Author

Topic: YoBit.Net - CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE & MultiCoin DICE - Free Coins every 1-24 hrs - page 165. (Read 292750 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
If you have two Yobit accounts, and if you convert your btcs to Yobit code and redeem this code with another account,
 can you trace this transactions? Or only Yobit will know?
Same question is for BTC e

I am pretty sure only yobit will know that.
I don't think there is like yobit code blokchain or anything like that Cheesy
This will not appear on blockchain?
So this is free mixer service?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
If you have two Yobit accounts, and if you convert your btcs to Yobit code and redeem this code with another account,

I am pretty sure only yobit will know that.
I don't think there is like yobit code blokchain or anything like that Cheesy
Activity: 163
Activity: 162
Hello yobit,

VTC wallet is offline for almost two weeks now. Whats wrong with it? Support not answering...

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Sorry, have been googling it but I don't think I really understand what it means. its about ICO.

So, an ICO is a new coin where we can buy them pre-release, right? What's the benefit of it and would it be dumped by the dev soon after their periods ended?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Just saw this "free coin" button on the page, does it really give free coin for free or is there something I should know before hitting them all?

its all free, even no capcha, but all of them worth less them 1000 satoshi en you cannot trade with this few amount.

only 1 thing you can make:play dice with then and if you will be very lucky and win many times, maybe then you will be able to trade

It is small indeed, but if I accumulate it enough, then can I trade it? Or does the coins accumulated are restricted from being traded? I don't think I'll use them on dice, my luck is next to nothing

Yes, you can trade them after you have claimed enough.
Minimum trade is 0.0001btc
I use those tiny claims to just equalise my balnce.
Like it round and juicy Tongue
Lets face it those small satoshis wont get you anywhere.
But if a balance  is missing one sat. to be equal those claims are a bless.
I think im not the only one with this round numbers fixation Smiley

Lol i used to get satisfied initially seeing the free claims

However when i compared it with BTC satoshi conversion its almost of nil value

I guess one should refrain themselves from dice coz many a times i had lost in it :p

I guess for fun those free coins might be better but not that useful for final trade
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
Just saw this "free coin" button on the page, does it really give free coin for free or is there something I should know before hitting them all?

its all free, even no capcha, but all of them worth less them 1000 satoshi en you cannot trade with this few amount.

only 1 thing you can make:play dice with then and if you will be very lucky and win many times, maybe then you will be able to trade

It is small indeed, but if I accumulate it enough, then can I trade it? Or does the coins accumulated are restricted from being traded? I don't think I'll use them on dice, my luck is next to nothing

I use those tiny claims to just equalise my balnce.
Like it round and juicy Tongue
Lets face it those small satoshis wont get you anywhere.
But if a balance  is missing one sat. to be equal those claims are a bless.
I think im not the only one with this round numbers fixation Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
UM
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1288
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
i think yobit is little hard to use for new  member on crypto  network.
so if you can explian everything with image and meaning of every components, that will better.

Yes. Yobit does take a bit of getting used to. It took me a while to get used to the interface as everything is compact. After using it for a while it's not bad. You just gotta dive-in and roll up your sleeves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hello yobit can you guys add a new crypto currency Valorbit (VAL) into your site? Smiley
Yobit was already have VAL Smiley
Check this: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VAL/BTC
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Hello yobit can you guys add a new crypto currency Valorbit (VAL) into your site? Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.
i think yobit is little hard to use for new  member on crypto  network.
so if you can explian everything with image and meaning of every components, that will better.
Jump to: