Pages:
Author

Topic: yobit.net is a scam ? - page 9. (Read 37969 times)

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165
My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?
January 20, 2018, 11:45:50 PM
I don't have the ability to upload pictures right now I can email you screenshots of everything from the BTC transaction to the messages from support if you really want to see them. The last thing they said to me is that someone higher up would contact me by email in a few hours because i told support that there is no reason i should have to deposit BTC to fix an error with withdrawals on their system and i wanted to talk to someone higher up that could help me sort this situation out. Its been about 2 hours so well see I hope they fix it that's 80k+ that's been stuck for a over a week because of something to do with their system. 

use imgur;  its anonymous and quick Wink  you can just post the pic links here.

Considering they told me that their systems can only process full payments that partials will just be frozen until more than .1 BTC is received I don't see why the BTC i sent is be transferred from that wallet to two other wallets now?

https://blockchain.info/address/1GeW43Q1ZCsQJcYmgTaGBrYiAEXo2i4E7P

Having trouble making sense of what you are saying...

The last several .01BTC tx's I have sent to yobit have been credited and used... so I am unsure why they are requiring a .1 minimum for anything.... some details of this situation are still eluding me.

I guess I do not understand what you mean by a partial payment.....   as all TX into the wallets are blind, and denomination independent....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 11:07:02 PM
Considering they told me that their systems can only process full payments that partials will just be frozen until more than .1 BTC is received I don't see why the BTC i sent is be transferred from that wallet to two other wallets now?

https://blockchain.info/address/1GeW43Q1ZCsQJcYmgTaGBrYiAEXo2i4E7P
January 20, 2018, 10:46:35 PM
I don't have the ability to upload pictures right now I can email you screenshots of everything from the BTC transaction to the messages from support if you really want to see them. The last thing they said to me is that someone higher up would contact me by email in a few hours because i told support that there is no reason i should have to deposit BTC to fix an error with withdrawals on their system and i wanted to talk to someone higher up that could help me sort this situation out. Its been about 2 hours so well see I hope they fix it that's 80k+ that's been stuck for a over a week because of something to do with their system. 
legendary
January 20, 2018, 10:14:57 PM
What about the fact that they want me to pay .1 BTC to be able to "refresh" my transaction history in their system and then tell me that I should have sent more than .1 and that I have to send another .1?

that's a pretty vague....

need supporting info/screenshots...
January 20, 2018, 10:12:03 PM
What about the fact that they want me to pay .1 BTC to be able to "refresh" my transaction history in their system and then tell me that I should have sent more than .1 and that I have to send another .1?
legendary
January 20, 2018, 09:55:01 PM
Of course when they pay you you will say all the positive things about this scam exchange. Why should one be surprised?

It's simple: tell your employer or "boss" to get their act together and resolve all these scam complaints! Stop scamming and stop extorting people into paying extra coins to unlock their balances!

If it's not a scam, your "boss" will do this and exactly this: lift his hand, put it on that keyboard and type away. Clear those stuck deposits and let people trade THEIR coins without issues! But no, the coins are stuck because I can reliably assume the coins are being used by this exchange for their personal enrichment!

Read the thread I linked.... you seem to not understand what you are forming an opinion about; especially when it comes to me.

I get paid for doing the same shit I did before I got paid by them.  It doesn't influence me in the slightest otherwise;  it's a perk.   In the past openly shunned them for their abusing of the high TX fees under a false pretense which the evidence was in their twitter.   Silently they retracted their fee BS and its no longer an issue.  Find it;  the rants are clearly on this site and in this very thread.  Read back on the previously mentioned thread, you'll see when I added myself, and exactly how much these sig campaign people are directly attached to yobit.....

I have no "boss" aside from myself.  I am self employed.  I have paid my own way and kept myself fed and housed since I was 16.  Only for the last 5 years have I worked solely for myself and not working for someone else's profit.

Don't be quick to blame; because the fact that you have NO idea what it takes to run an exchange and handle these very types of issues is blatantly apparent.   It's not solely their fault.  Forks aren't their fault, broken wallets aren't their fault [notice the work broken, not "offline/maintenance"], your lack of research and proper prep is not their fault.
Most of the time;  exchange issues are due to lack of knowledge of the party complaining, or caused by things beyond their control.   I see it here in this thread constantly.  There are plenty of warnings of these exact types of problems and people keep walking into them and screaming wolf.

Lets see some proof of dishonesty:  not these "could, would, should and may" type scenarios.   Lets see what is, and what isn't, and more importantly the heuristics leading up to said situation; and verify the validity and correctness of said heuristics.  Let's also see proof of this "making people to pay to unlock their balances" you speak of..... first I've heard of it in all pages of this thread...  

But to be realistic; Ill expect none of it in return; instead i'll expect another blind heated rant attacking others such as myself in the same manner.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
January 20, 2018, 09:25:53 PM
I use it everyday.    Yes, I have a signature ad for them;  and frankly, that's because they pay me to do so.

Of course when they pay you you will say all the positive things about this scam exchange. Why should one be surprised?

It's simple: tell your employer or "boss" to get their act together and resolve all these scam complaints! Stop scamming and stop extorting people into paying extra coins to unlock their balances!

If it's not a scam, your "boss" will do this and exactly this: lift his hand, put it on that keyboard and type away. Clear those stuck deposits and let people trade THEIR coins without issues! But no, the coins are stuck because I can reliably assume the coins are being used by this exchange for their personal enrichment!

January 20, 2018, 09:17:24 PM
Okay so I tried to withdrawal ANT coin and it keeps telling me cancelled under status and then one day i try and one goes through to in process after i talked to support well it never generates a txid and it is staying stuck "in process" i talk to support and they say i need to deposit .1 BTC to refresh transaction history okay i do that actually they received .10527597 BTC support tells me that they only received .098 BTC.
And now they tell me that there was an axtra verification fee that i was never told about and that they cannot process partial payments and that BTC is frozen until i send another .1 and they cant tell me how much the fee is to make sure that i have .1 after the verification fee.  

HOw do i get this fixed this just seems like a scam to me because none of that BTC showed in my available balalnce???
legendary
January 20, 2018, 09:14:20 PM
If you know someone in YoBit, since you work for them and they pay you, can you please tell them to take a look at my case there? My nickname is ebycon there too. Please, I'm begging you with my heart in my hands...

Sadly, no...  It's a signature campaign, and its handled by a 3rd party.....  I know nobody from yobit.

Here's the thread so you understand how I get paid by them; and the final poster in the thread is the one whom is the 3rd party keeping the dig campaign in control:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-cryptocurrency-exchange-multicoin-dice-free-coins-every-1-24-hrs-914975

He wont be able to help you;  he's there solely to handle the sig campaign... I wouldn't suggest bugging him (look at the last 2 pages of that thread and you see why).

It gets deposited into my exchange account when I request a withdraw from my earnings....   From there I invest it in the market (usually), or withdraw from my account.
Activity: 28
January 20, 2018, 09:10:36 PM
@ theincrediblevictor

I responded to your pm's... im sure once it goes online, it will be available.   I will admit;  they do work on their time,  not yours.... which is quite annoying.

And I'm begging you too (and everyone else here) to please stop using this exchange. Stop sending coins to their hot wallets. Didn't you check for reviews? Didn't you search and find the countless scam complaints about them? If those were all your savings, you should have done extensive due diligence and withheld sending the ETH deposit until you checked, investigated and double-checked again.

This exchange is based in Russia. Resolving all these deposit issues will only happen if they lift a merciful hand and do something about it. You can't expect or get any help from Russian authorities. Current laws in Russia are unfavorable towards cryptocurrencies so it is unlikely they will make any effort or even prosecute.

Stop using this exchange.

I use it everyday.    Yes, I have a signature ad for them;  and frankly, that's because they pay me to do so.

I have invested in yobit before.  All of my deposits have never had a problem because I was keen on exchanging active coins that were verified to be online and a close matching blockheight number right before I send a TX.

Every time I have withdrawn, I have been paid.

You act as if the server/service is hosted in Russia.  Do your homework.   Your "assumption" is far from the case.

Now;  it's not the exchange's fault they they don't support the extra layers of BS/contract crap people cram onto everything 'ETH' nowadays....  This is one of the faults of ETH.  This subject is a rabbithole.  ETH is different in the way it works compared to all other cryptos.

I will say:  if you don't like what you read about yobit;  by all means;  don't use them.  Totally agree on that idea.  Nothing stopping you from doing this, and I encourage it to happen if necessary.

But from my past dealings:  When I do my homework; and deal in crypto I personally control the TX of;  I have yet to have any problems sending and receiving funds to them or any other exchange I trust.  Now I trust them, because they have never mismanaged my funds, they have always paid me what is owed... what more do I need at this point?

As far as the OP whom is sitting with their ETH in a smart contract limbo:  The most you can do as of this point:  is wait for a support ticket to be handled.  Imagine how many other people make simple or major mistakes and need help as well.... and how simple or complicated their resolutions may or may not be.... I see countless rants about how people deposited to an offline wallet, or this or that... and frankly;  the majority of the issues I see are caused by the people whom are complaining; typically because of lack of knowledge/research on what to do when and how to do it properly.  Simple things like not double checking TX/Rx address, wallet status, coin fork information, etc.  The list is extensive.    Your problem is not a normal one.  As it requires to change the way their system works to handle the Rx.
If you know someone in YoBit, since you work for them and they pay you, can you please tell them to take a look at my case there? My nickname is ebycon there too. Please, I'm begging you with my heart in my hands...
legendary
January 20, 2018, 08:38:04 PM
@ theincrediblevictor

I responded to your pm's... im sure once it goes online, it will be available.   I will admit;  they do work on their time,  not yours.... which is quite annoying.

And I'm begging you too (and everyone else here) to please stop using this exchange. Stop sending coins to their hot wallets. Didn't you check for reviews? Didn't you search and find the countless scam complaints about them? If those were all your savings, you should have done extensive due diligence and withheld sending the ETH deposit until you checked, investigated and double-checked again.

This exchange is based in Russia. Resolving all these deposit issues will only happen if they lift a merciful hand and do something about it. You can't expect or get any help from Russian authorities. Current laws in Russia are unfavorable towards cryptocurrencies so it is unlikely they will make any effort or even prosecute.

I have invested in yobit before.  All of my deposits have never had a problem because I was keen on exchanging active coins that were verified to be online and a close matching blockheight number right before I send a TX.

Every time I have withdrawn, I have been paid.

You act as if the server/service is hosted in Russia.  Do your homework.   Your "assumption" is far from the case.

Now;  it's not the exchange's fault they they don't support the extra layers of BS/contract crap people cram onto everything 'ETH' nowadays....  This is one of the faults of ETH.  This subject is a rabbithole.  ETH is different in the way it works compared to all other cryptos.

I will say:  if you don't like what you read about yobit;  by all means;  don't use them.  Totally agree on that idea.  Nothing stopping you from doing this, and I encourage it to happen if necessary.

But from my past dealings:  When I do my homework; and deal in crypto I personally control the TX of;  I have yet to have any problems sending and receiving funds to them or any other exchange I trust.  Now I trust them, because they have never mismanaged my funds, they have always paid me what is owed... what more do I need at this point?

As far as the OP whom is sitting with their ETH in a smart contract limbo:  The most you can do as of this point:  is wait for a support ticket to be handled.  Imagine how many other people make simple or major mistakes and need help as well.... and how simple or complicated their resolutions may or may not be.... I see countless rants about how people deposited to an offline wallet, or this or that... and frankly;  the majority of the issues I see are caused by the people whom are complaining; typically because of lack of knowledge/research on what to do when and how to do it properly.  Simple things like not double checking TX/Rx address, wallet status, coin fork information, etc.  The list is extensive.    Your problem is not a normal one.  As it requires to change the way their system works to handle the Rx.
January 20, 2018, 08:24:35 PM
Those were all my savings...I feel so sick to the stomach and anxious I'm not even sleeping or eating well, I'm afraid to lose my money I just wanted to start trading and this happened. I'M BEGGING YOU.

I wrote a support ticket in Russian using Google Translate. Maybe that'll work.

Done that too...multiple times. No answer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 08:19:12 PM
Those were all my savings...I feel so sick to the stomach and anxious I'm not even sleeping or eating well, I'm afraid to lose my money I just wanted to start trading and this happened. I'M BEGGING YOU.

I wrote a support ticket in Russian using Google Translate. Maybe that'll work.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 08:16:47 PM
@JaredKaragen

Is there a direct way to communicate with someone on Yobit support in realtime? My PAC coin wallet has been put into maintanence but that's not my problem. My coins made it before the maintanence occured but my balance is reading zero. The Tx's already have over 7k confirmations and Yobit requires only 200. It's not that hard of a fix to restore my balance. You don't have to name names here because I know everyone would gang up on the guy. But if possible you could PM me the person I could get in contact with so I could remedy this as quick as possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
January 20, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

legendary
January 20, 2018, 08:10:51 PM
Look at this motherfucking response from a moderator:

fucking scammers.

Dom is a chat/help moderator.... not a sysadmin.

He can not make them do things.  HE can only notify them;  the same as your support ticket has......
January 20, 2018, 07:00:02 PM
Look at this motherfucking response from a moderator:

https://i.imgur.com/Jhv4Zm9.jpg

fucking scammers.
Activity: 62
January 19, 2018, 05:21:01 AM
Yes they dont answer my ticket since 8 days and my transaction done already 8 days ago, !! i cant see in my account ! please dont use this exchange ! They steal my 1.2 ETH
Activity: 4
January 19, 2018, 04:18:21 AM
Yes they are thieves 10 BTC in my case.   Angry   Cry
That's a lot of bitcoin. Have you recovered it or it's still on their exchange?

same as bittrex!. It surely is. just stay away from yobit almost all wallets are stuck and your coins will be there forever
They are starting to become crowded so they can't cater thousands of users within the day.

I bought ecash on YoBit using some of my Bitcoin but my balance is wrong by a large amount.
The order history is correct but the balance is wrong. I'ts been 4 days and still no response from support  Cry
Try to send them a ticket about it.

I've created 5 tickets already Sad.
I looked at my Yobit Codes transaction (not knowing what it was at the time) and there is an entry for a transaction that was not authorized by me.
  • I have two factor auth enabled.
  • My coins were transferred out of my wallet using a Yobi Code. There's no way my account was hacked.
  • I have "Send letter at entering the system" enabled.
  • I've looked at my login history on Google - and there are no suspicious logins.

Pages:
Jump to: