Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 28. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
if you say you are late joining and getting to know cryptocurrency, maybe this is a good time to start again, because in the next few years I believe that bitcoin and other altcoins will reach their ATH again

yes right, today is the good time to start and leave all the worries behind, like lose of profit last year, scam coin and token, today is the best day to start and continue moving forward, since we have this bad market situations now, in the other hand today is the best time to buy some good quality coins
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
This is a challenge for us to stand up and start all over again because as we go along we will learn a lesson and use it to motivate our self to work harder. No matter how hard it is, we can overcome if we have dedication on what we are doing.  Just believe on ourselves.
Activity: 344
December 01, 2018, 04:17:32 AM
The only way for the loser is to wait for the recovery of the market to start investing again, otherwise the money that was lost will disappear. Don't be sad, be patient and wait for the recovery of the cryptocurrency market, you still have the opportunity to make money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 30, 2018, 11:44:38 PM
I think hell means that assets continue to fall, and lose thousands of USD in 1 day,
well, this will happen if we have so many assets,
but the challenge here is how we believe in the assets we hold,
so whatever the market conditions, we must be sure the market will come back again, and isn't that really the case?
when the market goes down it will definitely go up, and when the market goes up it will definitely go down,
for those who already have views on a major asset and have the crypto then will be able to calmly to hold. but many also like on small owners, they want to immediately get results and awaits an uncertain market increases when it is difficult to for them. Although it is indeed a nice time starting from scratch but also should be able to start playing strategy so as not to take the wrong step.
Activity: 826
November 30, 2018, 11:36:28 PM
In the present conditions, it's better to protect the coins we have while holding coins. And start from the beginning again by investing again in Bitcoin and some Altcoin. We believe that more and more are collecting coins and when the price of coins increases it will get more profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 11:24:05 PM
Those people who will survive such a drop in the market and will not refuse to work with cryptocurrencies will be rich. My opinion. After all, the strongest survive, and now is the time that tests our strength and displaces unnecessary elements from the market. Let's stick together guys, together we are strength.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 30, 2018, 11:23:47 PM
Infact,it is time for many if us to start all over again instead of counting our loss day in day out
The time we spent in counting our losses can be devoted to searching for other opportunities that can give us our life back in crypto.

There is no benefit if we are getting affected by the current market situation. It is our choice to continue or to stop doing crypto business but, I always remind you guys that every drop is followed by an increase. Do think of that and consider it as a good start to buy more.
Activity: 616
November 30, 2018, 11:21:07 PM
So if we previously make an investment in a coins or ICO, it should be able to purchase the coins now when it in a low price like today, It will open the possibilities to gain more profit and close the loss when purchasing the coin in ICO or when previously purchasing the coin in high price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
November 30, 2018, 10:41:20 PM
Nice inspiring speech.
But instead of starting all over again, wouldn't it be better to hedge your bets and pad your losses?

I know that the instinct is to hodl and hope the market goes up.
But with some proactive trading you can recoup a lot of what you lost.

The best thing to do, is to invest more.
Especially as things have hit new bottoms.
Take, for example, if you would have bought btc when it went below $4000, then you already would have made some profit.
Or, you oculd just hodl on to it and decrease your cost per token ratio for when you invested earlier.

With some proper budgeting, everyone should be able to find ways to invest more, especially if you have a full time job.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 30, 2018, 10:37:10 PM
I think hell means that assets continue to fall, and lose thousands of USD in 1 day,
well, this will happen if we have so many assets,
but the challenge here is how we believe in the assets we hold,
so whatever the market conditions, we must be sure the market will come back again, and isn't that really the case?
when the market goes down it will definitely go up, and when the market goes up it will definitely go down,
Activity: 420
November 30, 2018, 10:28:14 PM
Starting again from the beginning this is definitely very good, seeing the crypto condition for now it would be good if we start again to invest in coins, coin prices are now cheap of course you can buy some Coin to be invested in the future and you must patiently wait for the market to rise so when selling it later it will benefit
Activity: 644
November 30, 2018, 10:19:18 PM
Most of them suffered losses due to falling market prices. They panic and sell coins at cheap prices. But with the current conditions, I strongly agree that we will start trading from the start. The price of Bitcoin and Ethereum fell and this made me interested in buying it again. I am sure of the potential in cryptography that the price of coins will surely recover.
Activity: 350
💲
November 30, 2018, 07:52:01 PM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
We can start all over again, but one thing is for sure. We must learn from our past mistakes. Too many people invested more that trhy could afford to lose, and most importantly they invested without doing any research prior to putting their money into random coins. At the time everyone thought that any con could give you 1000 percent of gains. Be careful this time
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 07:48:35 PM
Starting all over again is usually a hard thing. Sometimes you will need something that can motivate you and give you extra assurance that continuing with more investment in crypto won't lead you to additional losses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 07:45:22 PM
It's good to know some still have some optimism despite of this market bloodbath. It is true that many are now hanging on a thread because of their losses. But losses doesn't mean it's the end. We can always regain those losses as long as we have the will and the right mindset to do so. As OP mentioned, we can always start over again. This market is just a tool. We make the choices. We make the decisions. Any result is the outcome of our choices and decisions. Bottom line, we can always make things straight.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
November 30, 2018, 07:34:08 PM
What is interesting to me is just how many retail holders from the market peak are still remaining in the market at present. I would guess not many...
Count me on this, because I believe in cryptocurrency and I know we will rise again.
OP made an inspirational words for us, that no matter how deep we could get, there’s still an opportunity for us to rise again, and giving up is not an option for this. We may failed in trading/investing but if you started all over again, you will be more professional and that experience will mak you a better investor/trader. Let’s continue to wake up everyday and do good things, this market will stay so do better today.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
November 30, 2018, 07:28:28 PM
thank you very much for all that has been my inspiration to be more enthusiastic to be a day for dibitcoin, hopefully I will be successful later like these seniors, I will learn more to enter the crypto world
If you encountered losses of coins then it is all started here to recover because with or without to invest still we, can expected to earn profit or possible to earn money .It is important to keep involving here just to make sure to earn.
Activity: 634
Merit: 128
November 30, 2018, 07:16:39 PM
thank you very much for all that has been my inspiration to be more enthusiastic to be a day for dibitcoin, hopefully I will be successful later like these seniors, I will learn more to enter the crypto world
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
November 30, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
With the current crypto market situation, I really doubt if a lot of people are willing to start all over again. After loosing a huge amount to fake ICO project, fall victim of being hacked, choosing to start all over again would be a tough decision.
Yes choosing to start all over again would be a hard decisions for others. But, once they accept the risks others can invest at very low price. This is the truth in cryptocurrency we might lose or we might win to earn profit.
Activity: 504
November 30, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
Thanks for the hope. It is very difficult to start all over again, not everyone can find strength in himself, but the most important thing is faith. The cryptocurrency market has bad times, but Bitcoin and Ethereum are starting to grow and it looks like light at the end of the tunnel.
Pages:
Jump to: