Pages:
Author

Topic: yobit.net is a scam ? - page 2. (Read 37969 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
August 10, 2018, 10:56:38 PM
Haven't heard anything back from support,
over 2 months now.
I see other cases where people sent coins to wrong wallet and I feel angry: In my case I didn't do anything wrong!!

missed on 2k coins of POS so far, and counting

I agree;  have you spaced out a second reply on the same ticket about the withdraw being stuck?

The only one I know of related to yobit is Domickerzhog (some name like that) but he seems to only be a chat/site admin... not knowing anything technical out of anything ive seen in the chatbox.

I also noticed the removal of the 0.02BTC account requirement to use the chatbox....   MAkes me wonder how long until spammers make it change once again...

If I knew any one, I would try and help...

Maybe try and look for the (now locked) sig campaign.  The final poster is the one whom managed the funds for the campaign, so he may have leads to see if you can get an angle that way...
Activity: 150
Merit: 2
Looking for a good project
August 10, 2018, 10:17:14 PM
Haven't heard anything back from support,
over 2 months now.
I see other cases where people sent coins to wrong wallet and I feel angry: In my case I didn't do anything wrong!!

missed on 2k coins of POS so far, and counting
legendary
August 07, 2018, 11:56:16 PM
your use of "supporting"....  tells me that you might wanna break out the dictionary; again.

.......clearly, you do not understand the word shill and it's proper use.  Look up it's definition... because you failed to look it up earlier which is blatantly apparent in your reply.
Also, look up the definition of enthusiasm, as you seem to not understand its definition as well.... and its a key part of the definition you are misunderstanding.

The reasoning for the signatures is stated in many posts in this thread...   Pretty straightforward.  Nothing enthusiastic about them... they are rather mundane to be honest.... you; are... quite humorous at your misapplication of words and concepts.

I am not enticing anyone with the signature.  It is paid advertising space;  the same as the random guy who got paid to do the photo-shoot for a herpes advertisement.

Again you have failed to show where I have given yobit _any_ endorsement.  (be sure you understand the definition of endorsement before you further the public's opinion of your English comprehension skills)  fyi;  hanging a banner is not endorsement, it's called advertising;  advertising carries quite a different definition than endorsement, but at this point;  i don't expect you to know the differences between these long and complex english words; so I am telling you.
http://opendorse.com/blog/3-key-differences-between-endorsements-and-advertisements/

Go ahead and keep throwing a childish fit.... over what isn't....   It actually makes me laugh more than a little about how assumptive and childish you are being.... someone of no merit and very little activity.

In actuality you are pissing on your own leg and blaming the first thing you see for it....   (the first thing aside from yourself)

Open a book;  a dictionary...... and learn child.   Back to basics you need to go....  because you don't even understand the basic definitions of the words and factless and mis-defined accusations you utter.

So whenever you drop the attitude;  begin to learn the faults of your misconceptions and approach this in a civil manner with some actual thought and evidence behind what you have to say;  my replies will directly reflect your cordiality; as they have in this; and past replies.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 11:34:14 PM
Show me where I continually and eagerly tried to entice others to use yobit over other exchanges?

That's right;  hasn't happened.
Actually it happens every time you post you fool. 
https://i.imgur.com/RP85cY2.png

Suggestion:
Why don't you speak to some of the more reputable members of this site and see what they have to say about me....
Oh that's right;  you won't..... their answers won't fit your blind narrative.
Suggestion for you, stop pretending not to be something you actually are.

You are a Yobit shill with their name painted all over your signature and you are trying to muddy the waters and take a Yobit stance against anyone who claims to have been ripped off by Yobit so that is fairly fucken obvious you are what you are.

Otherwise you would not even be in this thread would you?   

But you are here because you have an arrangement with them, so you are supporting criminals and profiting from it, what does that make you?

A low life POS some would say. 

BTW there is no "Narrative"  REAL people have lost REAL MONEY and all you care about is your weekly or monthly payment from Yobit to keep your life in check. 

Defend Yobit all you like, that is your choice but do not piss on everyones leg and tell them it is raining, people are not as dumb as you and can see you for what you really are, at least try and hide it a little in future pro-Yobit posts but I think that would be well above your IQ level so maybe you are better off just keeping your mouth shut as that way you make less of a fool of yourself each time you try and clarify your stance. 

legendary
August 07, 2018, 11:36:04 AM
Don't believe him for one minute, he is a Yobit shill and indirectly pretends to care, then finds alternative reasons why you have been ripped off in a clear attempt to muddy the waters.  

Everything he says is calculated and designed to let you think he is on your side when really he is nothing but one of their shills.  

Oh and by keeping their banner just to "get back at them" LMFAO, what a joke this guy is, call him on his B.S and he soon backs down because he knows the truth.  

might wanna look up the definition of shill.

explain my 'enthusiasm' aside from simply replying so your baseless nonsense only to earn that free paycheck?   Show me where I continually and eagerly tried to entice others to use yobit over other exchanges?

That's right;  hasn't happened.

Suggestion:
Why don't you speak to some of the more reputable members of this site and see what they have to say about me....
Oh that's right;  you won't..... their answers won't fit your blind narrative.
August 07, 2018, 12:19:17 AM
I dont think yobit is a scam. I was able to trade, deposit and withdraw without issues.

Trading on yobit is like playing Russian Roulette; you never know when pulling the trigger (withdraw or deposit) will actually kill you (stuck transaction forever) but the more you play it, the more it's likely to happen.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 09:38:06 PM
I dont think yobit is a scam. I was able to trade, deposit and withdraw without issues.
August 06, 2018, 09:35:20 PM

Everything else aside, I am really glad to get this out of you. That's enough to keep me happy right now.

Don't believe him for one minute, he is a Yobit shill and indirectly pretends to care, then finds alternative reasons why you have been ripped off in a clear attempt to muddy the waters. 

Everything he says is calculated and designed to let you think he is on your side when really he is nothing but one of their shills. 

Oh and by keeping their banner just to "get back at them" LMFAO, what a joke this guy is, call him on his B.S and he soon backs down because he knows the truth.   

August 06, 2018, 01:37:44 AM
I understand your dismay all in all.  been there.  done that.  it fucking sucks.

Why do you think I have mentioned several times that I havent sent any funds to yobit for years now because of complaints and encounters i've had myself?  for the fun of it?

Could you possibly see the banner on my sig as a way for me to get re-compensated for losses to them?

I am in no way saying they don't operate in a shady manner.   They always have.   But here's the rub;  that's what you picked.   Did you research it before you took the risk?

Everything else aside, I am really glad to get this out of you. That's enough to keep me happy right now.

legendary
August 04, 2018, 09:51:00 PM
 Provide forensic evidence that your coins are tied up in their stake.    I bet you can't.

I bet I can...
Here is my Alexandrite address (the one yobit is withholding) : aDeTcJLEPLFPAmP9oJ1cvZRaQ1SVCAEkZz

You can check it here on the explorer: https://prohashing.com/explorer/Alexandrite/

and you will see with your own eyes the coins generated by stacking. But of course you won't admit anything and you will come back with all kinds of silly arguments to try and save whatever piece of credibility yobit still has because you are on their payroll as you yourself have admitted in this thread...

Forensic evidence is evidence obtained by scientific methods....  Not by saying:  "Look, I sent $ to the bank;  and look, they are getting interest on some of their ledger; see, they are stealing money because they have mine;  and they are still making a profit".

scientifically you expect the layman to magically fathom how many of your coins are tied up in their stake....    Do you understand how the entire process of staking works?  The layman would easily be able to follow a dictation of forensic evidence directly connecting A to B.   You are pointing at A, and saying B is happening because of A.

Fact: Just because I have coins in my wallet;  and am staking with my wallet;  does not mean that all of my coins are tied up in the act of staking.... Is it possible to stake with all?  yes;  but it requires configuration to do so.  Do you have evidence of this?  (can you comprehend the missing info i've been speaking of yet?)

You need to have a good understanding of what happens to your "staked coins" when they are used for the stake....  it seems you do not have a clear picture.

I understand your dismay all in all.  been there.  done that.  it fucking sucks.

I also better understand the concept of putting your funds in a blind 3rd party's control.    Risk is always a factor;  weather you use poloniex, coinbase, or yobit....  risk is always a factor when you hand control to someone else that you don't know; or even don't know at all.  You can't blame them for this.  And you can't blame them for swapping behavior solely for your circumstance.....   this is a historical issue.  Why do you think I have mentioned several times that I havent sent any funds to yobit for years now because of complaints and encounters i've had myself?  for the fun of it?

Now;
You speak as if Im actively going out of my way to promote yobit through my own actions and words.   Your shallow analysis of situations is what I keep poking at....  because it keeps bleeding out.   Tell me when I have personally endorsed them and suggested people use the exchange because they are "great" or whatever else people would do to shill a douchebag group.

Maybe this analogy for your misconception about what a signature campaign is and what it entails may help you:  
If someone random offered you a guaranteed pay to wear their logo on your shirt... and for every time you spoke to someone while wearing that shirt.... with zero other obligations to the agreement;  and you get paid handsomely....    
would you not take it?  

And in my current position, would you throw away a free 0.0003BTC per post?  Especially when comparing this particular campaign to all the others currently available that I could ditch them for and pick up?    
There presently isn't a campaign that comes even remotely close to what they are paying me;  because this payrate extends back to bitcoin ==~$200.

Could you possibly see the banner on my sig as a way for me to get re-compensated for losses to them?  Through the powers of deduction i have determined apparently you do not... not yet.

You think to shallow about most of these situations;  and I can guess that the reasoning is most likely because of your anger at what 'is'.

All I have been doing is feeding analysis, insight, and suggestions that you are clearly overlooking.

Adding more separate circumstances and instances of people making mistakes, or whatever else;  does nothing to further/better your position.  I.E.  saying they are using your coins to stake and make profit;  is an evidence-less based accusation based on conjecture.  
Literally conjecture.

Again, to explain again; in your quote you spoke as if that guy's situation was something it is surely not.   Just like the countless other people whom sent smart-contract coins to yobit's ETH wallets and wonder why nothing ever shows up;  because yobit has stated that they don't accept smart contract coins;  only base ETH tokens....   Yet those people still scream murder because they themselves sent the wrong funds to an incompatible receiver.....  Or they got a piece of malware that drained their accounts, or that they used a 3rd party service to do something and are demanding more BTC to look at the situation.

I am in no way saying they don't operate in a shady manner.   They always have.   But here's the rub;  that's what you picked.   Did you research it before you took the risk?

(BTW, thanks for the conversation;  it helps more and more to pay back what was lost)

August 04, 2018, 08:41:06 PM

I repeated myself because you seem to take a situation such as the following quote and repeat it as if its the exchange stealing funds.  See the below:

This is NOT my case. you said that it was MY Fault but that is somebody's else case. Trying to confuse things won't change the facts.

Again, in MY case: I sent the coins to RIGHT WALLET and the wallet was WORKING AND ONLINE

You have a recorded Tx in limbo.   Guess what, you aren't the only one....

I certainly agree with you on this one!  Everyday there is a new member here complaining about stuck transactions. Yobit is screwing everybody, not just me.

IT is why I have always openly stated "only expect to withdraw BTC".

Are you serious? LOL!! Aren't you ashamed of promoting an exchange where only BTC withdrawals are safe? If they can't fix alt wallets then do they REALLY expect people to take them seriously and trust them with their money?

But wait, wait, coz it gets better Smiley

I have a BTC withdrawal stuck there as well!! :

Maybe you should modify your phrase a little: "only expect to withdraw NOTHING from yobit"

I'm trying to help you see the bigger picture.     I understand 100% what you are getting at.  Pitching a fit isn't going to change reality.... it surely hasn't when it mattered the most (taking directly to yobit... you know, the people who can actually help you)

I like to be fair to everybody so I waited for days before I started to make public accusations. I sent many polite support tickets to yobit and they were all ignored. If someone steals your coins they won't care if you are polite or not.

Provide forensic evidence that your coins are tied up in their stake.    I bet you can't.

I bet I can...
Here is my Alexandrite address (the one yobit is withholding) : aDeTcJLEPLFPAmP9oJ1cvZRaQ1SVCAEkZz

You can check it here on the explorer: https://prohashing.com/explorer/Alexandrite/

and you will see with your own eyes the coins generated by stacking. But of course you won't admit anything and you will come back with all kinds of silly arguments to try and save whatever piece of credibility yobit still has because you are on their payroll as you yourself have admitted in this thread...

legendary
August 02, 2018, 09:42:16 PM
I didn't mismanage anything. I sent the coins to the RIGHT wallet. Your response means you didn't properly read my post.
I sent coins to RIGHT WALLET and the wallet was WORKING AND ONLINE when I sent the coins so your pathetic and stupid attempt to make it seam like its my fault is not gonna work.

I was only banned there because I exposed their shit in front of everybody and will continue to do it till people are warned against this scam
You are advertising for a dishonest exchange that is stealing people's money and for that you should be ashamed of yourself. If you advertise for scammers then take makes you one of them.

I repeated myself because you seem to take a situation such as the following quote and repeat it as if its the exchange stealing funds.  See the below:

After opening this thread I am watching in horror how many similar cases....
Some stories are real horror
They are holding 10 Bitcoins from someone since January (when 1 BTC= 16k USD) and not giving it to him even till now (June 2018, 1 BTC = 6k USD)

i.e that person LOST 160k USD because he trusted yobit and even if they fix it now (which i doubt would happen) he would still lose 100k USD   Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-scam-withholding-10btc-2718718

This guy understands his mistake; and another reason why its served as an example to you.   Nobody stole from anybody.  You know nothing if they have access to the coins he sent.   So you have no basis for your use of the word 'holding ...  from someone' and 'not giving it to him'.

You frame it as if they stole the funds and adding it to your shit brigade of a tantrum to try and further your empty case.   Stop it.  Broken logic.  Just stop.

Tell me where on their site that withdraws are guaranteed; and no less in a manner that fit's your schedule at that point in time.
     Provide forensic evidence that your coins are tied up in their stake.    I bet you can't.

You have a recorded Tx in limbo.   Guess what, you aren't the only one....    But I guess you could care less about what funds I and others have waiting in the same manner.  IT is why I have always openly stated "only expect to withdraw BTC"... reference many pages in this thread for that.  Guess what;  it's still in-progress.   Just because you think it should be a way, doesn't mean it is a certain way.    Stop with the assumptions and emotions.  Bring facts to the table.

Take this for perspective:
If you have a 8 year old child screaming in your ear; because you are not dropping everything to go out of your way to sit down and do exactly what they ask; right now; non stop.....   
Are you going to be inclined to give them what they want?
Or would you be inclined to teach them a lesson about their behavior?

I'm trying to help you see the bigger picture.     I understand 100% what you are getting at.  Pitching a fit isn't going to change reality.... it surely hasn't when it mattered the most (taking directly to yobit... you know, the people who can actually help you)
August 02, 2018, 09:05:13 PM
Yobit IS scam
They stole a shitload of coins from me
full story here with screenshot proofs: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-holding-coins-to-profit-from-pos-interest-4469296
those "proofs" are only proof that you know how to mismanage your funds and blame someone else for the end result of it.
your constant spam is part of your problem and reason you would get banned from sites like yobit... and here.

as well as the mentality of "I mismanaged my funds, and they stole them from me because I don't know how to send them to the right wallet and I expect them to go out of their way to fix my MAJOR mistake when this is one of the most dangerous types of requests to fulfill".

**snip**
Here's crypto-bridge's policy if you think yobit is being unfair: Yep... This link.

also; reference imagery of an outside 3rd party opinion:
By clicking here

I didn't mismanage anything. I sent the coins to the RIGHT wallet. Your response means you didn't properly read my post.
I sent coins to RIGHT WALLET and the wallet was WORKING AND ONLINE when I sent the coins so your pathetic and stupid attempt to make it seem like it was my fault is not gonna work.

I was only banned there because I exposed their shit in front of everybody and will continue to do it till people are warned against this scam
You are advertising for a dishonest exchange that is stealing people's money and for that you should be ashamed of yourself. If you advertise for scammers then that makes you one of them.

legendary
August 02, 2018, 05:37:47 PM
Yobit IS scam
full story here with screenshot proofs: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobit-holding-coins-to-profit-from-pos-interest-4469296
those "proofs" are only proof that you know how to mismanage your funds and blame someone else for the end result of it.
your constant spam is part of your problem and reason you would get banned from sites like yobit... and here.

as well as the mentality of "I mismanaged my funds, and they stole them from me because I don't know how to send them to the right wallet and I expect them to go out of their way to fix my MAJOR mistake when this is one of the most dangerous types of requests to fulfill".

**snip**
Here's crypto-bridge's policy if you think yobit is being unfair: Yep... This link.

also; reference imagery of an outside 3rd party opinion:
By clicking here
August 02, 2018, 06:44:36 AM
Yobit IS scam
legendary
July 30, 2018, 04:55:56 AM
I search for no reason for their action... whatever it may be.    You must not understand the bounds and conditions of a signature campaign, and more specifically the one I am in with yobit.

They only pay me for the fact the signature is on my account.   No other reasoning or contractual basis aside from that of anything.  Evidence via the Sig campaign thread.  Pretty easy to find, and has historical proof of it is clear and public.

I only speculate on what may be based upon known fact;  but I wasn't speculating.  I was stating facts.  Any speculations were specifically labeled as such.

So go ahead and keep on thinking whatever you want.
July 30, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
No offense but it looks to me like you are just trying to muddy the waters with that long post about nothing.  
Long post about nothing:  Say again?  Obviously you did not understand my previous replies.  I challenge you to re-read them and understand the facts and possibilities given.

If adding insight to your assumptions is muddying water;  do you think your assumptions aren't muddying the water themselves?  You are already swimming in a cesspool...... If anything you are exacerbating it by being absent minded about your own negligence; you know;  the genesis of your issue.

So, let me put this from a layman's [3rd party] perspective because you only seem to care about a partial collection of the facts:
"I fucked up royally, I admit that." and  "It's their fault because I sent the wrong funds to the wrong account and they are scammers because of it"; Is what is interpreted about your description of the situation in a layman's perspective.  This is not to put you down, this is what it is perceived as.

The whole time you are kicking and screaming foul for YOUR OWN %$^#@ MISTAKE; calling them the bad guy as a result of you not knowing how to properly double check what you are doing with a 10BTC transaction, and ignoring all warnings about mismatched addresses while going through that actual transfer.  And don't say they can simply "refund your tx"'; because you know ZERO about their system, and thus know not if they can do such a thing or if its possible with their configuration/safety measures.

See how smart you look from JUST that angle.... and realize, I am giving you insight as to what the reasoning(s) could be.    Speculation/assumption about specific things is 100% admitted and stated by me when its being done on my end.   Speculation/assumption is 100% omitted when coming from your end it seems.   You state they can fix it, but do not state how that can be done.  In fact, you can't because you (like everyone else aside from their techs) have no clue how they handle their wallets.  When you can stop placing assumptions about the half of the situation you know NOTHING about;  then Ill try and help you further with your situation and not your behavior.

Now, if they configured their coinboxes to have open unencrypted console access for admins, they could easily extract a private key and put it into another wallet.  You (like I) have no idea about ANY of those details.  Those are called ASSUMPTIONS.

I am being very specific and non-assumptive in my responses to you as much as possible.   I am being curt and upfront.  Any assumptions are clearly described.  I have even cited examples.  Any hurt feelings are purely one-sided.

You have been spoon fed very important information over the past few replies that you seem to not care about.   So if pertinent information is not important to you;  you can stay sitting behind those horse blinders, or  you could instead take measures that actually could go towards fixing your issue, and wait for results.  

If they require a fee to do something with them;  given how they operated to this point it's expected;  almost everything there has always a fee [withdraw, exchange, list coin, repair wallet, etc], so its definitely not a new concept, and let me remind one more time that you picked to use them.  

Why expect to not have to pay a fee to have them provide a service?  [What a purely selfish and idiotic stance to have btw.....]
Do you work for free yourself?  They don't.

*edit*

Seems I was correct, you are a Yobit ass kisser and that is the only reason you are in this thread and wear their signature. 

Don't give me any of that "I feel your pain" bullshit if really you are just attempting to find reasons for them not to pay me.

Why are you even in this SCAM thread about Yobit if all you are doing here is defending them but at the same time trying to claim you are supportive of those who suffer at their hands, maybe best you fuck off and find another thread to plug your favorite little rip-off exchange. 

Comrade. 

legendary
July 05, 2018, 08:00:08 PM
No offense but it looks to me like you are just trying to muddy the waters with that long post about nothing.  
Long post about nothing:  Say again?  Obviously you did not understand my previous replies.  I challenge you to re-read them and understand the facts and possibilities given.

If adding insight to your assumptions is muddying water;  do you think your assumptions aren't muddying the water themselves?  You are already swimming in a cesspool...... If anything you are exacerbating it by being absent minded about your own negligence; you know;  the genesis of your issue.

So, let me put this from a layman's [3rd party] perspective because you only seem to care about a partial collection of the facts:
"I fucked up royally, I admit that." and  "It's their fault because I sent the wrong funds to the wrong account and they are scammers because of it"; Is what is interpreted about your description of the situation in a layman's perspective.  This is not to put you down, this is what it is perceived as.

The whole time you are kicking and screaming foul for YOUR OWN %$^#@ MISTAKE; calling them the bad guy as a result of you not knowing how to properly double check what you are doing with a 10BTC transaction, and ignoring all warnings about mismatched addresses while going through that actual transfer.  And don't say they can simply "refund your tx"'; because you know ZERO about their system, and thus know not if they can do such a thing or if its possible with their configuration/safety measures.

See how smart you look from JUST that angle.... and realize, I am giving you insight as to what the reasoning(s) could be.    Speculation/assumption about specific things is 100% admitted and stated by me when its being done on my end.   Speculation/assumption is 100% omitted when coming from your end it seems.   You state they can fix it, but do not state how that can be done.  In fact, you can't because you (like everyone else aside from their techs) have no clue how they handle their wallets.  When you can stop placing assumptions about the half of the situation you know NOTHING about;  then Ill try and help you further with your situation and not your behavior.

Now, if they configured their coinboxes to have open unencrypted console access for admins, they could easily extract a private key and put it into another wallet.  You (like I) have no idea about ANY of those details.  Those are called ASSUMPTIONS.

I am being very specific and non-assumptive in my responses to you as much as possible.   I am being curt and upfront.  Any assumptions are clearly described.  I have even cited examples.  Any hurt feelings are purely one-sided.

You have been spoon fed very important information over the past few replies that you seem to not care about.   So if pertinent information is not important to you;  you can stay sitting behind those horse blinders, or  you could instead take measures that actually could go towards fixing your issue, and wait for results.  

If they require a fee to do something with them;  given how they operated to this point it's expected;  almost everything there has always a fee [withdraw, exchange, list coin, repair wallet, etc], so its definitely not a new concept, and let me remind one more time that you picked to use them.  

Why expect to not have to pay a fee to have them provide a service?  [What a purely selfish and idiotic stance to have btw.....]
Do you work for free yourself?  They don't.

*edit*

July 05, 2018, 04:07:31 AM

I am just trying to look at this objectively, from both sides.   Maybe add insight to what could be possible past initial perceptions.

There is no insight to add further than my initial post I made about what happened and it was and still is entirely truthful and they know it, they have the TX ID's as proof it came from me, they have asked me to enter an amount to be repaid by their "insurance fund".

I have entered 8 BTC so I lose out on 2 BTC, I can live with that, but I will not live with the fact that they are not returning ANYTHING.     

That was coming up to 2 months ago so either they are just toying with me, like a cat with an animal it caught or they just did it to mess with me.  Either way it stinks.

Activity: 78
June 27, 2018, 06:59:09 AM
Yobit has been around for a long time. It is an old exchange. but I've heard a lot of negative news about Yobit. I'm a little worried. Where do I have some tokens. Are they really not safe?
Pages:
Jump to: