of that word, meaning that have little to no profession etiquette. Makes me thing that this is a scam even more. If these things are in fact true, they would be amazing, but I don't see how a extremely small manufacturing company has a product that is leaps and bounds ahead of some of the major manufacturers (BITMAIN Spondooliestech).

If this is true, I'll be the first to bite at the deal.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 28, 2016, 07:48:39 PM
Do you think you will get your miner?
I say no, lets do a bet!

Do you know the past from Mr Volker Studier?
Call him and ask him if he was ever in jail!
Ask him if he was involved in the Jansen kidnapping.

Than think again why you should trust that small company without any proof or experience in chip design, claiming to do a better miner than the major players.
They could sell it like sliced bread, but they refuse to show any proof and sell instead with very high discount.
Why do they not try to maximize their profits?

They claimed a high number of shipped units, but no unit was ever seen in the wild...
account on ebay was removed

Not to defend yesminer, but from what i understood they are not the producer of the chips. The company that produced the chip to KNCminer is now selling to other companies (from what i understood, 2 more). This company is the proprietary of the design (http://www.alchip.com, correct me if i'm wrong)...AGAIN, not defending Yesminer, was just pointing out this fact.

It will need more investigation, but I wasn't aware that KNC subcontracted or bought the design of the chip.

Still, Yesminer are not doing anything to convince us they are legit, even if it should be realy easy to do since they are supposed to be shipping the units right now.
If miners were shipping since last week, we should at the very least see a few real pictures of the miners, maybe an unboxing video or  anything that could confirm they shipped something to a customer.

So the rule of "scammers until proven legit" still applies until they run away with the money they were able to collect.

On a side note, as far as I can tell, Xircom, before the password change was the same guy who ordered from me in 2015, got a MAT excalibur hashing board fixed by me, and exchanged a few emails with me about different projects back in september.

And I trust him when he says he wired them a large amount for miners.

It doesn't make Yesminer legit or trustworthy at all.

I just hope he wasn't scammed like others or he'll be able to get his money back.
Activity: 14
January 28, 2016, 06:32:00 PM
I say no, lets do a bet!

Than think again why you should trust that small company without any proof or experience in chip design, claiming to do a better miner than the major players.
They could sell it like sliced bread, but they refuse to show any proof and sell instead with very high discount.

They claimed a high number of shipped units, but no unit was ever seen in the wild...

Not to defend yesminer, but from what i understood they are not the producer of the chips. The company that produced the chip to KNCminer is now selling to other companies (from what i understood, 2 more). This company is the proprietary of the design (http://www.alchip.com, correct me if i'm wrong)...AGAIN, not defending Yesminer, was just pointing out this fact.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 28, 2016, 01:59:18 PM
For fuck sake, I have been hacked. And it looks like moderator is in on it as well. Suddenly they are dead silence.
But heay, it just shows that some of the moderators are working with some of the forum members.
Im a private person and is not shilling, i'm just interested in a YM success sinces I have a bunch of money stock there.
I still do not get why people who dislike what ever can be aloud to get peoples e-mails and then hack. So in this case a moderator must have been working together with the hacker.
I give a damn if you believe its me or not, but i'm still fighting to get my account back.

I was warned by more and more big players to get out of the forum, since its runned more and more like the wild west. Sorry that the forum has become like that, but it has been fun for years to make reviews and stuff.

What do you mean "stock"? "Stuck"? I thought you have an ironclad contract and the miners are coming this week.

I was promised my first delivery next week and if I get the miners I will make an Review.

On the other hand, if you lied about how you did due diligence etc then you're very very shilly. Having your money stuck is not an excuse for trying to pull others into the scam.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
January 28, 2016, 01:10:55 PM
I say no, lets do a bet!

just rumors!

/s  Tongue
Activity: 18
January 28, 2016, 11:37:43 AM
Might as well not even ask for a refund because you're never going to see it back.
Take them to court good luck there your attorney fees will be more than you could collect
Yesminers will go bankrupt faster than a ten dollar whore drops her panties on check day.

Good luck in getting your money back
Activity: 20
January 28, 2016, 10:10:45 AM
Many people on the internet say that you are "scam". Why is there no evidence of any delivered miner from the internet? I just saw your post on Youtube.... and ...if you want I come in Hamburg to see the miners working.... if not I want to be refunded within next tuesday.
Best regards,

This is the @ I sent to YM today  Wink
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
January 28, 2016, 09:37:34 AM
Cancel your order and request your money back!
Set a 14 day deadline!
January 28, 2016, 08:17:50 AM
I say no, lets do a bet!

So what do you suggest me at this point?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
January 28, 2016, 06:32:34 AM
Perfect summary!!!
At this point / time it is a real good SCAM !!!
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
January 28, 2016, 06:18:47 AM
I say no, lets do a bet!

January 28, 2016, 04:27:51 AM
No adaseb the order I made was just one (two if you consider the upgrade).
I sent in total about 2200 €..
And let' note that they have attributed 4 order #, where instead there should be a total of 2 # I think!

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
January 28, 2016, 04:22:02 AM
So what am I missing here? Is it that Xircom is a hacked account, and what was written here by Xircom is false?
or is the hack after that fact?

"Xircom" account hasn't posted anything since the password change. The shilling in this thread was done by the real "Xircom", not by the "hacker".

https://archive.is/hOiXx#selection-2989.0-2996.0
https://archive.is/G8Uix#selection-501.1-505.34

yep, just double checked this, the logged password was changed on January 23, 2016, 12:05:27 PM, last Post from Xircom was January 22, 2016, 07:19:01 PM

There is no other logs in there with password changes Before the suspected "hack".

So..
A:  BTCT seclogs don't record password changes past certain dates(hold 1 month of records), it could of happened over a month back..
B: Xircom2 be lying about getting hacked.. worst case: could be a hacker themselves trying to pull some "Social Engineering" to hack the real Xircom? unlikely, probably just Xircom trying to cover up some mistakes..

or C: gotta live with the fact that there are asholes on here, that push my buttons

Omg, yes! Sorry! I was wrong...
This is what is displayed on my "Recent Orders" list:

200000475    1/7/2016    **********    €112.81    Paid    
View Order
200000395    12/18/2015    **********    €2,007.56    Paid    
View Order
200000394    12/18/2015    **********    €2,007.56    On Hold    
View Order
200000393    12/18/2015    **********    $2,195.67    On Hold    
View Order

So you just sent this company $6,000 USD or so without any actual proof that they exist?

I feel really bad for everybody that was scamed by this company.
January 28, 2016, 04:20:24 AM
So what am I missing here? Is it that Xircom is a hacked account, and what was written here by Xircom is false?

"Xircom" account hasn't posted anything since the password change. The shilling in this thread was done by the real "Xircom", not by the "hacker".

yep, just double checked this, the logged password was changed on January 23, 2016, 12:05:27 PM, last Post from Xircom was January 22, 2016, 07:19:01 PM

There is no other logs in there with password changes Before the suspected "hack".

So..
A:  BTCT seclogs don't record password changes past certain dates(hold 1 month of records), it could of happened over a month back..
B: Xircom2 be lying about getting hacked.. worst case: could be a hacker themselves trying to pull some "Social Engineering" to hack the real Xircom? unlikely, probably just Xircom trying to cover up some mistakes..

or C: gotta live with the fact that there are asholes on here, that push my buttons

Omg, yes! Sorry! I was wrong...
This is what is displayed on my "Recent Orders" list:

200000475    1/7/2016    **********    €112.81    Paid    
View Order
200000395    12/18/2015    **********    €2,007.56    Paid    
View Order
200000394    12/18/2015    **********    €2,007.56    On Hold    
View Order
200000393    12/18/2015    **********    $2,195.67    On Hold    
View Order
...note that the last row is in $....

And guys I wanna share with you the last @ received from YM:

AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Contact Form
YesMiners
Aggiungi ai contatti
27/01/2016
[Mantieni il messaggio nella parte superiore della Posta in arrivo]
A: '************'
[email protected]

Dear *********,

please do not only check the order numbers. One number can be 1 miner, but also 100 miners for example. Right now we have shipped/hosted ~40% of all orders in 11 days. So the following ~60% will be done also quickly. You can check anytime you like all the dates at the front page.

Very soon means really quickly, but I do not have an exactly date yet, because our system is managing all the dates.

This is what they say....

...and thx willi9974!
Bye
Activity: 21
January 28, 2016, 04:09:04 AM

So..
A:  BTCT seclogs don't record password changes past certain dates(hold 1 month of records), it could of happened over a month back..

For fuck sake, I have been hacked. And it looks like moderator is in on it as well. Suddenly they are dead silence.
But heay, it just shows that some of the moderators are working with some of the forum members.
Im a private person and is not shilling, i'm just interested in a YM success sinces I have a bunch of money stock there.
I still do not get why people who dislike what ever can be aloud to get peoples e-mails and then hack. So in this case a moderator must have been working together with the hacker.
I give a damn if you believe its me or not, but i'm still fighting to get my account back.

I was warned by more and more big players to get out of the forum, since its runned more and more like the wild west. Sorry that the forum has become like that, but it has been fun for years to make reviews and stuff.

Activity: 767
Merit: 500
January 27, 2016, 09:55:45 PM

I checked archives as far back as September, no password changes for Xircom.

https://archive.is/http://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php

Yep, went though all the snapshots in that list, nothing other then the one presented.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 27, 2016, 09:10:00 PM

I checked archives as far back as September, no password changes for Xircom.

https://archive.is/http://bitcointalk.org/seclog.php
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
January 27, 2016, 08:53:26 PM

So..

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
January 27, 2016, 06:11:40 PM
Something is interesting here, every member on this forum who bought miner has order number #200000XXX.
Does anyone has order number #100000XXX, #300000XXX or #400000XXX ?

I can guess they "use" each one for each currency accepted: #1 GBP; #2 EUR; #3 CHF; #4 USD
To comprove that i must do 3 buys, and i don't want to do...  Grin
If that is true, then i cannot imagine they sold as many orders in EUR than in CHF...  Shocked one more nosense...

BTW, the more i see from yesminer the more i think this is a total SCAM. There is no doubt (or not reasonable doubt)... But if somewho can show any proof of the REAL existence of this miners, i'll send my apologies to yesminers...

I'm #400000XXX (Italy - Eur).
Can someone tell me if https://enshop.bitmain.com/product.htm is trustable? I'd like to order a couple of s7...
Many thanks....
I like this forum!

Let me remind you something

Ok guys, maybe another victim here! Order #200000394, 100% paid via wire tranfer.
It's an M10 machine with the overclock included (100% paid as well!).
Now, let's note that an online shop http://www.gamma*******.ch  has removed the YM miners from its site this morning.
1+1=2 if the math is not an opinion!
So it's not difficult to say now that it's scam (poor me and others). I have no evidence of people posting YT videos where they show their M10/20 working... apart from those YM videos showing a led screen that's mining at 25 TH...
But I'm not worried because the payment method is totally traceable, so if these guys will not refund me I'll denounce them to the police and take legal action if necessary. And I'll do this this week already.
This would discredit the seriousness of the Germans as well.
Otherwise, if the goods were to get me, well what to say? I'll buy other machines.
Let's see and feel free to contact me if in the same condition!
SEEEYAAAAA Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 2792
Escrow Service
January 27, 2016, 05:56:39 PM
yes you can trust!
Pages:
Jump to: