Pages:
Author

Topic: yobit.net is a scam ? - page 5. (Read 37969 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
April 07, 2018, 02:20:43 PM
I really don't get why there are so much bad reviews on Yobit ... I reviewed this exchange some time ago (source FR) and it was pretty good. Simple to use, good security, and many coins to play with ! I didn't had trouble so i didn't get with tech support. For the old coins support it looks that it's pretty hard to maintain all the infrastructure. Look's like Cryptopia as the same problem as Yobit to maintain a very large amount of coins and tokens ...

Problem with Yobit is not that they have technical issues - every exchange has technical issues sooner or later.

Problem with Yobit is that, if you encounter such technical problem, you have NO support at Yobit. You can open support tickets - chances are they will not answer them.

You mention Cryptopia: that's not at all the same approach! These guys from Cryptopia WILL answer back, even if it could take some time - but they always answer back.

Many people have coin stuck in limbo at Yobit. For months.

I have yet to have a support ticket go unanswered; unless its from a ticket that did not request or ask anything such as the one where I inform them they are on an XVG sidechain, not the main chain.  All went answered.

Most (if not all) failed ETH deposits have been because the deposits were from some sort of unsupported smart contract... I.E. it was not actual ETH directly sent.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
April 07, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
I really don't get why there are so much bad reviews on Yobit ... I reviewed this exchange some time ago (source FR) and it was pretty good. Simple to use, good security, and many coins to play with ! I didn't had trouble so i didn't get with tech support. For the old coins support it looks that it's pretty hard to maintain all the infrastructure. Look's like Cryptopia as the same problem as Yobit to maintain a very large amount of coins and tokens ...

Problem with Yobit is not that they have technical issues - every exchange has technical issues sooner or later.

Problem with Yobit is that, if you encounter such technical problem, you have NO support at Yobit. You can open support tickets - chances are they will not answer them.

You mention Cryptopia: that's not at all the same approach! These guys from Cryptopia WILL answer back, even if it could take some time - but they always answer back.

Many people have coin stuck in limbo at Yobit. For months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 05:43:51 AM
Is it real to contact technical support of Yo bite? Tickets hang for over a month. Yesterday his fault, made a mistake with the other exchanges were off tokens to iobit but entered a wrong wallet. I understand that my fault, maybe support can help, but how to it to reach??..
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 03:39:54 PM
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
March 30, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
I am surprised, if not totally flabbergasted, that Yobit,net is still in existance, and that we still have this conversation in 2018.

Yobit has been the worse echange, in terms of reliability, since 2 years ago. They take on new coins, and then they do not follow through maintaining them.

Opening tickets is a waste of time - more often than not, they go unanswered. Attempt withdraw from Yobit, and pray.

Avoid Yobit (why do people still use Yobit?).
Activity: 68
March 17, 2018, 08:35:09 AM
use a support ticket.
This won't help. Lots of yobit users are doing this "send a ticket" feature of them but it's not working.

Instead of getting some hope, it's giving them the idea on how yobit is totally doesn't care about the users problem and they are quiet with it.

I've getting my wallet is online, but my deposit didn't appear, i check etherscan, my balance on there, but on my yobit account wallet is 0.. Yobit is BIG SCAMMER !!!!!!
The same problems as others.  Undecided

Funny thing, as I had my recent support ticket answered because I was straight to the point with what was wrong.... thus why I recommend it.

I wouldn't be quick to dismiss my other comment you so thoughtfully omitted, as its been an issue for others before.
Yobit only answers the tickets they feel are easy and will not include them paying someone.  They are straight out theives. 
legendary
March 13, 2018, 09:04:28 PM
use a support ticket.
This won't help. Lots of yobit users are doing this "send a ticket" feature of them but it's not working.

Instead of getting some hope, it's giving them the idea on how yobit is totally doesn't care about the users problem and they are quiet with it.

I've getting my wallet is online, but my deposit didn't appear, i check etherscan, my balance on there, but on my yobit account wallet is 0.. Yobit is BIG SCAMMER !!!!!!

Funny thing, as I had my recent support ticket answered because I was straight to the point with what was wrong.... thus why I recommend it.

I wouldn't be quick to dismiss my other comment you so thoughtfully omitted, as its been an issue for others before.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
March 13, 2018, 09:42:28 AM
use a support ticket.

legendary
March 13, 2018, 01:56:33 AM
use a support ticket.

did you send ETH via some sort of smart contract/token that they don't accept?  I have heard of this happening before.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 07:16:55 PM
Yobit finally got tired of me.  Grin Grin Grin They were ignoring my support tickets so I decided to make sure they see them. So I wrote a little script that created 400 new support tickets and sent all the admin users 100 PM messages each :-)  Now they blocked my account.   Cool Cool Cool  Lets hope they blocked it to try and sort out my deposit issue.
and people wonder why they have a poor attitude towards support now....   Im pretty sure you by doing that forefit everything in your account for being malicious.

I am still getting my online wallet WD/deposits going through fine.

TBH most of the issues I see is user error, impatience, or people not researching the status of the wallets before acting. (making sure blockheight matches, is online, etc)

Now;  I will fully agree:  they have many things they need to fix and work on;  but a LOT of the issues, stem from the above mentioned items.... but if the proper precautions and research is done before investing like I do;  you won't have problems unless its a fluke instance.

FYI; the ad on my username just is because they pay me to put it there.  If you wanna assume anything about that past it;  that's your problem....  but signature campaigns are a real thing;  and I earn more from my SC then I do from my video cards mining each month.... totally worth the signature.

hi,
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 07:11:56 PM
yobit is scam, i've 4 times deposit erc20 token, not show on my balance, untill now
Activity: 1
March 12, 2018, 05:37:27 PM
This is a telegram group for people who got scammed by Yobit:

https://t.me/joinchat/Ft5Id1KrhQPDLNHY77j9cQ

Please join.
Activity: 98
March 12, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
We pay 5 BTC to someone who will contribute to the ICO on yobit. Payment after ICO. The application for ICO is already framed with a 50% wall.
Activity: 8
March 09, 2018, 03:45:27 AM
Dear support I'm waiting since 25.01.2018 on my HDG and COVX!!!!! HDG will be swapped for a new token who will be responsible for not getting them???
legendary
March 06, 2018, 09:33:57 PM
FYI; the ad on my username just is because they pay me to put it there.  If you wanna assume anything about that past it;  that's your problem....  but signature campaigns are a real thing;  and I earn more from my SC then I do from my video cards mining each month.... totally worth the signature.

Well of course they pay you to defend them here. To push away all that negative vibe and the countless unresolved scam accusations. To paint this scam exchange as the good guys while their scammed customers are to be blamed for being stupid to send all those coins to their hot wallets.

As for assuming anything about the link between your post and your ad, why would that be my or anyone's problem? There are far more pressing problems here caused by your scamming advertiser. Yes, it's totally understandable to be in a desperate situation, compelled by hunger or poverty to do just about anything. Just like saying goods things about a con exchange and portraying their scams as a legitimate operation. So you are forgiven for that.

refer to the re-quoted text you used about assumptions that is in the top of the quote above.  It is *your* problem because it is an ASSUMPTION you are erroneously making given the text of the quote above.   it seems you do not understand your problem is: that I am explaining in that very sentence giving pretty plain and concise (mind you extremely reasonable as well) description of why that signature is there, which brings us back to you; not understanding the plain english provided; and your erroneously assuming things (full circle now) is a problem in your mind, not mine.

I have never denied that they have some practices they need to put in check or completely stop....   But;  remember, as per my many replies in the past;  with proper investment research and knowledge of the processes, you suffer the same chance of scams as any exchange out there.

I can't tell you how many people with forked wallets themselves;  screaming about ow their TX never went through to an exchange or whatever else case.  This is just one example out of thousands of possibilities in each users instance.  I've seen it by researching individual users problems.   Like another instance of someone sending funds to "yobit" when they were actually doing it to a scammer;  not on yobit.net, not on the official yobit twitter, etc.  Countless times I have seen people prey on others maliciously in the name of someone other than themselves.  This is a fact of the world;  I challenge you to do something to change that.

I have account history and buy/sell history that proves if you use common sense, and due diligence in understanding fully what you are doing at any given moment, you can easily use yobit just like any other exchange.  I have posted screenshot before in this very thread.

I'm not saying that people don't get scammed.   I am saying, people could be easily putting themselves in that situation.... not could;  they do... often.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
March 06, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

Well of course they pay you to defend them here. To push away all that negative vibe and the countless unresolved scam accusations. To paint this scam exchange as the good guys while their scammed customers are to be blamed for being stupid to send all those coins to their hot wallets.

As for assuming anything about the link between your post and your ad, why would that be my or anyone's problem? There are far more pressing problems here caused by your scamming advertiser. Yes, it's totally understandable to be in a desperate situation, compelled by hunger or poverty to do just about anything. Just like saying goods things about a con exchange and portraying their scams as a legitimate operation. So you are forgiven for that.
legendary
March 06, 2018, 07:35:46 PM
A week ago I have sent my EOS tokens to yobit. Still 0 on my wallet. No respond from support. Smells like scam! Stay away and save your coins!

A quick web search provides useful details.... as the tokens themselves are useless.

There may be more to the story than "I deposited, and they never arrived".   Did you swap your tokens for ones that are actually on the EOS blockchain?
Activity: 2
March 06, 2018, 01:46:52 PM
A week ago I have sent my EOS tokens to yobit. Still 0 on my wallet. No respond from support. Smells like scam! Stay away and save your coins!
Activity: 15
March 05, 2018, 05:08:28 AM
Yobit finally got tired of me.  Grin Grin Grin They were ignoring my support tickets so I decided to make sure they see them. So I wrote a little script that created 400 new support tickets and sent all the admin users 100 PM messages each :-)  Now they blocked my account.   Cool Cool Cool  Lets hope they blocked it to try and sort out my deposit issue.
You are my hero Sr., keep going.
Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 15
March 05, 2018, 02:08:03 AM
Yobit finally got tired of me.  Grin Grin Grin They were ignoring my support tickets so I decided to make sure they see them. So I wrote a little script that created 400 new support tickets and sent all the admin users 100 PM messages each :-)  Now they blocked my account.   Cool Cool Cool  Lets hope they blocked it to try and sort out my deposit issue.
and people wonder why they have a poor attitude towards support now....   Im pretty sure you by doing that forfeit everything in your account for being malicious.

I am still getting my online wallet WD/deposits going through fine.

TBH most of the issues I see is user error, impatience, or people not researching the status of the wallets before acting. (making sure blockheight matches, is online, etc)

Now;  I will fully agree:  they have many things they need to fix and work on;  but a LOT of the issues, stem from the above mentioned items.... but if the proper precautions and research is done before investing like I do;  you won't have problems unless its a fluke instance.

I did not forfeit anything on my account, because my deposit never made it to my account.  Have been waiting since 13.02, so the only thing I am risking is actually getting a response from support.  At this point I have nothing to loose.
Pages:
Jump to: