Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 121. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
either have a mod on chat for 24 hours a day or if not then don't delete people's conversations it's insulting while 4 hours a day chat floods with spam and no mod active and getting deleted every 5 minutes when mod active?
get your house in order please.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
why i can't register on yobit? this is my first time to try the site but it doesn't let me register
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
@yobit

I purchase some evergreen coins from you and you sent them out on a bad fork,

You finally got your wallet on the correct fork , but you have not credit my account Yet.

It is getting close to 3 months.

As everyone else, all my support tickets on this issue have been ignored.

Hi ,
I see you finally resync with evergreen blockchain.
You sent out my evergreen coins on the bad fork,
2016-05-19 05:56:25
7690.06370820 EGC
bb3e262b0e76e371210923f48e245b5127683d1ab2a824e95a964775c29d49e0

Will you be crediting my account with those evergreen coins now?

Cool
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
I decided to upload of a photo to show just how rogue Yobit is... I tried to deposit TAM to my account. But while Yobit is using their bot. They disable the wallets so no one can deposit. This is rogue behavior...

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
cant wait to receive my satoshis so i can start trading in this site  Grin
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
Yobit - STOP IGNORING SUPPORT TICKETS - INCLUDING MINE!
            RETURN CUSTOMERS STOLEN FUNDS - INCLUDING MINE!
            ANSWER YOUR CUSTOMERS QUESTIONS - INCLUDING MINE!
            PROVIDE SOME CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Yobit should add Chronos (CRX). penny auction soon... great potential
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Thanks...

And new inscription when open ? .
No idea, just wait for Yobit confirm that, but i think yobit doesn't accept new participant again
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Yobit.net should add the Chronos (CRX) . many member is following this coin.
I'm very happy with adding CRX on Yobit.net
there are many services on CRX coin.
Thank you
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I'm very happy if CRX (Chronoscoin) listed in Yobit exchnage
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gon Totto
Activity: 742
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Thanks...

And new inscription when open ? .
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
~snip~

its not because your yobit account new/old, but currently seems yobit doesn't accept new participant again,  just like some user did in yobit's signature campaign thread,
yeah sir i know. But now when I want to sign up if you know when inputting UID to yobit.net website it says "New accs not accepted". Yeah sir  I've read the rules written by the OP. so thanks for writing it AGAIN.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I have this problem :

My account on yobit not new but 25-5-2016

How to fix it ? help please Smiley .

Activity: 994
In some countries u can't access yobit.net i had to use a vpn from usa and it worked But i hope the yobit team can fix this issue. Thanks

ive had similar problem. Sometimes yobit will show as offline (cloud) but if i tor to it its fine. For the most part the site is pretty much up 24/7

and do you mean they are up now when using TOR browser?
it feels like they're going crayptzy actually, if they continue to do this for the rest of the day. people will be withdrawing all their altcoins from them.

For me they are up now without using tor. But most times when I get the host down cloud crap i just use tor browser and seem to get to them fine then.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
In some countries u can't access yobit.net i had to use a vpn from usa and it worked But i hope the yobit team can fix this issue. Thanks

ive had similar problem. Sometimes yobit will show as offline (cloud) but if i tor to it its fine. For the most part the site is pretty much up 24/7

and do you mean they are up now when using TOR browser?
it feels like they're going crayptzy actually, if they continue to do this for the rest of the day. people will be withdrawing all their altcoins from them.
Activity: 994

Activity: 574
Jump to: