Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 1% fee solo mining USA/DE 251 blocks solved! - page 471. (Read 1514129 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 524
Yes, you still have an equal chance
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I have pointed my S4 to solo.ckpool.org

Can someone answer a basic question for me.

If I were to turn my miner on in the morning and then turn it off before
I go to bed, apart from the hours of mining lost during the night,
do I still have a equal chance of finding a block while it's on?

I am wondering if turning it on and off everyday is an ok thing to do if one did not want it on at night?
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
targeting 500TH +++ or more. let's see if i can add more.
Well that didn't last very long. What a tease  Cry

it'll comeback shortly, most of my miners are rented out Wink they will show up on & off though sadly but will be sticking around.
-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
targeting 500TH +++ or more. let's see if i can add more.
Well that didn't last very long. What a tease  Cry
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
last question, the 3333 & 3334 is together yea ? targeting 500TH +++ or more. let's see if i can add more.
No, each is like a separate pool but they run on the same machine. The port 3334 pool was set up for people with asicminer tubes originally since they have a broken stratum implementation.

Nice, you still have to be very brave even with 500TH to mine solo  Grin Balls of steel... good luck!

LoL . . . yeah was thinking about it for sometime though. I have hit a block before with about 110 TH (within an hour of mining) but that was at a pool. Just hope I can hit 1 solo by myself before diff jumps so high & when almost impossible later on unless i have like a minimum of few PH's.
Are you renting all that hash? If so, I thought I was gambling renting but again damn! if you are.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
last question, the 3333 & 3334 is together yea ? targeting 500TH +++ or more. let's see if i can add more.
No, each is like a separate pool but they run on the same machine. The port 3334 pool was set up for people with asicminer tubes originally since they have a broken stratum implementation.

Nice, you still have to be very brave even with 500TH to mine solo  Grin Balls of steel... good luck!
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
Damn, that is a lot of hash yslyung. Good luck!

Thx . . . was trying to get more but atm that's as much as i could get. you can add another +/- 20TH @ port 3333

ah ha ! there we go ! but i can't see individual stats on 3334? i can see on 3333 followed by user btc add but tried on 3334 i can't. keep us posted is a block has been HIT !

thx again ck.
User stats for that pool put your address at the end of:
http://solo.ckpool.org/tube/users/

works now Smiley awesome !

-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
ah ha ! there we go ! but i can't see individual stats on 3334? i can see on 3333 followed by user btc add but tried on 3334 i can't. keep us posted is a block has been HIT !

thx again ck.
User stats for that pool put your address at the end of:
http://solo.ckpool.org/tube/users/
Damn, that is a lot of hash yslyung. Good luck!
legendary
Mine Mine Mine

thx again ck.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
pool is updating slow me thinks Huh

i have connection coming from port 3333 & 3334 (monster)

let's hit few more blocks @ CKPOOL !
The stats update every minute. Port 3334 stats are different.

Regular pool:
http://solo.ckpool.org/pool/

Port 3334 pool:
http://solo.ckpool.org/tube/pool/
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
thx .. lots of hashpower coming ! feel a ablock is coming soon Smiley
Yes I can see it coming in, good luck!  Wink

pool is updating slow me thinks Huh

i have connection coming from port 3333 & 3334 (monster)

let's hit few more blocks @ CKPOOL !
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Yes I can see it coming in, good luck!  Wink
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
what does this mean ?
Disconnected. Remote pool extranonce size too big.
It means you have software that has a broken stratum implementation. For that you can try port 3334 on the pool.

-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
what does this mean ?
It means you have software that has a broken stratum implementation. For that you can try port 3334 on the pool.
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
what does this mean ?
Activity: 591
Merit: 500
Can you please point us to that block? Just interested to take a look at the coinbase.

CONGRATULATIONS!

The first regular miner on this pool has solved a block!
https://blockchain.info/block-index/465383

And it appears the miner was running a bit over 6TH. While that is possibly the largest current regular miner on solo pool, the 24.98354801 BTC they earned is so much more than they would have earned mining with 6TH in that hardware's lifetime!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins
It makes no difference whether you have many small miners or few large ones, or if you combine their hashrate into one connection or split them over many. The only thing that determines your chance of finding a block is your overall hashrate.

Is there some page with stats? If pool has hit any blocks so far plain text log with block height of the found block would be great, + pool hashrate at that moment would be even better.
Only one block has been solved to date by a regular miner and the pool hashrate at the time was only 11.1TH and the miner themselves was 6.25TH.

Can you please point us to that block? Just interested to take a look at the coinbase.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
The more I think about this pool, the more brilliant it seems. I'll bet no-one is ever going to fill the thread with complaints about 'luck'!
Glad you like it Smiley

It certainly has its advantages to the pool operator. No worries about securing wallets, no hot/cold wallets, no manual payouts, no authentication features/logins/passwords/password recovery/email confirmation, no point to malicious mining/block withholding, no pay schemes to explain, no point worrying about pool hashrate being high enough, no database/logging/front end, no state of any sort requiring backups, multiple nodes can be set up anywhere without any need to talk to each other, minimal resources required to run, ultimate control over the code since I wrote it... the list goes on.
Jump to: