Pages:
Author

Topic: Yesminer M20 / M10 - page 6. (Read 46890 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
February 11, 2016, 09:10:32 AM
And here you have my PM from Baliza, to my Xircom2 account:

Baliza

Activity: 38

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Xircom2 on: February 05, 2016, 02:30:16 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Quote from: Xircom2 on February 04, 2016, 10:01:58 PM
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Hi Baliza,

You hacked my account and would like to get it back. Its ok that you do not fancy what i write, but hacking my account is ruin the forum.
Could you please give me my account back?
You ruind a good experience for some new people in the BTC world since I could not send them the miners they wanted to buy.
Regards
Xircom

I think you passwrd is 1qaz2wsx, sorry for that
Report To Admin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2016, 09:04:15 AM
Stop your shit now Dogie....
I got burned here as well and is in contact with Hamburg police...

By the way, if you did your work, you would notice Password got changed the 22th in the night and I could not acces my account until the other day
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1185
dogiecoin.com
February 11, 2016, 08:12:49 AM
Moderators was not a big help but the guy who hacked me did. I confronted him and since validaded my btc adress with a signed messages to those guys who gave me negative trust saying it was a hacked account. Not a simple task, but did it.

none the less, your trust rating is at 0: -0 / +0. so it looks like you're clear from people calling you a ym shill.

and i really have no idea what went on in here, whether or not the shit slinging was from the real Xircom or the hacker.. so what ever happened in here stays in here, unless Xircom calls me out elsewhere again..

I just don't want to accept that someone thinks they are high and mighty because they own 2 more Zeros in their bank them me.

That's just too convenient. I have tagged the Xircom account until evidence backs up your claim. This is the situation as I see it:

• Xircom was used to heavily shill for Yesminers
  • Once the scam was completed, Xircom2 appears and says he was afk and hacked the entire time
  • Modlog shows no password change requests for Xircom
  • Xircom claims the hacker gives him his account back?!
  • Xircom continues like nothing has changed and was up to date with Yesminers the entire time.

I'm calling bullshit.
legendary
February 11, 2016, 06:11:09 AM
Is it MAT Huh
Cumans or whatever his name was or the other guy who started up MAT ?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
February 11, 2016, 06:03:53 AM
AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Contact Form
YesMiners
Aggiungi ai contatti
02/02/2016
[Mantieni il messaggio nella parte superiore della Posta in arrivo]
A: '**********'
[email protected]
Da:    YesMiners ([email protected]) Questo mittente è nel tuo elenco Posta protetta.
Data invio:   martedì 2 febbraio 2016 21:08:42
A:   '**********'

Dear ************,

please allow our accounting a few days to proceed your refund. When it is done, you will get a message.

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Gr??en

-----------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is their last day! I won't reply to them.

Did you contact the police?
Did they respond to you?

I see no answers from YM and they turned on automatic reply...

the catch is with these scams is you can rarely find anyone due to the fact all is on the web...no actual places/names/etc

they are in the wind and planning there next scam imho Smiley Law enforcement will be 'supportive' but will likely have nothing to go on locally and not gonna do a world wide hunt

thus these scams with the same people likely will rinse/wash/repeat under a different web page miner etc etc

legendary
Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032
Value will be measured in sats
February 10, 2016, 02:43:14 PM
Yesminer are those MAT cunts at it again...stay clear of any german, european outfits that pop up
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
DigiByte World
February 10, 2016, 12:56:00 PM
AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Contact Form
YesMiners
Aggiungi ai contatti
02/02/2016
[Mantieni il messaggio nella parte superiore della Posta in arrivo]
A: '**********'
[email protected]
Da:    YesMiners ([email protected]) Questo mittente è nel tuo elenco Posta protetta.
Data invio:   martedì 2 febbraio 2016 21:08:42
A:   '**********'

Dear ************,

please allow our accounting a few days to proceed your refund. When it is done, you will get a message.

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Gr??en

-----------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is their last day! I won't reply to them.

Did you contact the police?
Did they respond to you?

I see no answers from YM and they turned on automatic reply...
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
February 08, 2016, 07:14:04 PM
Hi Guys,

One happy man here. I got my account back… but unfortunate with negative trust 😡
Still no news of our miners or refund from YM….

just get the moderators on here that gave you your account back on your info and either they can clear it up as a result

or

you can at least make the case to the folks that gave you neg trust to remove such (does that work?)

of if you neg trust them ..you can both remove and call it a draw? (not sure how that works exactly)

just saying...if moderators got your account back should be a done deal imho any trust issues when you did not have the account should be cleared

ask them about that as well

anyway my 2 satoshi's worth

Moderators was not a big help but the guy who hacked me did. I confronted him and since validaded my btc adress with a signed messages to those guys who gave me negative trust saying it was a hacked account. Not a simple task, but did it.

none the less, your trust rating is at 0: -0 / +0. so it looks like you're clear from people calling you a ym shill.

and i really have no idea what went on in here, whether or not the shit slinging was from the real Xircom or the hacker.. so what ever happened in here stays in here, unless Xircom calls me out elsewhere again..

I just don't want to accept that someone thinks they are high and mighty because they own 2 more Zeros in their bank them me.
legendary
February 08, 2016, 02:39:23 AM
Hi Guys,

One happy man here. I got my account back… but unfortunate with negative trust 😡

just get the moderators on here that gave you your account back on your info and either they can clear it up as a result

or

you can at least make the case to the folks that gave you neg trust to remove such (does that work?)

of if you neg trust them ..you can both remove and call it a draw? (not sure how that works exactly)

just saying...if moderators got your account back should be a done deal imho any trust issues when you did not have the account should be cleared

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1465
Clueless!
February 08, 2016, 02:03:15 AM
Hi Guys,

or

Activity: 637
Merit: 502
February 07, 2016, 11:16:31 PM
There is countless posts in this thread from reputable members about Yesminer being a scam. I can't believe some of you bite the bait. Good luck getting some money back.
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
February 07, 2016, 08:27:19 PM
Hi Guys,

Congrats Shitlord! and my condolences about that bitter taste in your mouth with YM.. Since I've bitten that bad apple before..
legendary
February 05, 2016, 12:09:23 PM
Hi Guys,

Activity: 20
February 05, 2016, 02:30:49 AM
They'll not refund anyone guys. On Monday I'll have an appointment with the postal police office ...it should have been today but I'm busy.
I just wanna say a couple of things:
1) We, YM victims should act together
2)Let's Post videos on youtube to unveil the truth and spread the thing on other forums.
I'll try my best.
Have a nice day.
February 04, 2016, 06:10:40 PM
Bitfury are not ready yet?
Are you sure about that?
Unverifiable word says they are mining with 16nm right now.

I still wonder what those 19 PH that was released on the network yesterday came from?
One thing's for sure, it isn't, and never will be, Yesminer.
I do not think bitfury are ready since then BW should be able to supply miners as well then..
Activity: 840
February 04, 2016, 05:24:20 PM
could be you are right that my money is being used to sponsor those miners.
I still wonder what those 19 PH that was released on the network yesterday came from? Bitfury are not ready yet?

Did you get my PM?

not PM, email, but yes, answer on its way later tonight
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
February 04, 2016, 05:14:49 PM
Bitfury are not ready yet?
Are you sure about that?
Unverifiable word says they are mining with 16nm right now.

I still wonder what those 19 PH that was released on the network yesterday came from?
One thing's for sure, it isn't, and never will be, Yesminer.
February 04, 2016, 04:52:25 PM
could be you are right that my money is being used to sponsor those miners.
I still wonder what those 19 PH that was released on the network yesterday came from? Bitfury are not ready yet?

Did you get my PM?
Activity: 840
February 04, 2016, 04:42:32 PM
Just an update from me.
2 days ago I asked for a complete refund of +18k Euro and got excact same answer from Mr. Winkler as Marvin.
My laywers are already informed and YM has until tomorrow to send us our refund.
Time will tell, but I think its going to be a long haul... Angry
According to insite knowledge from our hosting center on iceland YM does actually has reserved space for 500 pc M20 miners...
this confuses me big time.
R
Xircom

They reserved hosting space and electrical power.
Doesn't mean they will put M20 in. Maybe some Bitfury, or even some 28nm gear from Bitmain/Avalon, who knows.
What is pretty sure now is if they put some hardware there, it'll be bought with money stolen from customers.

It's very unlikely to happen, but I wouldn't be too surprised if they refund a few customers who publicly posted here to get some advertising just like BFL did.
"you see, we are honest, we even send refunds upon request if you don't want to wait for the delivery of our awesome miners"
Activity: 18
February 04, 2016, 04:15:38 PM
How much were they charged to reserve the space?   
Bet it wasn't a lot even if it was 20-30 thousand it just the cost of doing business for the scammers.
The more of the little things they do make the scam look legit,,
Pages:
Jump to: