Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 164. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I know some times Yobit's signature campaign shows issue, people can not add their campaign earning to btc balance. but this week it is a bit longer delay. Is it OK ? or I am the only sufferer?

yeah i have the same problem. Im new in this campaign. I thought i do something wrong.
so it is normal if i push the: send to my btc balance button nothing is coming?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
I know some times Yobit's signature campaign shows issue, people can not add their campaign earning to btc balance. but this week it is a bit longer delay. Is it OK ? or I am the only sufferer?

Do not worry we all are on same boat

till signature issue need to get fixed this week

I have seen admin coming online so sooner or later things will be back to normality
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hire some mods, if you dont have funds many will donate to support you and stop supporting 1 man/10 accounts that overflow the chat for "their" ICO just coz you need to earn 0.001 BTC from volume on their hyping!

Yobit is in serious danger to loose traders because of the constant spamming, day and night of some trolls and their BigUp lifestyle.

Surely they must do something about it.

These guys take it to a whole different level and it is getting unbearable.

seems like yobit will never stop, since this is not the first time this happens
Activity: 206
This is my life. This is my path.
hire some mods, if you dont have funds many will donate to support you and stop supporting 1 man/10 accounts that overflow the chat for "their" ICO just coz you need to earn 0.001 BTC from volume on their hyping!

Yobit is in serious danger to loose traders because of the constant spamming, day and night of some trolls and their BigUp lifestyle.

Surely they must do something about it.

These guys take it to a whole different level and it is getting unbearable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Hi, i would like to know when will be available the deposits of bigup and too if the remaining coins after ico have been yet burned, this coin is having a nice price movement but i can´t deposit. There are some technical difficulty?

In other order i would like to know which are the possible causes for Yobit to freeze an account, i cant find info about it in the FAQ section
yobit opens deposits on ICOs after the ICO holding period(4 days), so deposits should be opened tomorrow at 16:00 CET i think
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Hi, i would like to know when will be available the deposits of bigup and too if the remaining coins after ico have been yet burned, this coin is having a nice price movement but i can´t deposit. There are some technical difficulty?

In other order i would like to know which are the possible causes for Yobit to freeze an account, i cant find info about it in the FAQ section
Activity: 163
You don't even need two accounts.
You can just make deposit to your account and when you make withdraw they will most likely be sent from another address.

You can test it by making deposit and checking your deposit address in blokchain after few hours.
Most likely your deposit will have moved even if you haven't made withdraw.
Thanks for this answer this is really good thinking.
I will try this. So after all you don't need mixer services or DASH for this action.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Hello
DCR coin still pending withdraw, i create ticket but support still did not reviewed. Please cancel my withdraw or confirm.
Ty
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ANDROMEDA
Hi Yobit team

I have requested andromeda to your exchange and paid the 0.1 fee to be added.Waiting for fast response.
Thank you.
Activity: 162
Hello Yobit!

Why is VTC wallet in maintenance for two weeks now??

Send back my Coins ASAP!
1000 VTC
Your address: Vdg2gcbMZsCd9pWzRnW1RXN78z9siBnwWu
My address: Vjhyg3C1yP9T8YDF3AmhVuLy3eo1hWWLJ5
Transaction ID: f2d9a294302b75d1b219fb20cbb172d3293dba9b1bfe1491507f805c9954ff64

Thank you.
Activity: 5
Problems with my account -YOBIT.NET  Angry

(Your account is freezed.
Access to some actions is limited. Huh

How can I fix this fucking problem? thank you in advance

I guess the only way your problem can be resolved is contacting Admin

However the chances for getting back your account is highly remote so i suggest you to open a new account rather than lurking on old account

Thanks so much
legendary

I guess the only way your problem can be resolved is contacting Admin

However the chances for getting back your account is highly remote so i suggest you to open a new account rather than lurking on old account

Activity: 5

legendary
Can we get our username changed at Yobit Chat

I tried messaging admin but not heard from his during past few days

Please let me know if anyone of use had used this feature earlier / aware of change

Have a great start for the week @ YOBIT
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
If you have two Yobit accounts, and if you convert your btcs to Yobit code and redeem this code with another account,
 can you trace this transactions? Or only Yobit will know?
Same question is for BTC e

I am pretty sure only yobit will know that.
I don't think there is like yobit code blokchain or anything like that Cheesy
This will not appear on blockchain?
So this is free mixer service?

You don't even need two accounts.
You can just make deposit to your account and when you make withdraw they will most likely be sent from another address.

You can test it by making deposit and checking your deposit address in blokchain after few hours.
Most likely your deposit will have moved even if you haven't made withdraw.
Jump to: