Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 18. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 18, 2018, 08:04:09 AM
starting from scratch again not an easy thing to do. Crypto continues to fall and won't even know when there is an increase or decrease in precisely that continue to occur. starting from the beginning of may have been at a low price at this time but certainly must dare to wait a long time to get the recovery or increased prices in crypto.
Yes, that's exactly it. And now everyone must make their choice. Someone invests additional money in cryptocurrency, another will sell all of their crypto assets and leave the market, and the third one will simply continue to hold until the market and prices recover. I believe that low prices for currencies will be a few more months, so you can not hurry too much with this solution. But remember that prices will certainly recover, as there is no even one real reason why the crypto market should end.

I agree that blockchain technology has shown only a part of its capabilities and is already being implemented among banks and States. This is a new page in the world of Finance, accounting, voting, property rights, profit sharing and more
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
December 18, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
I also believe in myself if I will continue to fight in the two crypto even though there are many risks that must be faced, but I do not care because, I want to be right - I really struggle to defend my coin that I have used so far if I give up - the struggle I have been doing all this time,

and don't be easy to despair, the road will still be there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 18, 2018, 07:22:48 AM
Now everything is bad on the market, but it seems to me that there is no need to lose hope, because there is still a chance and not one that the market will start again and move in the right direction!
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
December 18, 2018, 07:21:14 AM
Yes, that's what we need now because desperation is not the best choice, at least I think there is still time to wake up and we can start over again. We must make all our failures in the past become a lesson and make it an experience not to repeat the same mistakes in the future. Let's learn more about analysis and also choose the best place to start entering the market.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 402
December 18, 2018, 07:11:16 AM
that's the spirit that I miss, because complaining won't solve the problem. I personally also feel disappointment with the market and the value of my portfolio continues to decline. but I try to divert my mind and for the time being I will not think about it or forget about my old investment, that's what I did to stay focused on looking for opportunities in the current market conditions.

Instead of saying, the market will going to die soon because of the current market situation, I guess spreading positivity is much better since we are building possibility for the market to be in good again.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 18, 2018, 06:37:04 AM
I also hope to maintain a good attitude in this environment, but so far, the altcoin I have held has dropped by more than 60%, which makes me feel anxious and fearful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 18, 2018, 06:35:59 AM
Yes of course We just need to let ourselves think for the present happenings to look forward and I think this coming year is the most important thing that people should not missed. And I hope they will start believing in the market that it just need a time to get increase their value that's why we should make our new investment to get a better earnings this coming year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
December 18, 2018, 06:24:09 AM
There are a lot of lessons learned for me this year in the cryptocurrency trading and i will use this as a guide when I start again next year for another round of trade. Everyone should study the cryptocurrency market first before investing and trading on it to minimize, jf not avoid, future mistakes or loss of funds. Investing and trading in the crypto market is not that easy and many had already loss some big amount of money. Before you start again, prepare yourself first.
Activity: 421
December 18, 2018, 05:18:50 AM
Everyone can start over. This is a free place, but you must have money to start investing. If you lose all your principal losses at once, you will lose opportunities in the future, and only a good market will allow investors to make more money.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
December 17, 2018, 04:01:33 PM
I've already started all over again,so it is not a big deal for me to repeat this experience.
Now I lost my main source of income,but I realise idea of another business at the moment and will launch it within a week
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 17, 2018, 03:52:10 PM
start over again is a strategy that many people do nowadays. see crypto red and falling up to this point is not a disaster for them but it is mostly used to increase the number of owned assets for long term investment. It is nice of course when many are doing this and of course their views regarding the development of crypto is already good enough.

There're many people who keep holding coins and hope for the better in the next 6-12 months! If nothing changes for the better, many investors will abandon the market by the summer of 2019!
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 11:47:42 AM
It will not be possible to start from the beginning, because those who have left the market have at least some experience and knowledge, and the fact that they have moved away from doing cryptocurrency does not mean that they have completely stopped doing it!
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 17, 2018, 11:42:22 AM
starting from scratch again not an easy thing to do. Crypto continues to fall and won't even know when there is an increase or decrease in precisely that continue to occur. starting from the beginning of may have been at a low price at this time but certainly must dare to wait a long time to get the recovery or increased prices in crypto.
Yes, that's exactly it. And now everyone must make their choice. Someone invests additional money in cryptocurrency, another will sell all of their crypto assets and leave the market, and the third one will simply continue to hold until the market and prices recover. I believe that low prices for currencies will be a few more months, so you can not hurry too much with this solution. But remember that prices will certainly recover, as there is no even one real reason why the crypto market should end.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
December 17, 2018, 04:27:26 AM
well indeed to be able to start again requires a process and of course it requires money for trading capital but I often see when they lose then they will no longer enter the cryptocurrency because they hated it too much.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
December 17, 2018, 03:41:02 AM
Cryto is not about getting rich overnight. It is more about research, patience and wise decisions. During long bearish periods it's quite hard to make some decent profits, but that's only a trend that will over at some time.

That's a great opportunity to look for good projects and invest by buying cheap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 17, 2018, 03:39:30 AM
Starting all over is a nice thing to do but only when you have funds to start over but when one doesn't have funds, it's a hard thing to do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 03:32:28 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
If you have money, you can make a new start from dips in altcoins, research everything and find good projects and wait for some signals, maybe some good news come and btc return back and start to rise so you should wait something like that, then you can invest and make good profit.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 17, 2018, 03:28:21 AM
of course, we can start all over again, but not all will do it, since there are many losses and disappointments,someone has now moved away from the crypt and is waiting for a better time than now.

That's why they said start ovet again meaning that includes the negative experience weve had in crypto and make this a new start where youre loss from this year is also erased and focus only on whats coming next.
Activity: 276
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 02:56:58 AM
I agree with you on this front. Many investors and crypto enthusiasts have been saddened by the market crash. But those wanting to seek opportunities even during the market meltdown get opportunities. Those with crypto knowledge and trading skills can get profit from the market meltdown. Traders can buy coins and sell them at a slightly higher price, making some profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 02:46:11 AM
Maybe with the current conditions, many people are out of the market because they have difficulty finding profits. Reflect on the experience that this situation of price decline will not happen forever, there will be a big wave ready to come. So, now is the right time to return to the market and invest in coins that have potential.
Pages:
Jump to: