Author

Topic: [∞ YH] solo.ckpool.org 1% fee solo mining USA/DE 251 blocks solved! - page 470. (Read 1514129 times)

-ck
legendary
Activity: 4088
Merit: 1631
Ruu \o/
We concluded some S4 testing in the last 24 hours and confirmed they work perfectly fine on this pool. While it may be a conflict of my own interests, I've helped the bitmain team so that they can modify the devices to work better on all pools.
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Now you're a naughty boy  Angry I was looking at my logs trying to figure out why it wasn't showing up at the pool lol.
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
http://solo.ckpool.org/tube/users/1LnGSCuCkMEsTjFw6UgMLoqkMicHxjdCYR

BLOCK !!!!!!!!

just messing around . . .

looks like no luck on lucky draw Sad

waiting . . .
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
S3:s cant handle this much stress theyre given from ckpool, they keep rebooting every now and then. Newer has it happened when mined on p2pool, or i havent noticed that. 3 of 4 have crashed in 13 hours..

Ive installed this cgminer to all of them http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/antminer/s3/4.6.0-140908/cgminer

The workload keeps dropping down at regular intervals when you're on p2pool. On ckpool your s3 will be working its arse off all the time, meaning if you are running it at some kind of overclock, you may need to cut back a bit.

Might be the load, or s3s dont like when stratum connection is interrupted - switching from ckpool to p2pool and back. That happens here, Ill install local ckpool and set that as first backup. S3:s got some bug maybe with stats because those wont display best share with all miner settings on p2pool.
With share diff 1024 best share doesnt show, diff 500 it does..
It doesnt matter here that stats are reseted if it still goes on and finds a block Smiley

-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
S3:s cant handle this much stress theyre given from ckpool, they keep rebooting every now and then. Newer has it happened when mined on p2pool, or i havent noticed that. 3 of 4 have crashed in 13 hours..

Ive installed this cgminer to all of them http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/antminer/s3/4.6.0-140908/cgminer

The workload keeps dropping down at regular intervals when you're on p2pool. On ckpool your s3 will be working its arse off all the time, meaning if you are running it at some kind of overclock, you may need to cut back a bit.
arcs-chain.com

my s3's are fine, no problems hashing away. maybe you wanna try the 3334 port ?

mine are running stock FW from BM. so far so good here.

Same reboot happened when tried to solomine terracoin, cant remember if it was stock FW then on s3s.
S1 ones rebooted also when tried to solo terracoin, they seem to be stable on ckpool.

Theyre all hashing at +6C temperature so overheating is not possible I think.
6c seems really low most hash 250m at like 48-50c are your sensors bad

Room temperature is +6C
Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Same reboot happened when tried to solomine terracoin, cant remember if it was stock FW then on s3s.
S1 ones rebooted also when tried to solo terracoin, they seem to be stable on ckpool.

6c seems really low most hash 250m at like 48-50c are your sensors bad
arcs-chain.com

legendary
Mine Mine Mine

arcs-chain.com

legendary
Mine Mine Mine
now we flying high !

time for a block ! c'mon CK do your magic . . .

{"hashrate1m": "471T", "hashrate5m": "368T", "hashrate1hr": "119T", "hashrate1d": "87.5T", "hashrate7d": "547G", "workers": 21}
Okay now you're talking! You managed to push the ckpool CPU usage up past 1%! It periodically gets to 1.3%! Good work. Now find a block.

{"hashrate1m": "529T", "hashrate5m": "450T", "hashrate1hr": "156T", "hashrate1d": "113T", "hashrate7d": "750G", "workers": 21}

a little more Tongue yeah i feel it coming !
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
now we flying high !

{"hashrate1m": "471T", "hashrate5m": "368T", "hashrate1hr": "119T", "hashrate1d": "87.5T", "hashrate7d": "547G", "workers": 21}
Okay now you're talking! You managed to push the ckpool CPU usage up past 1%! It periodically gets to 1.3%! Good work. Now find a block.
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
now we flying high !

-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
I found a stats update bug when you disconnect that would make it look like your hashrate has dropped dramatically instead of slowly, so I will be restarting the pools to update this fix, along with any accumulated changes to ckpool to date. Most of you won't notice any interruption to mining, but the pool/user/worker stats will be resetting. Remember it makes no difference to your chances of finding a block.

I thought there was something wrong  for the 7d figure

I have been running the s-3 for a while  simple math if 1 day is 383g 7 days should be no lower then 383/7 = lets  say 55g.

so the 7 day number is wrong.

{"hashrate1m": "458G", "hashrate5m": "418G", "hashrate1hr": "397G", "hashrate1d": "383G", "hashrate7d": "2.42G", "workers": 1}
They've all been reset now with the upgrade/restart and the 7d figure is from zero at the time of reset while the others are "best guess" since it hasn't quite been 1day yet etc.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
I found a stats update bug when you disconnect that would make it look like your hashrate has dropped dramatically instead of slowly, so I will be restarting the pools to update this fix, along with any accumulated changes to ckpool to date. Most of you won't notice any interruption to mining, but the pool/user/worker stats will be resetting. Remember it makes no difference to your chances of finding a block.

I thought there was something wrong  for the 7d figure

I have been running the s-3 for a while  simple math if 1 day is 383g 7 days should be no lower then 383/7 = lets  say 55g.

so the 7 day number is wrong.

{"hashrate1m": "458G", "hashrate5m": "418G", "hashrate1hr": "397G", "hashrate1d": "383G", "hashrate7d": "2.42G", "workers": 1}
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Let me divert some traffic over to catch some your attention. I can put it here on solo or do you want me to make the PPLNS pool grow bigger ? Just let me know & let there be some HasH .
Your choice as they're entirely different pools offering a different service. I'm not running the PPLNS pool, though I get some share of its rewards. This pool is entirely mine as are any and all the rewards from it.
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
everytime when ck posts in here, it makes me thinks someone hits a block hahahaha
Post.

Naughty BOY !!! let me divert some traffic over to catch some your attention. I can put it here on solo or do you want me to make the PPLNS pool grow bigger ? Just let me know & let there be some HasH .
-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
everytime when ck posts in here, it makes me thinks someone hits a block hahahaha
Post.
legendary
Mine Mine Mine
good good good .... some of my miners are back , now all of them are on the 3334 port. mpre hashrate to come.

-ck
legendary
Ruu \o/
Jump to: