Pages:
Author

Topic: You can start all over again - page 23. (Read 4618 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 12, 2018, 03:25:41 AM
If you been in trading activities ,and you are on a bad timing for the market season ,now that is on the falldown , so it you ecperienced loses to the value of coins ,then maybe ,there are still lot of time to recover and you can start all over again with your investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
December 12, 2018, 03:03:06 AM
Yes right, I can start over again, because this is the best time to buy more, because the price of all coins is very too cheap and the price decreases at the most recent point, if in the future the market price rises it will get a satisfying result.

Low prices are not necessarily the right time to buy right? because prices could go back weaker? if you want to start again. then look for the right opportunity. look at the chart and use your strategy to analyze it. because cheap is not necessarily the right time
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 02:42:20 AM
Yes, with Bitcoin, prices continue to decline, making many people suffer losses, most investors now stop. I agree if it's time to repeat again to get a profit. By re-investing from the start and we will be profitable because we can buy Bitcoin at very low prices.
Activity: 364
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 12, 2018, 02:38:14 AM
I believe that no matter how the market changes, traders who are willing to study hard and raise their investment awareness will always benefit from it!
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 02:34:51 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.
Yes, you can always start over, the main thing is to believe that you will succeed! Many have lost their investment in the fall of prices, someone did not have enough patience, someone just money to live, but you can always start over.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 02:29:28 AM
These time might be the start of another bullrun, yet let's be coutious about what's to come because cryptocurrency is too risky to easily jump into conclusions.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 12, 2018, 01:44:19 AM
Crypto sphere is like a hell to some now,but i want to encourage everyone caught up in the pool of loss that you can start all over again.The level of dip we’ve had in this bear market has cost a lot of people almost everything they have worked for.I know many are at the point of giving up and turning their back on crypto sphere,believe me you can start all over again.The ability to rise when you fall is all you need to get back on your feet again.In life,every challenges comes with opportunity.If you can search deep,even in this bear market,crypto sphere is full of opportunity that can get you back on your feet,it is only a matter of time.I believe you can start all over again.

I agree, the key in this bear market is SURVIVAL.
If you can't thrive in this market, try your best to survive and your survival will be rewarded once the crypto winter is over.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 09:31:38 PM
Of course, I will start from the beginning again to invest in a few coins, now the coin price is still low and I will buy some good coins and invest them, going forward when the market goes up surely will benefit
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 09:18:34 PM
Indeed! This is the opportunity we've been waiting for where the price is very low enough to buy back and add your portfolio because believe me or not, crypto market will becomes stronger and stronger for the next coming years. New ATH will be reach and that means we will have a good profit from today. Just have faith and wait for the bull market.
Activity: 401
December 11, 2018, 08:05:11 PM
Yes right, I can start over again, because this is the best time to buy more, because the price of all coins is very too cheap and the price decreases at the most recent point, if in the future the market price rises it will get a satisfying result.

Activity: 546
December 11, 2018, 07:41:16 PM
This year is certainly very difficult for the cryptocurrency , and for me as a whole , a lot of lost money , and of course I forgot everything I lost and decided to do everything new, in investments I think you can not give up you need to try and try to achieve something in this market!

as we know that in investing in crypto many things can suddenly just happen and we must be prepared for the risks involved, giving up is indeed not a good thing to do when we have lost because the investment name is certainly there are advantages and disadvantages. in order to be able to gain profits, we must continue to be enthusiastic to try again until and what has happened can be for future learning so that it can be better.
Activity: 406
December 11, 2018, 07:19:49 PM
This year is certainly very difficult for the cryptocurrency , and for me as a whole , a lot of lost money , and of course I forgot everything I lost and decided to do everything new, in investments I think you can not give up you need to try and try to achieve something in this market!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 11, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

Who said that a bear market can not be earned? There are always coins that have fluctuations in price - look for them and engage in daily trading. This will give you the opportunity to have an income.
Activity: 672
December 11, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
Such encouraging words but truth be told if one gives up on crypto considering the losses he has genuine reason why they have to. It has been bloody and the losses have  been unprecedented
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

This dip and bear market have thought us allot of lesson about the cryptocurrency space. At the same time, it also opens up the opportunity for us to start all over again and gain some coins that we will going to hold. I recommend that everyone should grab that opportunity before its too late.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
December 11, 2018, 06:48:57 PM
I also lost over 40k$, not like a normal lost, but if i sell the coins on January 2018 i will get over 40k$ and now that coins value some over 500$, but anyway this is my mistake, and i will hold for a better price in time, also i will get more coins by trading and hold for a longer time and bigger price.
Activity: 518
December 11, 2018, 06:43:32 PM
Looses are normal,  never give up  instead  you can start again and then do your best not to happened again.
Being positive in crypto is needed so that the result is also positive. If you failed stand again. Always aim to earn a good profit.
Activity: 430
December 11, 2018, 05:44:42 PM
I agree. This is the best time to press the reset button. I know that our assets were on RED since the market nose dive happened. However, we still need to keep on believing as there is no way for the market to go but upwards. It is much better to find ways to increase the number of coins in our wallets then hodl it until the next price increase. Don't aim for bull run as we don't know if it will ever happen. Aim for something that is achievable, like a slight recovery on the market.
Activity: 994
December 11, 2018, 05:34:10 PM
perfect, I really like the enthusiasm that you have. Everyone should have enthusiasm like you and not leave crypto because of falling prices and I also want to motivate everyone not to give up and let's start from beginning
Activity: 350
December 11, 2018, 05:25:21 PM
I'm absolutely agree with you. But i don't think that everybody has enough time to start over again. Because of this many people give up with crypto. As for me, I have such experiense
Pages:
Jump to: