Pages:
Author

Topic: Yesminer M20 / M10 - page 8. (Read 46890 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
January 31, 2016, 04:43:54 PM
Thanks J4bberwock for trying to tell these guys who I really am and im just an investor who has a shit lot of money placed at YM.
Moderator of the forum is dead silence, showing he is working with some of the guys in the forum.
The Transfer note I have shared with you all is from my Company through my Bank Nordea, to YM.
I just wrote YM yesterday asking what the hell is going on and that I lost my account to moderators and a hacker just because they thought I was part of YM. But as you know, the story about me is different that what some few guys think and that brings them the right to hack my account.
I ask those same guys if it possible to get my account back, since it ruind a sale of some of my miners and let a lot  of new bitcoin miners with out a clue what happend to the miners they wanted to buy. Sorry that they have to experience this from the community.

J4bberwock, You know my company and that I bought a lot of breakout boards from you and had to return some because of a switch problem that you solved very fast for me. I ordered J4bberwock`s boards and extra long cables in 2 big shipments, those boards are brilliant with my S5 farm and SP20 farm.
Just so you all know, I have tried to get theymos (Moderator) to reactivate my account, but when he discovered (I think) that I really was the rightfull owner of the account he just turned in silence instead of dealing with the problem that some moderators are working with hackers in the forum.....
If the guy who hacked me would give me my account back i will not make a mess out of it and just leave you alone. Im a bitcoin believer and just got a very big punch in my face just for saying what I think and made me think about starting saying bad things about Bitcoin instead of being a supporter.

I still do not fancy the idea that Moderators are working with hackers in this forum, its a shame and a bad thing for the bitcoin society.

How exactly did the moderators hack you, do you have any proof of that or any of your other deluded ramblings? What you need to prove the account ownership is a signed message from a bitcoin address that posted in this forum some time ago. Do you have such an address? Did you send a signed message to theymos? I don't think he's interested in your conspiracy theories. If you don't have solid proof of being the original account owner - SOL. Anybody can create Xircom2 or Xircom3456 and start begging for the account to be handed over to them.

How did they get my e-mail ?
You do not know what proof I have send and the only thing you do is bullying. I did send a sigend meassage, but he could not use the BTC adress since I have never posted my BTC adress...
But he got all my info re. correspondance with other forum members, forum members know my company e-mail adress and could send it to him as proof.... Stil do not get other people right to hack other peoples accounts just because they dislike what ever is said...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 31, 2016, 04:23:13 PM
Thanks J4bberwock for trying to tell these guys who I really am and im just an investor who has a shit lot of money placed at YM.
Moderator of the forum is dead silence, showing he is working with some of the guys in the forum.
The Transfer note I have shared with you all is from my Company through my Bank Nordea, to YM.
I just wrote YM yesterday asking what the hell is going on and that I lost my account to moderators and a hacker just because they thought I was part of YM. But as you know, the story about me is different that what some few guys think and that brings them the right to hack my account.
I ask those same guys if it possible to get my account back, since it ruind a sale of some of my miners and let a lot  of new bitcoin miners with out a clue what happend to the miners they wanted to buy. Sorry that they have to experience this from the community.

J4bberwock, You know my company and that I bought a lot of breakout boards from you and had to return some because of a switch problem that you solved very fast for me. I ordered J4bberwock`s boards and extra long cables in 2 big shipments, those boards are brilliant with my S5 farm and SP20 farm.
Just so you all know, I have tried to get theymos (Moderator) to reactivate my account, but when he discovered (I think) that I really was the rightfull owner of the account he just turned in silence instead of dealing with the problem that some moderators are working with hackers in the forum.....
If the guy who hacked me would give me my account back i will not make a mess out of it and just leave you alone. Im a bitcoin believer and just got a very big punch in my face just for saying what I think and made me think about starting saying bad things about Bitcoin instead of being a supporter.

I still do not fancy the idea that Moderators are working with hackers in this forum, its a shame and a bad thing for the bitcoin society.

How exactly did the moderators hack you, do you have any proof of that or any of your other deluded ramblings? What you need to prove the account ownership is a signed message from a bitcoin address that posted in this forum some time ago. Do you have such an address? Did you send a signed message to theymos? I don't think he's interested in your conspiracy theories. If you don't have solid proof of being the original account owner - SOL. Anybody can create Xircom2 or Xircom3456 and start begging for the account to be handed over to them.
January 31, 2016, 04:15:24 PM

In case this is true pm me and I will help you get contact to the right Authorities in Germany

I will.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
January 31, 2016, 04:11:08 PM

In case this is true pm me and I will help you get contact to the right Authorities in Germany
January 31, 2016, 04:08:53 PM
I don't mind if I'll receive the money back or not.... justice will be done from my side...starting by denouncing them to the authorities. My refund deadline will end on the next thursday and then I will go to the Italian police and will inform German authorities.
If justice will fail, everyone in this world could come a scammer! I repeat that I made a wire bank tranfer, so I'm courious about what they'll do. For sure I will learn something important.

What do you meen with the italian police ? Where is the Denmark invoice coming from is that what you received from YM

The one from Denmark is Xircom I think. Who was supposed to receive the miners by the end of the week that just ended.

Ah ok

January 31, 2016, 04:05:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 31, 2016, 03:57:44 PM
I don't mind if I'll receive the money back or not.... justice will be done from my side...starting by denouncing them to the authorities. My refund deadline will end on the next thursday and then I will go to the Italian police and will inform German authorities.
If justice will fail, everyone in this world could come a scammer! I repeat that I made a wire bank tranfer, so I'm courious about what they'll do. For sure I will learn something important.

What do you meen with the italian police ? Where is the Denmark invoice coming from is that what you received from YM

The one from Denmark is Xircom I think. Who was supposed to receive the miners by the end of the week that just ended.
January 31, 2016, 03:34:41 PM

Activity: 20
January 31, 2016, 03:23:34 PM
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2016, 02:17:01 PM
I did a quick google translate of the german forum regarding YM, and it seems they have way more informations there, speaking of potential bankrupcy, deliberate fraudulent actions from the owner, and maybe company having been sold t someone else.

Too much for me to read since I never learned German, so if someone who understand german could make an update in english, I believe those who sent some money there would appreciate.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1138601.1480

We are discussing if actually anyone did buy anything from them because no one is complaining and the 2-3 peoples that do dont have any proof that they bought anything also the bill postet on this thread is no proof its from the 14th of January with the correct iban and bic but showes Bankkode BL
wich stands for some french island also the user that posted that was hacked as it seems also again the date would be crazy not possible in anyway to recive the money produce the miners and deliver them in time dont remember what his delivery date was but it doesnt match
in case he is not a shill he has to report them to dk and german authorities with the accusation of fraud 

only sales that are known are from eBay but still nobody complaining so we are discussing if they moved money around between them self to let it look more legit before their eBay account and paypal got closed

also we where discussing what the involvement of the user Truman is why he became a reseller supported them and then suddenly changed his mind and also if he had any preorders wich he says he had and is going to refund his clients in a couple of days but again this doesn't add up because nobody is complaining if you search the forum you will find dozens of threads about his company where people are calling him a scammer  for not delivering on time and refunding to late etc etc and they are complaining in the range of a couple of 100 Euros but when they order for a couple of k nobody is whining ?

the other discussen is if the choose the company GmbH = to a LLC in the Us for protection and to look large and no if this is a proofen scam their is no protection what so ever

also the company has a new owner and a new adress the new adress is some mailbox in Berlin

also they claim to have shipped a mix of around 400 10Ths and 20Ths machines by now and no spyke in the hashrate of a few Phs

Bottom line anyone that is still thinking this maybe is ledgit its not its one of the most stupidest scam ever in Crypto History

If you actually wired Money to them or Btc or any thing get a german user to help you and report them to the autoritys

Thanks, I never sent a single cent to those YM, I was just curious how far german (local) users were in the investigation about this scam, and some english speaking people who got scammed may need the updates.
January 31, 2016, 02:02:33 PM
I did a quick google translate of the german forum regarding YM, and it seems they have way more informations there, speaking of potential bankrupcy, deliberate fraudulent actions from the owner, and maybe company having been sold t someone else.

Too much for me to read since I never learned German, so if someone who understand german could make an update in english, I believe those who sent some money there would appreciate.

We are discussing if actually anyone did buy anything from them because no one is complaining and the 2-3 peoples that do dont have any proof that they bought anything also the bill postet on this thread is no proof its from the 14th of January with the correct iban and bic but showes Bankkode BL
wich stands for some french island also the user that posted that was hacked as it seems also again the date would be crazy not possible in anyway to recive the money produce the miners and deliver them in time dont remember what his delivery date was but it doesnt match
in case he is not a shill he has to report them to dk and german authorities with the accusation of fraud 

only sales that are known are from eBay but still nobody complaining so we are discussing if they moved money around between them self to let it look more legit before their eBay account and paypal got closed

also we where discussing what the involvement of the user Truman is why he became a reseller supported them and then suddenly changed his mind and also if he had any preorders wich he says he had and is going to refund his clients in a couple of days but again this doesn't add up because nobody is complaining if you search the forum you will find dozens of threads about his company where people are calling him a scammer  for not delivering on time and refunding to late etc etc and they are complaining in the range of a couple of 100 Euros but when they order for a couple of k nobody is whining ?

the other discussen is if the choose the company GmbH = to a LLC in the Us for protection and to look large and no if this is a proofen scam their is no protection what so ever

also the company has a new owner and a new adress the new adress is some mailbox in Berlin

also they claim to have shipped a mix of around 400 10Ths and 20Ths machines by now and no spyke in the hashrate of a few Phs

Bottom line anyone that is still thinking this maybe is ledgit its not its one of the most stupidest scam ever in Crypto History

If you actually wired Money to them or Btc or any thing get a german user to help you and report them to the autoritys
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 31, 2016, 12:02:38 PM
All you fools that lost money should be spending your time spreading the word on the internet. Not here where everybody knows its a scam. 

Close their youtube. Spread some messages.

Here you guys are wasting time on nothing while the one man running this scam is taking orders off a PC case he posted on youtube and some fake invoices he mailed to xircom.
January 31, 2016, 11:59:34 AM

Its a scam. Its over.  You do not accept excuses from people scamming. He could have told you his dog died. These are the typical winding downs of a scam.  Please stop leading people on with excuses and potential reasons for YM to not deliver. It's a freaking scam and you are just playing with people and making excuses.

There is no accounting dept

There is no peter winkler

For the last time YM is a scam by one person..  Fake ebay, fake youtube videos showing nothing but a 3 piece set. Fake invoices, fake website, fake technology 20ths miners that run on 1 watt ... Please let's not have another desperate user fall for this.

Next week we are going to have someone reply with tracking number for a box headed to west africa.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2016, 11:28:16 AM

January 31, 2016, 11:15:23 AM
Many people on the internet say that you are "scam". Why is there no evidence of any delivered miner from the internet? I just saw your post on Youtube.... and ...if you want I come in Hamburg to see the miners working.... if not I want to be refunded within next tuesday.
Best regards,

This is the @ I sent to YM today  Wink

Did you get a response from Yesminers?
YesMiners
Aggiungi ai contatti
29/01/2016
[Mantieni il messaggio nella parte superiore della Posta in arrivo]
A: '**************'
[email protected]

Dear **********,

I have forwarded your request to our accounting which will proceed your refund soon. When it is done, you will get a message. But please note that it will take a few days.

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Peter C. Winkler
YesMiners Customer Support
[email protected]

YesMiners

This is the answer.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
January 31, 2016, 07:19:41 AM
Many people on the internet say that you are "scam". Why is there no evidence of any delivered miner from the internet? I just saw your post on Youtube.... and ...if you want I come in Hamburg to see the miners working.... if not I want to be refunded within next tuesday.
Best regards,

Sorry for folk's loss here....but they did say Jan 2016 and this is the last day. That's all she wrote folks

again sorry for your loss....I got scam'd by BFL in 2013..did by 'luck' get a refund (3 week window 1 year 20 days later to try and stop FTC coming..it did not work...and refunds stopped)

so yeah....been there...hopefully someone can 'track this guy down' and you can get your btc back ......

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
DigiByte World
January 31, 2016, 06:53:13 AM
Best regards,

January 31, 2016, 06:01:46 AM
lol lol lol

im sorry to laugh but I just viewed the youtube videos for the first time.

you can close the thread off as it is official now its a scam. anyone stupid enough to fall for those "whatevers" certainly deserves to lose their money.

those weren't even believable as miners. I would have perhaps spent $100 as a experimental PC case but thousands believing that was a miner is just ridiculous.

- Comments closed off ?  they were already prepared for the scam alert warnings

- the fancy set ?   why ? a company like this would show in lab pics and would never spend extra
money or time on a set that looks like a TV commercial. that's phase 3

- no humans / no voice / no noise / no hands / no identifiable information

- a pathetic set , a sprayed painted piece of folded metal with home depot rivets, a laptop and a 4 in LCD screen clearly hooked to nothing.

THIS IS ALL THE WORK OF 1 MAN.

Sorry guys but if you fell for this you're a fkn idiot.  That case with LCD is a hackaday sunday project.
January 31, 2016, 05:51:02 AM
I don't mean to kick you when you're down but even 1 minute more spent on this is a waste of your time.  You don't take legal action against a scammer. There is no legal action to take. Its like trying to sue someone who lives on the street. It can't be done and even if you were to obtain some judgment against a specific name - there is nothing or no one to ever collect. You couldn't pull this off in the business world let alone a BTC world.  All you can do is spread the word but don't waste your time with anything else.
January 29, 2016, 06:40:16 AM
Ok, I've sent a total refund request to YM giving a deadline of six working days, after which If they'll take time or other things I will start a legal action against them.
Seeya!
Pages:
Jump to: